Hunter Biden Weak indictments show GOP Desperation.

I get it. As you're unable to refute the facts I provided to you, you're reduced to cutting and pasting the same silly rant.
You have provided no facts at all
You have been destroyed and reduced to bullshit
We can all look at your childish and pathetic posts that don't even address the OP or issues.

You have been reduced to fantasy land lies and chilldish bullshit.

I am calling you out right here right now. Address the OP. Address all the facts I have repeatedly posted. Debate the issues, which you are too scared to do and have avoided.

I am blatantly calling you out. You are scared and unable to address the issues. Either debate the issues or accept surrender.

I have repeatedly thrown down the gauntlet and you have ran away and surrendered everytime.

Merritt Garland destroyed those idiot republicans this morning.

Attorney Weiss was appointed by Trump and he fully investigated Hunter for 5 years and found nothing at all.
His investigation was not hindered at all in anyway.
Worse yet, his investigation produced absolutely nothing at all beyond a weak and pathetic misdemeanor gun charge because there is no evidence of wrongdoing at all.

You people just make shit up and repeat the lies until you all believe the lies. The facts prove that there is no crime here at all, and certainly nothing to link to Joe Biden at all in anyway.

You little weaklings made up election fraud because you couldn't man up and admit Trump lost
You little weaklings made up these fake accusations against Hunter because Trump is a serious criminal facing serious charges with serious evidence to prove his guilt.
You’re kidding right?

It’s obvious to anyone with an IQ above 5 that Burisma hired Biden for his access to Joe. They paid him and Archer $188k a month to sit home and get access to Joe when necessary. Once Joe was done being VP so was Hunter’s comp and eventually his gig. 50% went to Joe.

Hunter got money from Ukraine and China. Joe knew about it. Joe will be impeached. It’s just a matter of time.

You still have not answered me. Why did Burisma hire Hunter? 🤷‍♂️

You have provided no facts at all
You have been destroyed and reduced to bullshit
We can all look at your childish and pathetic posts that don't even address the OP or issues.

You have been reduced to fantasy land lies and chilldish bullshit.

I am calling you out right here right now. Address the OP. Address all the facts I have repeatedly posted. Debate the issues, which you are too scared to do and have avoided.

I am blatantly calling you out. You are scared and unable to address the issues. Either debate the issues or accept surrender.

I know you can't do it

More cutting and pasting of the same nonsense.

More cutting and pasting of the same nonsense.
AHAHAHAHA !!
I have blatantly called you out.
I have thrown down the gauntlet and this is your response?!?!?!

I punched you in the mouth, and you got scared and ran away.
You got challenged and smacked, and you couldn't even respond, like a little bitch !

You’re kidding right?

It’s obvious to anyone with an IQ above 5 that Burisma hired Biden for his access to Joe. They paid him and Archer $188k a month to sit home and get access to Joe when necessary. Once Joe was done being VP so was Hunter’s comp and eventually his gig. 50% went to Joe.

Hunter got money from Ukraine and China. Joe knew about it. Joe will be impeached. It’s just a matter of time.

You still have not answered me. Why did Burisma hire Hunter? 🤷‍♂️
Yet none of the evidence proves any of that and Hunter was investigated for 5 years and they found nothing

You are so gullible. Republicans just tell you some lie and you believe it, and they have been doing it for 20+ years

AHAHAHAHA !!
I have blatantly called you out.
I have thrown down the gauntlet and this is your response?!?!?!

I punched you in the mouth, and you got scared and ran away.
You got challenged and smacked, and you couldn't even respond, like a little bitch !
You have blatantly called me out?

Oh, dear. I am thus obligated to blatantly laugh at your pointless melodrama.

False. Not a shred of evidence of any crime. Just innuendo. You are confused as to what evidence is.

Some people getting business revenue from foreigners? Not evidence of any crime.

But you forgot you filled in all the blanks with your imagination.
Why would they get business revenue and why did Joe say it didn’t happen?

Yet none of the evidence proves any of that and Hunter was investigated for 5 years and they found nothing

You are so gullible. Republicans just tell you some lie and you believe it, and they have been doing it for 20+ years
Your IQ is below 5. Thank you for the confirmation. Carry on.

You have blatantly called me out?

Oh, dear. I am thus obligated to blatantly laugh at your pointless melodrama.
More ducking

I have blatantly called you out and smacked you in the mouth. You have ran away and are hiding.

All your posts are the same, scared little childish nonsense.
I call you out, and you run and hide. And you have done it repeatedly.

Your IQ is below 5. Thank you for the confirmation. Carry on.
yup exactly.
The investigations produced nothing
You have nothing, and you can't admit and accept it.
Just like with the election fraud lies.
You are a total joke.
Carry on with your lies.

Why would they get business revenue and why did Joe say it didn’t happen?
Joe Biden's lies have shown him to be a dishonest hack.

From his early claims of no knowledge of Hunter's business to no involvement in Hunter's business dealings to no contact with Hunter's business partners, we know now that the Big Guy had extensive involvement with everything Hunter was doing.

More ducking

I have blatantly called you out and smacked you in the mouth. You have ran away and are hiding.

All your posts are the same, scared little childish nonsense.
I call you out, and you run and hide. And you have done it repeatedly.
You have copied and pasted that nonsense multiple times.

You have copied and pasted that nonsense multiple times.
You have been reduced to nothing and you are too scared to debate

When a man calls you out and smacks you in the mouth, you have 2 options, Fight or flight. Obviously you have chosen flight because you are scared.

Its over, you had your chance to man up and respond, and you chose to flee. You had plenty of time to respond and you could not.
You lose, thanks for playing

Add Hollie to the list of little punk bitches I have destroyed on this board. You were too scared to even debate me.

Forum List

Back