Hunter Biden Weak indictments show GOP Desperation.

You have been reduced to nothing and you are too scared to debate

When a man calls you out and smacks you in the mouth, you have 2 options, Fight or flight. Obviously you have chosen flight because you are scared.

Its over, you had your chance to man up and respond, and you chose to flee.
You lose thanks for playing

Add Hollie to the list of little punk bitches I have destroyed on this board. You were too scared to even debate me.
You're a real bitch destroyer?

Very impressive.

AHAHAHAHA !!
I have blatantly called you out.
I have thrown down the gauntlet and this is your response?!?!?!

I punched you in the mouth, and you got scared and ran away.
You got challenged and smacked, and you couldn't even respond, like a little bitch !
Chill out dude. It's a freaking chat room.

Garland is testifying now and is looking bad. 🤷‍♂️
Real bad.

Jim Jordan asked, "why you guys let the statute of limitations lapse for those tax years that dealt with Burisma income?"

Garland sidestepped by deflecting to that question being asked of Weiss.

Biden's DOJ is a collection of dishonest hacks

You're a real bitch destroyer?

Very impressive.
You had your chance to fight, and you chose to flee. That defines who you are

You can post any lie you want, but when it comes time to stand up and fight, you were scared and ran away.

Garland is testifying now and is looking bad. 🤷‍♂️
Yes the republicans have failed yet again.
Garland proved that he did nothing to hinder the investigation, and that nobody did anything to hinder the investigation.
The 5 year investigation into Hunter was started by a Trump appointed republican US attorney, and he found absolutely nothing.

You people have nothing against Biden at all, and the best you could scrape up was a little weak misdemeanor charge, which is nothing.

yup exactly.
The investigations produced nothing
You have nothing, and you can't admit and accept it.
Just like with the election fraud lies.
You are a total joke.
Carry on with your lies.
Have you always been intentionally ignorant or has this only manifested since you voted for President Biden and your ego won't allow you to admit you were wrong?

Have you always been intentionally ignorant or has this only manifested since you voted for President Biden and your ego won't allow you to admit you were wrong?
can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened???

can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened???
We'll never know if Trump lost the election or not. There were so many irregularities and illegal changes to voting procedures during the Pandemic that voter fraud was inevitable.

You claimed that all of these issues were "CONSPIRACY THEORIES" but each one was proven to be 100% true. Maybe you should start reading something besides the Democrat Underground and the DailyKOS.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

We'll never know if Trump lost the election or not. There were so many irregularities and illegal changes to voting procedures during the Pandemic that voter fraud was inevitable.

You claimed that all of these issues were "CONSPIRACY THEORIES" but each one was proven to be 100% true. Maybe you should start reading something besides the Democrat Underground and the DailyKOS.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHA !!

You can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.
Hannity admitted it.
Tucker Carlson admitted it
Trump appointed judges admitted it, when they saw Trump's pathetic weak evidence and ruled no fraud at all.

You people are an absolute joke running your mouth about being ignorant when you are too weak and pathetic to man the fuck up and admit trump lost and is lying about fraud.
You have been played by Trump, like a sucka. You have no street smarts at all and would be food in my world.

Republicans are in a sad laughable place right now. You people rioted at the Capitol over total lies, because Trump played you all for total fools. Then Trump committed multiple serious federal crimes and even tried to steal the election for himself with his half-brained fake electors scheme and you can't admit that. Now you have no evidence at all, nothing at all after a 5 year investigation into Hunter, but you cry about a fake impeachment that doesn't even have enough votes for an impeachment inquiry.

republicans have completely lost the right to complain about anything after all the disgraceful shit they have pulled. And let's not forget Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy and Trump gave us 25% of out total debt in his 4 years of failure.

Yes the republicans have failed yet again.
Garland proved that he did nothing to hinder the investigation, and that nobody did anything to hinder the investigation.
The 5 year investigation into Hunter was started by a Trump appointed republican US attorney, and he found absolutely nothing.

You people have nothing against Biden at all, and the best you could scrape up was a little weak misdemeanor charge, which is nothing.
How do you know? He is still testifying?

AHAHAHAHAHA !!

You can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.
Hannity admitted it.
Tucker Carlson admitted it
Trump appointed judges admitted it, when they saw Trump's pathetic weak evidence and ruled no fraud at all.

You people are an absolute joke running your mouth about being ignorant when you are too weak and pathetic to man the fuck up and admit trump lost and is lying about fraud.
You have been played by Trump, like a sucka. You have no street smarts at all and would be food in my world.

Republicans are in a sad laughable place right now. You people rioted at the Capitol over total lies, because Trump played you all for total fools. Then Trump committed multiple serious federal crimes and even tried to steal the election for himself with his half-brained fake electors scheme and you can't admit that. Now you have no evidence at all, nothing at all after a 5 year investigation into Hunter, but you cry about a fake impeachment that doesn't even have enough votes for an impeachment inquiry.

republicans have completely lost the right to complain about anything after all the disgraceful shit they have pulled. And let's not forget Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy and Trump gave us 25% of out total debt in his 4 years of failure.
That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Your continued diversion attempt at President Trump only re-emphasizes, each time, your desperation. Keep up the good work!

That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Your continued diversion attempt at President Trump only re-emphasizes, each time, your desperation. Keep up the good work!
yea nice try

you people are pathetic little children that can;t even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened. Then you played dress up like little kids and then went bat shit crazy at the Capitol and beat cops and chanted Hang Mike Pence, all because you got played by Trump.

You people are a new type of pathetic. A bunch of scared little children.
You did this to yourselves.
Your actions and behavior makes you look terrible and weak.

Last edited:
yea nice try

you people are pathetic little children that can;t even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened. Then you played dress up like little kids and then went bat shit crazy at the Capitol and beat cops and chanted Hang Mike Pence, all because you got played by Trump.

You people are a new type of pathetic. A bunch of scared little children.
You did this to yourselves.
Your actions and behavior makes you look terrible and weak.
trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Republicans tried to make a big deal about a Hunter Biden investigation (that has been ongoing for about 5 years), but there is nothing serious against him at all, certainly nothing as serious as the indictments against Trump for real crimes.

The weak gun charge and possible weak tax charges show how weak the case and evidence against Hunter Biden is. After 5 years of wasted tax payer money, the republicans have nothing more than accusations and misdemeanors against Hunter and now they are desperate to show something.

I think it is sad that Jared Kushner gets away with $2B in dirty Saudi Money, but Hunter has to deal with all these weak misdemeanor charges because the bigger investigations failed miserably.

I was thinking about this yesterday. In 10 or 20 years they're claiming the Biden's made a lousy 20 million dollars? Between how many Biden's?

The Saudi's invested $3 billion with Jared. That's 3000 million dollars.

So my question is this. What are the Biden's doing wrong?

I was thinking about this yesterday. In 10 or 20 years they're claiming the Biden's made a lousy 20 million dollars? Between how many Biden's?

The Saudi's invested $3 billion with Jared. That's 3000 million dollars.

So my question is this. What are the Biden's doing wrong?
It's up to $50 million now and I bet it goes far higher.

Yes, the Saudis INVESTED $2 billion in an investment fund headed by Jarred. A MAJOR difference between foreign countries sending cash to the Biden family.

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Forum List

Back