Huge Margin Want Muller and McGahn To Testify

McGahn, dope.
what about him? he has executive privilege. Mueller doesn't, you want his info, ask Mueller.
what about him?
That's who I'm talking about, dope.
There is no such privilege.
here you go

executive privilege
  • n.
    The principle that members of the executive branch of government cannot legally be forced to disclose their confidential communications when such disclosure would adversely affect the operations or procedures of the executive branch.

They were already disclosed to Mueller, dope.
yes they were, why do you need them to do a do over?

Not a do over, dope. The public needs to hear what he has testified to just as it was done during watergate.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even a majority of republicans want them to testify.

A huge majority of Americans believe that the full un redacted Muller report should have been available to congress.

America just isn't on the side of the far right wing extremists and trump.

Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify in Congress
News flash, the testifying is over as are the stupid games That game was played and lost by the left. Now it's time to either work or STFU.

You think it's over? LOFL ................ it's not over.
Congress has the duty of over sight Mr. Dick Foster.

what about him? he has executive privilege. Mueller doesn't, you want his info, ask Mueller.
what about him?
here you go

executive privilege
  • n.
    The principle that members of the executive branch of government cannot legally be forced to disclose their confidential communications when such disclosure would adversely affect the operations or procedures of the executive branch.

Not a do over, dope. The public needs to hear what he has testified to just as it was done during watergate.
what do you need to hear? you have the mueller report to read. you just said he testified. go fking read it. no do overs.

here you go

executive privilege
  • n.

what do you need to hear? you have the mueller report to read. you just said he testified. go fking read it. no do overs.
what do you need to hear? you have the mueller report to read. you just said he testified. go fking read it. no do overs
WTF?
It's redacted you retard.

here you go

executive privilege
  • n.

what do you need to hear? you have the mueller report to read. you just said he testified. go fking read it. no do overs
WTF?
then talk to mueller. ring around the rosie. McGhan has executive privilege. did you not pay attention to that earlier? you asked me how, and I gave you the definition of why!!! so you're lost.

WTF?
then talk to mueller. ring around the rosie. McGhan has executive privilege. did you not pay attention to that earlier? you asked me how, and I gave you the definition of why!!! so you're lost.

You mean ask Barr. He redacted it, dope. That's the only reason it's not public.
There is no such privilege on previous testimony. WH counsel, John Dean, testified on national television during the Watergate hearings. There is only one reason to block it.

Can you say cover up?

WTF?

You mean ask Barr. He redacted it, dope. That's the only reason it's not public.
There is no such privilege on previous testimony. WH counsel, John Dean, testified on national television during the Watergate hearings. There is only one reason to block it.

Can you say cover up?
well mueller can tell you what was in the report after you ask him. mueller redacted with Barr. i wish you would at least factually write in here. you diminish your honesty

WTF?

Can you say cover up?
well mueller can tell you what was in the report after you ask him. mueller redacted with Barr. i wish you would at least factually write in here. you diminish your honesty

What was incorrect in your estimation, dope?

WTF?

Can you say cover up?

What was incorrect in your estimation, dope?
All of what you wrote

The GOP have a problem, in that they have a deeply corrupt, antidemocratic president who should get thrown out on his ass. Yeah, that’s a problem. You can’t make that go away.
/——/ I hope Trump is anti democratic. It’s the last thing we want in our Republic.

Even a majority of republicans want them to testify.

A huge majority of Americans believe that the full un redacted Muller report should have been available to congress.

America just isn't on the side of the far right wing extremists and trump.

Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify in Congress
Two points.

1. The Full unredacted report can not be released without violating the law.

2. Are you one of the morons on this site that believe polls?

1. The Congress can see the full report because they have the power of oversight. Their constitutional authority overrides laws.

2. The fact is in addition to polls, we have the results in 2018 as well. I do believe this poll.

The law is the Constitution...No law can be passed that is unconstitutional. That report was intended for the AG's eyes only.
If the AG wanted Congress to see any of it, it would be up to him. He allowed them to see what he wanted them to see.

They can go to Court 100 times and each time the answer will be..."No!" They need Barr to go to Court with them and
approve the Grand Jury testimony being released. Good Luck with that.

Forum List

Back