Hunter Biden trying to get out of paying child support

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It makes sense really, the democrat party despises the Patriarchal family.

Only bastards will do.

Speaking of which, who here can point out the real bastards? Is it the two girls the family shuns or is it the ones doing the shunning?

lunden-roberts-hunter-biden-illegitimate-child-4484467.jpg

29906170001_3845168410001_thumb-3324e725d9a8c828620f6a70670032a6.jpg

Deadbeat Dad's are just that but you make it political. Says quite a bit about you.
How is this not political?
If the Biden family won't take care of their own flesh and blood, why are we to think they give a damn about us in how we are all trying to survive their failing economy they have given us?

If only they could have killed the child before being born.

How is this not political?
If the Biden family won't take care of their own flesh and blood, why are we to think they give a damn about us in how we are all trying to survive their failing economy they have given us?
You make it political. That isn't hard to comprehend. At least to people that aren't hacks.

You make it political. That isn't hard to comprehend. At least to people that aren't hacks.
The leader of the free world disowns his own flesh and blood, and you say it is not political?

He is suppose to lead the nation.

And judging by the increased fatherless homes in the US, he is doing just that.

Leftists like yourself want the power, but refuse to lead and own up to such leadership.

You own nothing.

The leader of the free world disowns his own flesh and blood, and you say it is not political?

He is suppose to lead the nation.

And judging by the increased fatherless homes in the US, he is doing just that.

Leftists like yourself want the power, but refuse to lead and own up to such leadership.

You own nothing.
You seem to spend a lot of time being self-righteous, RWinger.

You seem to spend a lot of time being self-righteous, RWinger.
You believe in righteousness?

What does that even mean to you other than you thinking that you are right about everything?

Shows us the real Biden's, worthless Jerry Springer red necks. They are millionares and fight not to pay child support for their blood. I don't ever to hear Biden tell us he cares for the poor.

Some of you conservatives wanna bitch about Hunter not paying child support. But what about all the Republican politicians that try to skip out? Herschel Walker comes readily to mind.

And, if someone were to look it up, they could find examples of other Republicans who have tried to duck out on child support........

It's not just Democrats who try to skip out on child support, Republicans do it to.

How about leaving the politics out of this issue and tell men who have children that they need to support them, regardless of what political party they belong to?

Me? I paid my child support in full, and on time.

Shows us the real Biden's, worthless Jerry Springer red necks. They are millionares and fight not to pay child support for their blood. I don't ever to hear Biden tell us he cares for the poor.
What would you call MTG?

By the way, why does anyone care about Hunter anyway? He's not in office, nor do I think he's got any plans to run for any position. Yeah, he's related to the current president, but hey...........most people that I know have some sort of "black sheep" in their family who has done some pretty crappy stuff. Doesn't mean that you should judge the person based on the actions of their relatives.

Some of you conservatives wanna bitch about Hunter not paying child support. But what about all the Republican politicians that try to skip out? Herschel Walker comes readily to mind.

And, if someone were to look it up, they could find examples of other Republicans who have tried to duck out on child support........

It's not just Democrats who try to skip out on child support, Republicans do it to.

How about leaving the politics out of this issue and tell men who have children that they need to support them, regardless of what political party they belong to?

Me? I paid my child support in full, and on time.
Last I checked, Walker lost the election, but Biden won.

Why won't the DNC own up to anything when they win?

All they do is whine about politicians from the past, and even those like Walker who never won an election.

Forum List

Back