Human Population Increase and Its Implications

I think that problem is one of the most underrated problems I've ever seen. So many people just think this is not even a problem but if we keep going like that humanity will be extinct poorly.

For further information you should read that article:
Population Increase and Its Implications
Relax......I used to grumble about the human population issue, but between the devoutly religious who believe it's vitally important to "be fruitful and multiply," and those who come from large families and believe that it is important to them to continue the practice, I gave up trying to convince people to just have one or two children at most.
I came to the realization that the problem will work itself out. The earth has a finite amount of usable land for growing and eventually, food will become more and more scarce.
Our grocery stores are full of foods in the off-season because growers in other nations sell the foods produced there to us, however, as their own populations continue to grow and demand more food products, their nations will have to put their people first and at some point, stop selling to outside nations. Over time, a growing shortage of food will rectify the problem through eventual starvation and the population will thus be reduced to a sustainable amount.

Um, no. Stop sitting on the panic button.
Not sitting on the panic button. I just said that I no longer push for a smaller population. The situation in the "future" will resolve itself. The great-great or great-great-great grandchildren of today's parents will simply starve out, that's all.

No, they won’t. Get off the panic button.

I think that problem is one of the most underrated problems I've ever seen. So many people just think this is not even a problem but if we keep going like that humanity will be extinct poorly.

For further information you should read that article:
Population Increase and Its Implications

The population is not over populating it's dropping.

We have generations who want no kids
we have gays who can't have kids
we have the highest rates of cancer than any other time in history
the list is even bigger than this.

Forum List

Back