Hunter Biden to be indicted in California !

Doubt it will do anything to hurt democrats with their base they will psyop them into believing he was innocent
There are limits to psops. You cant psop your way out of backlash from pardoning your sons MANY felonies. :laugh:

Trump set the bar high with 91 felony charges but what they do with Hunter is irrelevant being that he`s a private citizen and not an elected official. The crazies wanted to lock him up for owning a laptop. :auiqs.jpg:
We are talking about Joe using his government powers to get his son off the hook for many crimes.

You're speaking for others? That's funny. Hunter isn't running or working for the president. The people Trump pardoned did dirty work for him.
As you can see, no one cares about Trump pardoning people who worked with him. Barely anyone can even name them, let alone know a thing about their crimes. It will not be the same with Joe and Hunter. I can understand why you would want it to be the same, but it wont be. The backlash will be epic.

mUG2JRy.jpeg
Memes arent going to help Joe.

Compared to you, I'm a genius. Scratch that. Actually, everyone is a genius, compared to you.

But hey, not your fault. It's FDR's fault that you are a retard, right? Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:
Even reading your posts reduces the IQ. But not of me, of you.

We don't cheat because our taxes are taken out of our paychecks. The only way we "cheat" is when maybe we forget to include the interest from an investment we forgot about. $10,000 we made $500 bucks interest on and we forgot to claim it so we get fucked.

I don't have to explain it to you. You know how Hunter and his 20 LLC's cheat. You know how Trump's Corporation got caught cheating. The CFO paid for his sons private school from Trump Corp funds and didn't pay taxes on the income.

You are right. What possible reason would a billionaire like Trump have to be a tax cheat? Yet he is.
You were discussing workers who worked for Trump's firm.

Didn't you claim you needed money instantly so had sex with Donald? When you get paid even a grand a pop, were you picking the right guy, you would only have to have sex several times a week.

Don't be jealous because you're too broke to afford me.

Forum List

Back