California Border Patrol agents shot at by group smuggling illegal migrants: ‘callous display’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Likely we'll be seeing this more and more in the months to come.

U.S. Border Patrol agents operating in California have experienced a dangerous escalation of violence by human smugglers in recent weeks, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Earlier this month, a Border Patrol agent working in the Otay Mountain Wilderness area encountered a group of migrants. The agent attempted to apprehend the migrants and an unidentified assailant began firing shots.

I thought Fussy-Wuzzies were up in Otay. ;)

OIP.yjvRZR2_jSsgwD5DLx07ngAAAA

Why even burn calories on California? They'll end up sleeping where they've been shitting the last several decades and those precious electoral votes will begin to diminish ..

Lest we forget that the insanity of the Obama/ATF "operation Fast/Furious" equipped the Mexican drug cartels with thousands of illegal weapons. At least one Border Patrol Officer was killed with one of them and the government probably doesn't even cross check serial numbers these days for political reasons.

Lest we forget that the insanity of the Obama/ATF "operation Fast/Furious" equipped the Mexican drug cartels with thousands of illegal weapons. At least one Border Patrol Officer was killed with one of them and the government probably doesn't even cross check serial numbers these days for political reasons.

Shocking. Shocking I tell ya’. California has among the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Cartel members don’t have to pass a background check to purchase a firearm?

We
Shocking. Shocking I tell ya’. California has among the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Cartel members don’t have to pass a background check to purchase a firearm?
We are somewhere between Massachusetts and Colorado ( as far as Firearm Restrictions go )

Forum List

Back