Hundreds of U.S. Marines and IDF carry out drills in Israel largest operation in 6 yrs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hundreds of Israeli soldiers and US Marines trained shoulder-to-shoulder Monday in southern Israel as part of Juniper Cobra 2018, drilling on close urban combat and tunnel warfare. While the two-week-long joint Israeli/American military exercise drills on various scenarios adapted to Israel’s operational reality such as missile threats in various sectors simultaneously, the Marines have not directly participated in the missile drills which comprised the majority of Juniper Cobra. Instead the

Hundreds Of U.S. Marines and IDF carry out drills in Israel, Largest operation in 6 years
----------------------------------

Somewhere today Putin told the US not to mess with Israel I believe it was. So heat is being turned up again if it isn't one dam country it's another.

Or was it some other dam Country hell I forgot which it . was at this point oh well if I see it will correct what I said bahahah.

Oh here it is this is what I saw earlier ..........

upload_2018-3-13_19-56-45.png

Hundreds of Israeli soldiers and US Marines trained shoulder-to-shoulder Monday in southern Israel as part of Juniper Cobra 2018, drilling on close urban combat and tunnel warfare. While the two-week-long joint Israeli/American military exercise drills on various scenarios adapted to Israel’s operational reality such as missile threats in various sectors simultaneously, the Marines have not directly participated in the missile drills which comprised the majority of Juniper Cobra. Instead the

Hundreds Of U.S. Marines and IDF carry out drills in Israel, Largest operation in 6 years
----------------------------------

Somewhere today Putin told the US not to mess with Israel I believe it was. So heat is being turned up again if it isn't one dam country it's another.

Or was it some other dam Country hell I forgot which it . was at this point oh well if I see it will correct what I said bahahah.

Oh here it is this is what I saw earlier ..........

View attachment 182436
We have joint military drills with a few nations, Russia has joint military drills with a few nations. It's quite common, it helps each nation develop a level of military cohesion and specific training for both sides working together. Politicians from unfriendly nations and our politicians as well as conspiracy theorists use these exercises to raise alarms purely for political and/or conspiratorial reasons. Granted there have been a few occasions where military exercises were used as a precursor to war or to conduct a coup but those have actually been few and far between by comparison.

Forum List

Back