HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant’s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban

Neanderthal neocon lefties have the nerve to consider themselves progressive.
Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.
Homofascists and their supporters are dangerously out of touch and outdated.
And I suppose that you can back that up with some actual scientific data? We're out of touch and out dates.?? Are you fucking serious pal??
You are way backwards. You and your stuck-in-the-60's ilk.
Every jurisdiction with a predominance of or majority of unstructured families (non-mom and dad) is in social demise. It's a post-1960's unique phenomenon. Homo adoption and single motherhood by choice exacerbate this problem. But lefties and homofascists are unaware, insulated from or in denial of this reality.
Do some research and change the channel.
What the fuck are you blathering about. Get focused . Try explaining yourself with facts and data in a calm and rational way :link:
Couldn't be much clearer. Fatherlessness is a recent (post-1960's) phenomenon and is responsible for social demise. Homo and single parent adoption contribute to the problem. Empirical, logical and obvious. Just not convenient to some lefty agendas.

Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.

Actual data does not support your opinion.
Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.

You're still not making any sense. What the hell does "black jurisdictions" have to do with the issue of adoption by gays. I could take a guess but I want to spell it out. You can't just say shit without anything to back it up and expect anyone to take you seriously. That is called an appeal to ignorance. It's a logical fallacy which is the last resort of those who do not actually have an argument. Show us these studies that you allude to.

]

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.

What "data"....from the same paid-off humps who gave us "global warming"? I wouldn't let a child within a country mile of a couple of queers.

]

What "data"....from the same paid-off humps who gave us "global warming"? I wouldn't let a child within a country mile of a couple of queers.
Fortunately , you have no say in it:

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.

Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

• An estimated two million LGLB people are interested in adopting.
  • An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
  • More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
  • Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
  • Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
http://adoption.about.com/od/gaylesbian/f/gayparents.htm

In addition, adoption is legal is 49 states. Generally, acceptance of gay and lesbian adoption has been way out in front of same sex marriage. In some states, it has been occurring for decades.

Now, do you have anything intelligent to contribute?

Wrong, neocon. The data shows kids need both parents, mom and dad.

You're still not making any sense. What the hell does "black jurisdictions" have to do with the issue of adoption by gays. I could take a guess but I want to spell it out. You can't just say shit without anything to back it up and expect anyone to take you seriously. That is called an appeal to ignorance. It's a logical fallacy which is the last resort of those who do not actually have an argument. Show us these studies that you allude to.
Black jurisdictions have a predominance of unstructured families causing the problems there. Homo adoption lacks a necessary gender parent. Same problem.

wtf? who is she to condemn a Governor of a state. what a witch. you notice that's all she does is go around, I condemn this speak or I condemn that speak. and as we see some fall at her feet for it

Wrong, neocon. The data shows kids need both parents, mom and dad.
Data? Put up or shut up dude.

Let me ask you this. We're talking about same sex couples and adoption, right? Can you explain IN DETAIL, how, by not allowing gay fold to adopt those children who already do not have both a mother and a father, and in some cases have neither, is going to result in those kids actually having a mother and a father.?

You progressives are shallow and petty if this blew your skirt up. please don't vote

Black jurisdictions have a predominance of unstructured families causing the problems there. Homo adoption lacks a necessary gender parent. Same problem.
Now all that you have to do is show why it's appropriate to compare single parent homes to two parent same sex homes. Put up or shut up!

Forum List

Back