Hunter Biden trying to get out of paying child support

I don't follow the "bible" and I don't think much about deadbeat Dads.
I realize you disdain the Bible, but you indicate you disdain dads who don't pay up by calling them deadbeats

Your opinion seems to match the opinion of the Bible on the matter.

Deadbeat Dad's are just that but you make it political. Says quite a bit about you.

I think this is a little more than a deadbeat dad case (which it is also).

I would like to know who is paying his lawyers also.

Dad? The DNC?

It makes sense really, the democrat party despises the Patriarchal family.

Only bastards will do.

Speaking of which, who here can point out the real bastards? Is it the two girls the family shuns or is it the ones doing the shunning?

lunden-roberts-hunter-biden-illegitimate-child-4484467.jpg

29906170001_3845168410001_thumb-3324e725d9a8c828620f6a70670032a6.jpg
You can't spell Democratic Party.

Last I checked, Walker lost the election, but Biden won.

Why won't the DNC own up to anything when they win?

All they do is whine about politicians from the past, and even those like Walker who never won an election.

You're right, JOE Biden won his election, Herschel Walker lost his, but yet, Hunter has never ran for office. I'm pretty sure that there are a great deal of people in this country who have some relatives that act in less than admirable ways. I know that there are some in my family (some would say it's me), but actions of my family members shouldn't reflect back on me, nor should my actions reflect on them as human beings. I personally don't judge a person based on who their family is, because that person isn't their family. Yes, they make take some mannerisms and views from their family, but they are individuals.

Forum List

Back