Huge loss for democrats

A Moore victory would have solidified their hold on the moral high ground.

However, it was a lose/lose election for republicans. The victory of Jones is very ominous indeed.

What do you think about future elections? 2018 looks very bad for republicans right now, if a democrat can win a senate seat in Alabama.
I missed the part where you were rooting for Jones to win prior to the election.

However, it was a lose/lose election for republicans. The victory of Jones is very ominous indeed.

What do you think about future elections? 2018 looks very bad for republicans right now, if a democrat can win a senate seat in Alabama.

The election says nothing about 2018.

Absent the false pedophilia claims Jones wouldn't have had a shot.

I don't think the democrats will get away with that all over the country

I have often said that accusations against Moore are just that; accusations.

So I'd appreciate it if you didn't just assume the women were lying. We don't know that, either.

We know Allred's client is lying.

The other one has criminal convictions for fraud, admits not being credible, and has huge holes in her story.

None are even accusing him of pedophilia, though that hasn't stopped Democrats from claiming he was a pedophile.

So I see no reason to believe them.

That's fine. You have a right to your opinion. But I wish people didn't act like they somehow know the truth of the matter. It's about as clear as mud.

I wouldn't vote against Moore just for that. I'd vote against him for all the other shit he's said and done.

If a democrat does win a senate seat in Alabama, guaranteed all allegations against Moore will vanish within a week if not overnight. As far as 2018 not worried at all.

Even after Virginia?

I think it's funny that republicans are hard running on social issues when they castigated democrats for doing the same thing.

Virginia is a borderline red state. New Jersey is a solid red state. The losses there are inconsequential.

Jones is a lame duck day one. Luther Strange or another Trump Republican will blister his ass in 2018. He should not even bother running for reelection.

You mean jones is up for reelection in 2018 already? I thought it was longer
He's completing Session's term.

I.2 million registered voters went to the polls in Alabama today out of 3.3 million registered voters. So 2.1 million voters stayed home.
A lot of them stayed home because, despite being Republicans, they didn't wish to vote for an accused pedophile.

I missed the part where you were rooting for Jones to win prior to the election.

I was rooting for Moore because it would've been better for the dems if he won.

I don't like the dems, but the republicans are horrendous right now.

LOLOLOLOLLOL.....Ya' think?

If a democrat does win a senate seat in Alabama, guaranteed all allegations against Moore will vanish within a week if not overnight. As far as 2018 not worried at all.

Even after Virginia?

I think it's funny that republicans are hard running on social issues when they castigated democrats for doing the same thing.

Virginia is a borderline red state. New Jersey is a solid red state. The losses there are inconsequential.

Jones is a lame duck day one. Luther Strange or another Trump Republican will blister his ass in 2018. He should not even bother running for reelection.

Ok, jones will be up for re-election in 2020

Kudos to the demoquacks....I underestimated the strength of 40 year old allegations.

Perhaps the repubs should take plays out of that playbook in the future

Maybe it was his homophobic bullshit up against a guy who put three KKK bastards away for bombing a church in Birmingham. Your problem is you only THINK you know how to think.

Even after Virginia?

Ok, jones will be up for re-election in 2020

So will Donald, but then he's either going to resign first or be impeached.

Kudos to the demoquacks....I underestimated the strength of 40 year old allegations.

Perhaps the repubs should take plays out of that playbook in the future

Maybe it was his homophobic bullshit up against a guy who put three KKK bastards away for bombing a church in Birmingham. Your problem is you only THINK you know how to think.

Yawn.....now go away.

Even after Virginia?

I was wrong. It is up in 2020.

Luther Strange
is done

was originally appointed and lost to Moore because he protected the now impeached ex governor in a quid pro quo deal

but yeah; Jones is toast in '20; especially with it being a presidential election year

Why did you edit my post to make it appear I said something I did not? That's a TOS violation.

Luther Strange
is done

was originally appointed and lost to Moore because he protected the now impeached ex governor in a quid pro quo deal

but yeah; Jones is toast in '20; especially with it being a presidential election year

Why did you edit my post to make it appear I said something I did not? That's a TOS violation.
excuse me?

I did not alter your post

I pulled out the man's name & commented on the likelihood of him having a shot to be elected

even gave reasons to back up my assertions; provided insight as to why he lost to a bad candidate

I don't see how you, or anyone, would see this as changing the meaning of your post

you suggested that Luther might beat Jones in '20

I responded only to that part of your thread and agreed with the rest of what you said

:dunno:

It predicts the entire democrat platform for the near future. Find some democrat women and pay them to make unsubstantiated claims against the opponent at the last minute, provide no evidence, nothing but innuendo and a media blitz and you can squeek out a win. So just like everyone who didn't vote democrat before was racist now they will be called sexual predators.

Wouldn't work.
It did this time. Just watch. A month or so from now when all of these women suddenly drop their claims because they are being sued.

Not sure it they'd be sued, they'll just disappear.
Of course. It will all just fade away. Job done, no need to actually continue.

Looks like Moore is not going out gracefully. Ugly in victory, ugly in defeat. Ugly all over.

Luther Strange
is done

excuse me?

I did not alter your post

I pulled out the man's name & commented on the likelihood of him having a shot to be elected

even gave reasons to back up my assertions; provided insight as to why he lost to a bad candidate

I don't see how you, or anyone, would see this as changing the meaning of your post

you suggested that Luther might beat Jones in '20

I responded only to that part of your thread and agreed with the rest of what you said

:dunno:

By eliminating the rest of what I said, you changed the meaning.

I said "Luther Strange or another Trump Republican".

Yes, I am picking nits, but try to be more honest than a lib would be.

Forum List

Back