Human Composting Now Legal in California

I can't fathom what the problem is here. It really shouldn't be up to the government what you do with your body (or decide before you move on)

I've never wanted my loved ones to get stuck with a large bill after I'm gone. To me the problem with this bill is it doesn't go far enough.
do you know how much it costs to compost a body??

You think this is just a money saving environmentally conscious alternative? LOLOL It isn't. The cost of human composting is about 7000 dollars. that's near what it costs for traditional funeral with cremation. this is like ....wind turbines or solar panels or the EVs. This is just virtue signalling and relying on people's ignorance and thunbergian environmentalism. They put the body in some rotation device and mix it with other 'stuff' and then at some point...you can take granny home and plant a tree in her or put her in a flower pot.

In composting...they tell you...DO NOT PUT meat in your compost pile. And on top of that...it appears they put the body in a tarp. That must a icky gooey mess in that tarp. Farmers may want LOLOL to put that compost in their corn or bean field. WILL ThaT be listed in the ingredients label. i can only imagine. Before too long, just skip the tedious time consuming work of rotation composting and just throw dead bodies on the field.

The New Global Unfied Dystopia.

How would getting it done by some specialty mortician differ from simply burying someone in the standard six foot hole without the coffin? Will California's new law allow burial without a coffin? Think of the money saved? And the funeral homes out of business.

In reevant news, New York just made human composting Legal, while voting themselves a $32,000 pay raise at the taxpayer's expense.

do you know how much it costs to compost a body??
$100 maximum .

Dig a hole and throw them in . A few pints of quicklime and home in time for breakfast.

Worked well in a test centre called Auschwitz, or so I read somewhere . Why change a winning system ?

$100 maximum .

Dig a hole and throw them in . A few pints of quicklime and home in time for breakfast.

Worked well in a test centre called Auschwitz, or so I read somewhere . Why change a winning system ?

Why not just chain the corpus to a cement block and chuck it into a local body of water.? Let the deceased sleep with fishes like they have been doing in Sicily for thousands of years?

sure it is. Don't ever say it can't get worse. The left can always make it worse. They have a talent for that.
As long as the masses see this as a left/right thing? Yes, it can always get worse, and the folks that have everything to gain by making it worse, will do so.

iu

$100 maximum .

That's the DIY version. It's @7000 dollars. about the same price as a traditional viewing and cremation and cremation is a lot faster and more environmentally friendly.

$100 maximum .

i hadn't thought of that. The German version. That is just plain wrong. Ironically, this human composting has been adopted as law in at this time Six BLUE states. something to think about. The left has adopted Sangers depopulation method... Forced Vaxxes, they'll want to expand on all that in time.

Last edited:
As long as the masses see this as a left/right thing? Yes, it can always get worse, and the folks that have everything to gain by making it worse, will do so.

iu

I agree to a point. It is a battle between the Elites and the NONelites. But right now there is a substantial portion of the non elite population that is manipulated to be the army of the elites, and they're committed. Don't turn your back on them.

That's the DIY version. It's @7000 dollars. about the same price as a traditional viewing and cremation and cremation is a lot faster and more environmentally friendly.
Give us the money.
Need it for Cosmetics plus a high garden fence to keep the Impure Ones at distance .

Suppose one of the walking dead wanted to breed with me . Would that qualify as a war crime ?
Do I smell damages for lots of emotional stress ?

Must keep my blood pure as pure . Worth a million in a few years .

you know. There are some things that are considered insignificant to the left or people not paying attention and in reality it is VERY significant.
Give us the money.
Need it for Cosmetics plus a high garden fence to keep the Impure Ones at distance .

Suppose one of the walking dead wanted to breed with me . Would that qualify as a war crime ?
Do I smell damages for lots of emotional stress ?

Must keep my blood pure as pure . Worth a million in a few years .
that might be....dead or alive? something to consider.

more:

The Psychological Reason They Want to Normalize Human Composting

This represents a willingness by people to put their physical remains below the Religion of Climate Change. For some who see dead bodies as empty vessels with no real purpose, it’s easy to blow this off. But the vast majority of Americans consider the remains of their loved ones to be significant, which means that giving them over to the climate change cult is a deep embrace of their flawed worldview.

If they can make us believe that our dead bodies are less important than prolonging the hoax, they are a step away from making people believe their living bodies are only worthy of sacrifice to the cause as well.

Here’s an article by Michael Snyder from End of the American Dream that gives all the details about this odd practice…

They Want to Turn Us Into “Beautiful, Rich, Dark Chocolaty-Looking Soil” When We Die for the Good of the Environment

THERE ARE just some things...that seem insignificant but really aren't, that people decide to oppose. not decide..but MUST oppose. You gotta start somewhere. We must stop this descent into the worst aspects of humanism. Because....It only. GETS WORSE.

Am slow today .
What do we know about the dangers of the compost people who were also Impure?

Trillions of Spike Proteins on the rampage?
Graphene Oxide all over my shopping ?
Alumina down my throat every time I start my "The Hills are Alive" , routine .?

I need some answers .

I can't fathom what the problem is here. It really shouldn't be up to the government what you do with your body (or decide before you move on)

I've never wanted my loved ones to get stuck with a large bill after I'm gone. To me the problem with this bill is it doesn't go far enough.
Ghoul.

Am slow today .
What do we know about the dangers of the compost people who were also Impure?

Trillions of Spike Proteins on the rampage?
Graphene Oxide all over my shopping ?
Alumina down my throat every time I start my "The Hills are Alive" , routine .?

I need some answers .
what a way to transmit the source of the spike protein. Get it in the soil and it winds up IN Our food sources and suddenly NO ONE is safe from it. We will all be made impure and infected by these devils. This is what satan tried with the Nephilim before and after the flood...changing God given DNA.

what a way to transmit the source of the spike protein. Get it in the soil and it winds up IN Our food sources and suddenly NO ONE is safe from it. We will all be made impure and infected by these devils. This is what satan tried with the Nephilim before and after the flood...changing God given DNA.
Never quite figured out exactly who and what the Nephilim were.
Some think they were the result of Anunnaki mating with our ladies but they had almost zero fertility and simply died out . Smithsonian has any number of skeletons hidden away in the cellars .
Satan was simply one of the Anunnaki who went rogue and upset the others who were too busy teaching us how to be happy slaves .
They all lived in hermetically sealed spaces ( could not handle our germs/bacteria ) which got mistranslated as "gardens"-- which is where we come along, courtesy of the Adam and Eve lab experimental work .

Forum List

Back