The Hunted Becomes the Hunter!

Hunter Biden has had enough. Time for payback. You can't violate people's rights without paying a steep price.

Good... now the whistle blowers have someone to counter sue and will request all discovery from Hunter's lawyers... this will give them the laptop contents and bank statements... I thought Hunter's attorney was a good one but this is just dumb.....

Good... now the whistle blowers have someone to counter sue and will request all discovery from Hunter's lawyers... this will give them the laptop contents and bank statements... I thought Hunter's attorney was a good one but this is just dumb.....
Nope! Doesn't work that way!

Yes it does they have been talking about that very thing all day on FOX news... you may want to watch some real news for a change....
That's your problem, not mine. FOX is not news, and they admit it.

Someone suing someone else for hacking in to that someone's private emails and content and illegally distributing them to the public, will NOT have to expose his private emails for a second time.... to the public, in order to get justice from the thief, in court.

That's your problem, not mine. FOX is not news, and they admit it.

Someone suing someone else for hacking in to that someone's private emails and content and illegally distributing them to the public, will NOT have to expose his private emails for a second time.... to the public, in order to get justice from the thief, in court.
Look up the law... if you sue me and I will of course counter sue... you must turn over anything and everything I ask for...
Its called discovery... if that happens Hunter will drop this suit in a heartbeat....

What is you response to Republicans opening an impeachment inquiry into you? Biden: smiles Lots of luck

Yes..when you are as guilty as fuck.. going on a counter attack is your only option
You mean like this?

What is you response to Republicans opening an impeachment inquiry into you? Biden: smiles Lots of luck
And?..... so what?... do you think Biden is not worried?....
Good luck to you pal.... because he is worried sick about this... and Hunter... so don't be surprised if Hunter turns up dead from an overdose or something.... he knows everything and will spill the beans to stay out of prison.... there are lot of powerful people involved with this pay to play shit....
some of the same people that paid to play on Epstein's Plane...

And?..... so what?... do you think Biden is not worried?....
Good luck to you pal.... because he is worried sick about this... and Hunter... so don't be surprised if Hunter turns up dead from an overdose or something.... he knows everything and will spill the beans to stay out of prison.... there are lot of powerful people involved with this pay to play shit....
some of the same people that paid to play on Epstein's Plane...
His dad can pardon him. I say hurry to trial. Before Jan 6 2025.

That's so cute. Hunter is all pissed that someone illegally accessed his tax returns.

Meanwhile Trumps tax returns were broadcast by Madcow on PMSDNC for the world to see and everyone said that his returns were public info.

Ain't so fun to be the hunted, is it, Hunter?

I hate to tell him, that if these devices were siezed as part of an investigation, they belong to the gov't now. They can do anything they want to try to get into the laptop or the cell phone other than destroy it. As someone once told me, when cops take your computer and it's encrypted, you have complied. You have to give them access to your house, you don't have to unlock the door for them. But if they can lockpick it, then there is no crime committed.

Hunters stupid little crybaby lawsuit will go nowhere.

Last edited:
His dad can pardon him. I say hurry to trial. Before Jan 6 2025.
Its a crack up that you libs are saying Hunter will be pardoned just a couple of years from when you were saying Don Jr is going to jail... wake up.... you are supporting gangsters....

Forum List

Back