Human Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
Sorry, to see that you think me pointing out the horrible death of this girl is crap and is stinking up the place.

Thats why this girl died is because of people like you who are afraid to say anything and shout down others that do.

Maybe someone in your family is next.

D you are a lying sack of shit. If that chick was Black and killed by other Blacks you wouldn't be saying a damn thing. You are just a soulless, heartless and gutless motherfucker. Fuck you and all your faggot boyfriends, queer boy.

I guess you have no vices other than abusing women. Do you also serve the men at the dinner table before you sit down bitch?

Sorry, to see that you think me pointing out the horrible death of this girl is crap and is stinking up the place.

Pointing it out in this thread to promote your agenda is what is stinking up the place. You can surely make a post in any thread to present your ongoing views on race, but that does not make those posts appropriate to the topic of the thread.

If you want to cry for someone bully, cry for this girl:

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1786663

Not for some guy becuse he was a glutton for cigarettes.

Words really can't describe my anger towards you right now you piece of walking excrement. You're so lost in your fear and the hatred that comes of it that you can't even understand a simple act of compassion. Nor do you understand that such compassion can be extended equally to a man dying of lung cancer or a victim of senseless crime. And, of course, the perp was black in order to prove your sick, wrong headed view that all blacks are somehow inferior to your lilly-white ass.

You really don't have any notion of what human life is about because you are something less than human. You are a living, breathing, ambulatory dungheap with a cesspool for a mind and a void for a heart . You are dismissed...dungboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back