Are unwise, confused and rabid purple hair college kids dictating Biden’s policy on the Israeli war? Would Trump allow that?

Whoa…get this, they’re referring to ‘withholding’ as a cut….hmmm. Why are you lying and running cover for the crypt keeper?
He did threaten to cut it. I was wrong. My apologies.
A South American wouldn’t capitalize nouns when accusing people of typing like a south american would…right?
umm lol
We already did this…everyone but yourself is crystal clear on what a fence-sitter in politics is.
I posted the definition and you still dont understand it. That isnt my fault :dunno:

Biden seems to be succumbing to the pressure levied by foolish college kids as he cuts aid to Israel.
I wonder if Trump would allow ignorant SJW’s to influence his foreign policy?
No, they’re not and Trump would probably make things ten times worse.

Biden seems to be succumbing to the pressure levied by foolish college kids as he cuts aid to Israel.
I wonder if Trump would allow ignorant SJW’s to influence his foreign policy?

Nah, the college doofuses are funded by Soros and other globalist organization shills.

So Biden is actually succumbing to Far Left organized money - the same as he always has.

The college dumbasses (those of who actually attend and aren't professional agitators) are just hapless pawns in the globalist game.

Also, as always.

He isnt cutting anything. Stop lying. Then again, I do understand your huge lack of knowledge of the english language. Is it your second language? You kinda type like a south american..

Racist white slander from the fascist set.

You are hereby expelled to the nearest Palestinian campus safe space for a good ole' fashioned mind cleanse.

Bigot.

Just remember, you voted for it. ;)

Isn’t Lindsay Graham an elected Senator?
He’s not a dumb purple hair Columbia U student is he?

No, he's a dumb war mongering closeted globalist cuck weasel.

As long as we're discussing the subtle nuance of semantics.

Forum List

Back