Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

I think all libtard genetic garbage should be aborted, up till the age of 99.
The Libs might go along with that as long as they can still vote afterwards.

they come off acting like they GIVE a crap about the child. they don't care about the 60 MILLION that has been aborted SO FAR in this country

Republicans are pro life until birth, then they don't give a shit. If you're pre-born you are a gift, if you are pre-school you are a parasite.

they come off acting like they GIVE a crap about the child. they don't care about the 60 MILLION that has been aborted SO FAR in this country

Republicans are pro life until birth, then they don't give a shit. If you're pre-born you are a gift, if you are pre-school you are a parasite.
Democrats dont care about you unless you are a Democratic voter. Then they'll pander to you all day.

nuh-uh, you fucking moron.

Republicrats believe all life is sacred.

I wasn't speaking for them. I was speaking for me. If you grow up to be a self reliant individual with critical thinking skills and no desire to take shit away from other people or demand that they respect your opinions at the cost of their own liberty you should be free to die of old age or however else you wish.

All children should be born and taught to achieve that baseline standard and allowed to prosper as much as they desire.

Since current law shunts individual liberty and retards prosperity, while providing for the elimination of the genetic garbage belonging to the people who pushed for these laws I say we maximize the ability for these libtard parasites to dispose of themselves anyway they see fit.

nuh-uh, you fucking moron.

Republicrats believe all life is sacred.

I wasn't speaking for them. I was speaking for me. If you grow up to be a self reliant individual with critical thinking skills and no desire to take shit away from other people or demand that they respect your opinions at the cost of their own liberty you should be free to die of old age or however else you wish.

All children should be born and taught to achieve that baseline standard and allowed to prosper as much as they desire.

Since current law shunts individual liberty and retards prosperity, while providing for the elimination of the genetic garbage belonging to the people who pushed for these laws I say we maximize the ability for these libtard parasites to dispose of themselves anyway they see fit.

Pete7469, you are an idiot. An idiot if you think for even a moment that Republicans are interested in paying for the childcare and pre school development of 60 million aborted fetuses. Anyone with half a brain knows better and has seen the proof time and time again. Republican interest lies in what religion says about abortion but gets foggy once the child is born. We hear about this same crap every time an election comes up and even your own leaders said that the lesson of 2012 would be to re-think the lessons of "legitimate rape" "abortion" and the position the party has on women's rights. So here we are again, and a year and a half from now Republican leaders will be saying we need to learn our lessons from this election, but you never do.

You want an excellent example of Republican hypocrisy on this issue see the Washington Post opinion piece on "Fertility clinics destroy embryo's all the time. Why aren't conservatives after them? Fertility clinics destroy embryos all the time. Why aren t conservatives after them - The Washington Post

We all learned how Republicans stand behind the bible until it affects them personally. I think it was Dan Quayle who spoke so candidly when he said he would stand behind his daughter and allow her to make her own choice.

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Paraguay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Why does anything that happens in Paraguay (or what Paraguay's laws are) matter?

Because some fat cracker who thinks he should be president revealed what he'd like to do in this country.

Anyone who can't figure out why a raped 10 year old shouldn't be forced to have a baby should have their American citizenship revoked. They are simply too stupid to deserve to it.

Repeating nonsense over and over never become truths no matter howany times.even if true being alive is better than a dumpster,what the fuck is wrong with you people?

This is a perfect example of what I mean when I say you never really fully understand how dangerous conservatives are because you rarely see them actually in control of a government.

THIS is what a conservative government in America would give you. Never forget it.

This is a perfect example of what I mean when I say you never really fully understand how dangerous conservatives are because you rarely see them actually in control of a government.

THIS is what a conservative government in America would give you. Never forget it.
The right wingers in this thread certainly show that.

The right wingers in this thread certainly show that.

Yes, but I think we often underestimate the menace of conservatism because we dismiss it as just random crackpots spouting off on the internet or in the media.

They could, by some tragic twists of fate, actually take over our government, if we took our eyes off the ball.

Always remember that!

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Paraguay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

koshergrl SassyIrishLass Obiwan

Forum List

Back