Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges.

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

BJ - Tick Tock

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

The entire reason for the report is confirmed to be false.

Yep, as always Establishment gonna protect Establishment
Difference is, when they do it and it seems to help you side (even when it actually does not), you cheer for it

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges.

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

BJ - Tick Tock

Ex Moscow layer, right from Russia, I don't do the daily wire, can't stand the ads, got anything else.

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

Wait, you're accusing Republican Senator Ron Johnson of protecting Joe Biden?

Is that what you actually want us to believe?

Wait !
Sit down and stop pulling stuff out yer arse. I said no such thing.
If I could get a quarter every time you lefties make some off the wall, unrelated erroneous claim that someone said something they didn't, I'd be rich.

Wait !
If I could get a quarter every time you lefties make some off the wall, unrelated erroneous claim that someone said something they didn't, I'd be rich.
Then stop making vague accusations.

Face the facts that you got nothing. Your entire Ukraine Biden corruption story was a hoax.

No

Followed by (wait for it)

No.

To all Lefties crying that the Bidens are Saints......

Like Democrats have no history of selling out their country for a buck......please

The Democrat party IS THE PARTY of wealth, greed, corruption and Power Mongering along with Fear Mongering.

And will destroy America
Notice how all of them got their kids and relatives cushy jobs in government. Including the state level.

No

No.
Ha!

Read the report and tell me where it says anything about Hunter Biden's position on Burisma being used to get Shokin fired. Take your time. It's going to be difficult given that doesn't appear in the report.

Or did you forget what started your little witch hunt?

Wait !

Face the facts that you got nothing. Your entire Ukraine Biden corruption story was a hoax.

Now it's "MY" story?

Ok, we're gonna go ahead and tag you as another mental wasteland

Like Democrats have no history of selling out their country for a buck......please

The Democrat party IS THE PARTY of wealth, greed, corruption and Power Mongering along with Fear Mongering.

And will destroy America
Notice how all of them got their kids and relatives cushy jobs in government. Including the state level.
Like this?

And will destroy America

THAT is what Gubbment is all about

It's a cult from top to bottom looking out for itself

Wait !

Now it's "MY" story?

Ok, we're gonna go ahead and tag you as another mental wasteland

If you're not here to discuss the topic, what the hell are you here for? Just more whining and bitching?

Where is evidence Biden received millions from Moscow mayors wife? Thread is a lie.
Hunter will be screaming that as he clangs his coffee cup on the bars of his cell to get his daddies attention in a nearby cell. This is America's new crime family. And lets make sure they check their White privilege before they enter the courtroom for sentencing. MAGA, for honest government.

No

No.
Ha!

Read the report and tell me where it says anything about Hunter Biden's position on Burisma being used to get Shokin fired. Take your time. It's going to be difficult given that doesn't appear in the report.

Or did you forget what started your little witch hunt?

Wait....
Aren't you the same denier who claims every negative report about Trump is TRUE ?

And every negative report about Dems is False?

How predictable......How boring

Forum List

Back