Huffington Post: ‘Virtually Every Alt-Right Nazi I Know Is Volunteering For The Trump Campaign’

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Huffington Post: ‘Virtually Every Alt-Right Nazi I Know Is Volunteering For The Trump Campaign’
57eddef21a0000f3045b5e8e.jpeg

It seems Donald Trump has united one group of voters: Neo-Nazis.

“Trump had me at ‘build a wall,’” Andrew Anglin, editor of the white supremacist website Daily Stormer, told the Los Angeles Times. “Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign.”

The comments confirm reports from throughout the campaign season that white supremacists were mobilizing for the Republican presidential candidate and excited by his platform. Trump has picked up endorsements from leaders and publications in the neo-Nazi movement since early in his candidacy. Some members of the movement have even made robocalls on his behalf.

Although Trump has disavowed their support, he hasn’t always done so quickly. He’s also retweeted white supremacists and shared neo-Nazi memes.

“It’s been concerning that hasn’t spoken out forcefully against these people,” Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO and national director of the Anti-Defamation League, told The Hill over the summer. “It is outrageous to think that the candidate is sourcing material from some of the worst elements in our society.”

'Virtually Every Alt-Right Nazi I Know Is Volunteering For The Trump Campaign' | Huffington Post

I'd also include the uneducated white male vote is pretty united...Which quite frankly makes up most of the neo-nazis and racist.

“Trump had me at ‘build a wall,’” Andrew Anglin, editor of the white supremacist website Daily Stormer, told the Los Angeles Times. “Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign.”

The comments confirm reports from throughout the campaign season that white supremacists were mobilizing for the Republican presidential candidate and excited by his platform. Trump has picked up endorsements from leaders and publications in the neo-Nazi movement since early in his candidacy. Some members of the movement have even made robocalls on his behalf.

Although Trump has disavowed their support, he hasn’t always done so quickly. He’s also retweeted white supremacists and shared neo-Nazi memes.

“It’s been concerning that hasn’t spoken out forcefully against these people,” Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO and national director of the Anti-Defamation League, told The Hill over the summer. “It is outrageous to think that the candidate is sourcing material from some of the worst elements in our society.”

'Virtually Every Alt-Right Nazi I Know Is Volunteering For The Trump Campaign' | Huffington Post

I'd also include the uneducated white male vote is pretty united...Which quite frankly makes up most of the neo-nazis and racist.
White Power!

th

The alt-right is not nazi, they hate Hitler... just like any other decent human being worth his salt.

This guy for example is very respectable. The gay "nazi"leader Milo Yiannopolous is hilarious!

Hillary even commented on his article "Is feminism cancer?". Hillary got completely trolled by him, what an idiot! Of course, the likes of Hillary have complete humor deficit. Milo is pro women's rights, that's one reason he opposes Islam.

Last edited:

White Power!

th
you should get your microphone checked. he really said, ''white powder (((snif snif)))''. do you ever notice how often the libtards use the word ''educated'' to mean ''the superior race'' and the word ''uneducated'' to mean ''the inferior race''? how does it feel knowing you are being used and abused by others in such ways?

What year again was your head injury?

So............all of Ed Mazza's personal experience is equal to our own or some shit. :wtf:

Don't look now but your cheese has slid off your cracker.

Forum List

Back