Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor

The Bidens are giving the Clintons a run for their money on being the most corrupt family in politics.

Of course we now see that worthless shithead Obama living in a mega mansion and his bank account growing by leaps and bounds.
The Trump family are the ones with past court cases indicating corruption as far back as the '70s and as recently as Trump University fraud and the loss of charitable status for their fake charity. The family has multiple cases in courts and must be spending many millions on defense lawyers.
By the way, both Obama's sell millions of books. Probably pisses you off how easy it has been for them to make so many millions just from talking in a microphone and have their stories transcribed and made into a book.

1600951186455.png

MUST DISTRACT FROM BIDEN CRIMES....

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

The entire reason for the report is confirmed to be false.
:icon_rolleyes:
And of course you are simply lying again, as usual.

You're pathetic. :auiqs.jpg:
If I’m lying, you’ll be able to provide citations from the report that disproves me.

Go for it. Let’s see what you got.
:icon_rolleyes:

You are attempting to fallaciously shift the burden of proof, you fucking pathetic lying imbecile.

Logically, the onus is on you to back up your assertion, not on others to prove you wrong, you stupid pathetic jackass.

You're an idiot.

Why are you lying to the USMB forum again, jackass?

Well, that's tricky.

Here's the report.

"The extent to which Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board affected U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear." There was no evidence put in the report about any definite influence on US policy.

From Kent's testimony:
So there was no time, as I’ve testified, that the U.S. government, the U.S. embassy ever made a decision about Zlochevsky or Burisma where we took the presence of a private citizen on the board into account. We made the decision on the merits.

Hard to prove that something isn't in a document without just saying here's the document and that is not in it.

Either way, this report comes up really short.

In the long run, the Bidens will be absolved of any wrong doing. NOT because they are innocent, but because they are part of the Swamp Cult.

The Cult protects it's own.
Let me translate this:
I have been lead to believe things that I refuse to admit aren’t true so I will invent vague accusations to make up for the fact that there is zero evidence to support my beliefs.

No, you CHOOSE to ignore the evidence.
There is plenty evidence the democrats have sold out America MANY times.

Problem with you is you're a boot licker lacking the ability to think outside what CNN tells you.
If there were evidence it would have appeared in this report.

Guess what? It’s not in there.

Not that any of you idiots ever bother to read this stuff.

You are a fool and a tool. Bet you can't wait to get on your knees and give Uncle Sam a BJ
SENATORS are part of the Swamp Cult. REPRESENTATIVES are part of the SWAMP CULT.
ALL Presidents are part of the Swamp Cult. They have no choice.
You go to DC, you WILL Toe The Line.
Your beloved report came from the Swamp Cult.
What the hell is wrong with you?

A cult is a group of people who are indoctrinated to believe false things and unable to be persuaded out of it because of their brainwashing.

My friend, this describes you perfectly.

Dude you are the epitome of The Bubble Cult.

I laugh.

There are people in Cuba, Venezuela and China who will snitch on you to the oppressive government in exchange for nothing but the hope that if someone ever reports them, the government will consider their previous loyalty and go easy on them.

I have Cuban and Venezuelan friends and we talk about their governments.

They couldn't care less if you are arrested and tortured or even killed if it "might" benefit them someday.
There are people posting in this thread like this.....a total government stooge
Hunter biden will be protected by such people regardless of the validity of any Report

Last edited:
The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

Yep, as always Establishment gonna protect Establishment

Wait, you're accusing Republican Senator Ron Johnson of protecting Joe Biden?

Is that what you actually want us to believe?

Wait !
Sit down and stop pulling stuff out yer arse. I said no such thing.
If I could get a quarter every time you lefties make some off the wall, unrelated erroneous claim that someone said something they didn't, I'd be rich.
Then stop making vague accusations.

Face the facts that you got nothing. Your entire Ukraine Biden corruption story was a hoax.
Have you not been paying attention? Hoax? There are literally thousands of articles about this now. Go do some research before participating in these threads. You wont look so stupid next time if you do that.

A cult is a group of people who are indoctrinated to believe false things and unable to be persuaded out of it because of their brainwashing.
My friend, this describes you perfectly.

Except you are the one kissing ass defending democrats....and on your knees giving big gubbment BJ's

And I say they are ALL part of the cult.

looks like it describes you perfectly...and I am NOT your friend. I avoid indoctrinated government hugging idiots

Indoctrination is believing things without evidence. Your anti-government conspiracy is precisely that.

Supreme Ignorance is believing every thing government tells you and every report that supports your view.
Your lack of willingness to see the bigger picture is just that.
Well, when Republicans come out with a report about Democrats, you can be pretty sure that if there was anything damning, it'd be in it.

As you may or may not know, Republicans and Democrats aren't exactly friends.

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges.

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

BJ - Tick Tock
I bet Hunter loses the election over this..

Wait !
If I could get a quarter every time you lefties make some off the wall, unrelated erroneous claim that someone said something they didn't, I'd be rich.

Face the facts that you got nothing. Your entire Ukraine Biden corruption story was a hoax.
Have you not been paying attention? Hoax? There are literally thousands of articles about this now. Go do some research before participating in these threads. You wont look so stupid next time if you do that.
Total hoax. Thousands of articles are coming from garbage news sources with hyped up nonsense about this.

Oh, and also a lot of Russian disinformation.

We know democrats hate America......
We know democrats love China
we know Leftist universities are being bought by China

Why on Earth would anyone doubt that the Bidens would do something like this?
Why would anyone doubt democrats would do anything like this?

Democrats seem to have lost their humanity and have become power and money fixated. Look at the Obamas

Wait !

Total hoax. Thousands of articles are coming from garbage news sources with hyped up nonsense about this.

Im supposed to take your word over thousands of journalists? Bitch, please!

:lmao:

Herr Himmler, you are a pathetic sight. You are desperate to lie your way out of this, yet there is no avenue open. Hoover was caught balls deep in the mutt.

The son of the ACTING VICE PRESIDENT took millions in bribes from the STOOGE of Vladimir Putin.

And the best you can come up with is "NUHN UHN."

The little Goebbels will do everything they can to cover this up and distract, but the Internet and a few honest news sources like Daily Wire, Breitbart and Townhall will ensure the story is heard.

{ On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014. Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del. According to The Financial Times, Thornton Group, a Massachusetts-based firm. In June 2009, Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners with Archer and Christopher Heinz. The Thornton Group's website statutes that it has offices in Boston and Beijing, lists Rosemont Seneca Partners among its list of alliance and clients, and includes photographs from multiple events attended by Hunter Biden. }

Christopher Heinz is the son of John Kerry - Paul Pelosi Jr. is involved as well.

democrats have for YEARS been using their children as mules to carry the bribes and kickbacks from foreign nations.

I bet Hunter loses the election over this..

Do you think it helps the campaign of corrupt old Quid Pro?

Funny, the Amazon.Com Post didn't have a headline of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION PROVEN."

Why not? I mean, they have pushed that conspiracy theory for YEARS, now it's proven there WAS RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

You traitors should be really happy, Russian Collusion happened!

Is it because it's BIDEN and not Trump? :eek:

Wait !

LOL
"Journalists"?

Real journalists have been saying exactly what I've been saying.

:lmao:

Herr Himmler, you are a pathetic sight. You are desperate to lie your way out of this, yet there is no avenue open. Hoover was caught balls deep in the mutt.

The son of the ACTING VICE PRESIDENT took millions in bribes from the STOOGE of Vladimir Putin.

And the best you can come up with is "NUHN UHN."

The little Goebbels will do everything they can to cover this up and distract, but the Internet and a few honest news sources like Daily Wire, Breitbart and Townhall will ensure the story is heard.

{ On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014. Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del. According to The Financial Times, Thornton Group, a Massachusetts-based firm. In June 2009, Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners with Archer and Christopher Heinz. The Thornton Group's website statutes that it has offices in Boston and Beijing, lists Rosemont Seneca Partners among its list of alliance and clients, and includes photographs from multiple events attended by Hunter Biden. }

Christopher Heinz is the son of John Kerry - Paul Pelosi Jr. is involved as well.

democrats have for YEARS been using their children as mules to carry the bribes and kickbacks from foreign nations.

Okay then, tell me what the bribe was for?

Wait !

If the journalists aren't part of the Bubble Cult - they don't count.

Forum List

Back