Hr3962

Your first hint that this story is bullshit is that HR 3962 never passed.

It was a previous version of "Obamacare" that never passed. The version that passed was HR 3590.

This urban legend has been going around for years - the last time I heard it, the "microchips" were to be implanted last March.

It was a previous version of "Obamacare" that never passed. The version that passed was HR 3590.

This urban legend has been going around for years - the last time I heard it, the "microchips" were to be implanted last March.

Whether we see it through the current legislation or not is secondary. My main concern is that this will be apart of our future either way. The reason? The reason is control and convenience. Think of what they can do with this technology.

1. No more giving medical history when going to the hospital, especially for those who can't.
2. No more giving a form of payment to the hospital if the chip can be used as a credit card.
3. No more cheating on taxes, assuming it is used as a credit card.
4. No more missing persons.
5. No more running from the law.
6. If it can also be used to do such things as monitor your blood pressure and/or blood sugar, it could be used to detect and treat conditions before they kill you.

The application is endless, and those who oppose it will be labeled right winged extremists who are opposed to progress. Of course, I'm used to it by now. In fact, I even plan on dying if I have to cause I'm not getting tagged.

As for the intricate nature of the Obamacare act, I don't know about you but I don't have a year to read through it and a lawyer by my side to interpret it when I do read it. That is all by design.

Last edited:
NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 Per Obamacare (VIDEOS) | Alternative

According to this web site, there is a provision in Obamacare in HR3962 to medically implant an ID under our skin in order to ID us and or medically treat us.

If so, who here will take the mark.....er....um.....chip in order to receive "free" health care?

and the nut jobs on the right escape from the rubber room with their tinfoil hats on... look for yourself ... here's the bill ... see if you can find it ... I know I couldn't

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 Per Obamacare (VIDEOS) | Alternative

According to this web site, there is a provision in Obamacare in HR3962 to medically implant an ID under our skin in order to ID us and or medically treat us.

If so, who here will take the mark.....er....um.....chip in order to receive "free" health care?

I got my chip already. But I think I will have to take it back. Something is wrong with it.
Every time I try to use the chip, it keeps tuning in to the Rush Limbaugh show.

Something ain't right.

I got my chip already. But I think I will have to take it back. Something is wrong with it.
Every time I try to use the chip, it keeps tuning in to the Rush Limbaugh show.

Something ain't right.
if that's not the definition of a act horror, I don't know what is ...

Ma!

Where's my Tinfoil hat?

Some guy wants to implant a chip in my brain

As an aside....

H.R. 3962 as eventually enacted[edit]

A different bill, under the same bill number H.R. 3962, was eventually passed by Congress and, on June 25, 2010, was signed by the President. This is the "Preservation of Access to Care for Medicare Beneficiaries and Pension Relief Act of 2010."[28]
Affordable Health Care for America Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As an aside....

H.R. 3962 as eventually enacted[edit]

A different bill, under the same bill number H.R. 3962, was eventually passed by Congress and, on June 25, 2010, was signed by the President. This is the "Preservation of Access to Care for Medicare Beneficiaries and Pension Relief Act of 2010."[28]
Affordable Health Care for America Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so it is law

Was that supposed to be interpreted the Mark of the Beast, and Obama the Anti Christ?
*Proof positive:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcbloBA2Lek]OMG! Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? Proof ??? - YouTube[/ame]

*...of the prevalence of Biblical stupidity in our culture.

Was that supposed to be interpreted the Mark of the Beast, and Obama the Anti Christ?
*Proof positive:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcbloBA2Lek]OMG! Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? Proof ??? - YouTube[/ame]

*...of the prevalence of Biblical stupidity in our culture.

i dont know if it is the mark of the beast

but is surely a mark of an out of control tyrannical Orwellian government

Forum List

Back