Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

The entire reason for the report is confirmed to be false.

Yep, as always Establishment gonna protect Establishment

Wait, you're accusing Republican Senator Ron Johnson of protecting Joe Biden?

Is that what you actually want us to believe?

Wait !
Sit down and stop pulling stuff out yer arse. I said no such thing.
If I could get a quarter every time you lefties make some off the wall, unrelated erroneous claim that someone said something they didn't, I'd be rich.
Then stop making vague accusations.

Face the facts that you got nothing. Your entire Ukraine Biden corruption story was a hoax.
Have you not been paying attention? Hoax? There are literally thousands of articles about this now. Go do some research before participating in these threads. You wont look so stupid next time if you do that.
Total hoax. Thousands of articles are coming from garbage news sources with hyped up nonsense about this.

Oh, and also a lot of Russian disinformation.
Im supposed to take your word over thousands of journalists? Bitch, please!

If the journalists aren't part of the Bubble Cult - they don't count.

Just the ones that don't funnel the public Russian disinformation like John Solomon.

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

No

Followed by (wait for it)

No.
Ha!

Read the report and tell me where it says anything about Hunter Biden's position on Burisma being used to get Shokin fired. Take your time. It's going to be difficult given that doesn't appear in the report.

Or did you forget what started your little witch hunt?
Given the shit links you put up for Trump and speculation, suck it. a whole lot more here than ANYTHING RUSSIA RELATED.

In the long run, the Bidens will be absolved of any wrong doing. NOT because they are innocent, but because they are part of the Swamp Cult.

The Cult protects it's own.
Let me translate this:
I have been lead to believe things that I refuse to admit aren’t true so I will invent vague accusations to make up for the fact that there is zero evidence to support my beliefs.

No, you CHOOSE to ignore the evidence.
There is plenty evidence the democrats have sold out America MANY times.

Problem with you is you're a boot licker lacking the ability to think outside what CNN tells you.

If the tramp org can take money from Russians what is wrong with Hunter Biden doing the same thing.

" Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.

You obviously have no clue what I stand for.

In MANY posts I have said EVERYONE in DC is part of the Cult. And it's true.

Unlike you, I realize that NEITHER party has Americans best interests in mind.
They just play a good cop bad cop game to keep you believing and to keep Americans at each others throats.

The NUMBER ONE greatest fear in DC is the American people coming together.
That would spell their demise. Good for them so many Americans are bread loaf stupid and it will never happen.

They will continue playing us against each other and we will keep cutting each others throats, keeping the attention away from the real source of evil (DC).....as planned and expected.
Amazing how DemonRats believe that there is only 1 corrupt person in government and base most of their accusations on things he did before he was president.

meanwhile they believe everything else any DemonRat politician tells them. They think that all DemonRat politicians have dedicated their life to public service and have given up their livelihoods to do so.

They don’t believe that DemonRats use tax payer dollars to enrich themselves and sold out the country. It’s disgusting how many DemonRats who make less than 200k/yearhave net worth’s over 100m.
There is no mystery about their best-selling books speeches and Harry Reid's real estate. Just about your fraud con man clown, brainwashed functional moron
What? Book speeches and Harry Reid? What are you arguing? This is about Ukraine/Russia.

what’s next? Are you going to cry about Trumps tax returns 10 years ago?
I'm saying this has all been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted by your garbage propaganda machine. Look at hunters education and training, he was prepared for these jobsand most of the money you people talk about went to his employers not him of course duh. The money that the bidens the obamas and the clintons have has all been explained in their tax returns, bestsellers and speeches. Meanwhile Trump's tax returns from 1984 to 1994 prove that he is a numbskull businessman. The apprentice saved his ass, the great majority of trump properties are only in name. And the dossier has never been disproved, sounds exactly like him to me. Loves prostitutes and whores LOL, and will be Putin's lap dog until he gets the Trump tower Moscow. Of course the Russians set him up, not hard to do with an idiot narcissist pervert like our boy.... And all he has had to do to take over the GOP base is parrot the garbage phoney scandals conspiracy theories and pure misinformation...

No

No.
Ha!

Read the report and tell me where it says anything about Hunter Biden's position on Burisma being used to get Shokin fired. Take your time. It's going to be difficult given that doesn't appear in the report.

Given the shit links you put up for Trump and speculation, suck it. a whole lot more here than ANYTHING RUSSIA RELATED.
Uh, check the report. There’s zero here. All the shit that the right wing has been trying to smear Biden with was false.

Read the Mueller report and more importantly the Senate Intel report and it’s page after page of Trump and Russia connections.

Now read this report and it’s just nothing but rehashed media reports and scary language.

No

No.
Ha!

Uh, check the report. There’s zero here. All the shit that the right wing has been trying to smear Biden with was false.

Read the Mueller report and more importantly the Senate Intel report and it’s page after page of Trump and Russia connections.

Now read this report and it’s just nothing but rehashed media reports and scary language.

So uninformed.
The massive Biden corruption is not even the main story of Ukraine.

FOREIGN COLLUSION AND DIRTY MONEY: How Treasury Dept. tracked overseas cash pocketed by Hunter Biden.

“Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden flatly denied at Tuesday night’s debate that his lawyer son took huge sums of money from corrupt oligarchs and Chinese communists during his vice presidency, but Treasury Department reports show that Hunter Biden did receive the money. . . . Hunter Biden received a single wire transfer of $3.5 million from Elena Baturina. The Senate report said she became a billionaire through illegal construction contracts awarded by her husband, since deceased.”​

And Chris "Fact Check" Wallace didn't say a word, even though he couldn't shut up when Trump was trying to rebut Biden's lying denials.

Forum List

Back