HUGE!… John Solomon: Obama Administration Spying on Trump Began in January 2016 — Evidence Is Coming

Ernest T. Want to see Comely get put in a cell with a 6' bed with end rails pronto. Add a surveillance camera for the public, like a zoo watch.

Agree! :clap2:

Traitors have to pay

That's the way Justice goes...........Traitors pay! :clap2:
I completely agree with you 100%.

And that is why I am so waiting for next years election.

Finally, Trump can go from unindicted co-conspirator to indicted co-conspirator.

And while we are at it, let's find out how deep Trump is into the Russians. How much he owes.

Will.you be my freind
Screenshot_2019-04-18-01-27-42.png

Traitors have to pay

Finally, Trump can go from unindicted co-conspirator to indicted co-conspirator.

And while we are at it, let's find out how deep Trump is into the Russians. How much he owes.

No collusion dumb ass. The best legal minds in the country, have been trying to butt fuck him 24/7 for how long? 41 million dollars worth, and came up with nothing? Your dim retard friends will now be exposed for what they are. Butt hurt [emoji24] co conspirators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s very possible, perhaps even likely that BO, Hellary, Comey and others were spying on Trump, and created the Russian collusion story themselves, but there is little chance that any of them will ever face any consequences. They are all well shielded.

Traitors have to pay

No collusion dumb ass. The best legal minds in the country, have been trying to butt fuck him 24/7 for how long? 41 million dollars worth, and came up with nothing? Your dim retard friends will now be exposed for what they are. Butt hurt [emoji24] co conspirators.

Traitors have to pay

Poor things butt hurt

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png
    574.9 KB · Views: 33

Traitors have to pay

Yep, no thread is complete without the village idiot

Traitors have to pay

Your wait8ng for the next election lol your going to be one disappointed dumb bastard.
I bet you vote for the butt plug guy

Traitors have to pay

"Finally, Trump can go from unindicted co-conspirator to indicted co-conspirator.

And while we are at it, let's find out how deep Trump is into the Russians. How much he owes."

This is for you Dean:

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

1*ymAXL0SbwuoSeBfqeuZHRA.jpeg

Traitors have to pay

Trump Derangement Syndrome:

067.jpg

Traitors have to payThat's the way Justice goes...........Traitors pay! :clap2:
Poor Deany. Tomorrow's gonna be awful for 'im.

There's gonna be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. :boohoo:
if we are lucky, mass suicide.

It's time to revoke passports for Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Rice, Yates, and lastly, Hillary.

HUGE!... John Solomon: Obama Administration Spying on Trump Began in January 2016 -- Evidence Is Coming (VIDEO)
They were spying on Russia, but Trump's people just happened to be on the other side of the line, so it becomes "spying on Trump".

It just means FBI was surveilling the unregistered foreign agents working in the Trump campaign.
Mueller stated no American on the Trump campaign colluded with Russians.

Can you please show us that part of the report.

It's time to revoke passports for Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Rice, Yates, and lastly, Hillary.

HUGE!... John Solomon: Obama Administration Spying on Trump Began in January 2016 -- Evidence Is Coming (VIDEO)
They were spying on Russia, but Trump's people just happened to be on the other side of the line, so it becomes "spying on Trump".

It just means FBI was surveilling the unregistered foreign agents working in the Trump campaign.

It's in the four page summary.

Traitors have to pay

Hey do you still have the 14 in black latex dildo for a hood ornament on that 1971 amc pacer or did you change colors

Traitors have to pay

B1E4D11E-CF74-40E1-AA25-EFB085344C06.jpeg

It's in the four page summary.

And you of course being the very good little sheep that you are believe everything the government tells you.

Traitors have to pay

What is the Democrat platform in 2020 going to be Dean?

NO Border security.

More Sanctuary Cities.

More Illegals being imported into America.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

Anyone who votes for Trump is a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

Down with Christianity, Support Islam, Christians are racist bigots and they did The Crusades against our Muslim pets and EVERYONE knows Islam is a religion of peace.

Encourage more Transgenderism.

Heterosexuals are bigots and White Heterosexuals are bigots AND Nazi's.

Fuck Free Speech, NO Free Speech ONLY if you are a Leftist Moonbat, Conservatives ONLY do Hate Speech the SPLC told us this.

ALL Conservatives are Nazi's.

If you are White then you are a Nazi.

ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 15% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations.

There are NOT ONLY two genders there are 60 genders, if you DISAGREE you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

And more crap and Leftists in America THINK that this INSANITY is a VOTE WINNER?!

So what are Non-Leftists thinking? That's right it's this:

View attachment 256441
I wouldn't say all Republicans are Nazi's.

Neo-Nazis Look for New Home in Trump’s Republican Party

Record breaking number of neo-Nazis and white nationalists running for office for the Republican Party in the U.S.

Forum List

Back