Hoyer 'Trumps' Pelosi, Tells President The House Is His For His SotU Address

...Actually it is hers to deny, .Not sure what lies you think she told.
Stating that the Secret Service and DHS and Capitol Police could not provide security for the President for the SOTU?
Ok, let's assume those are actual lies and not those two organizations reacting to having their professional pride impinged.

In your minds how do Pelosi's 2 stand up against tRumps 6,000+?
Oh, hell, I routinely bash The Creature around here - and that damned hard - you won't catch me defending him.

However, there has to be an Adult In The Room in this context, and Ms. Bug-Eyes isn't the answer.
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

"fleeing the country" is a pretty "liberal" way to phrase it.
Well, it was a liberal doing it. If you would like, I myself like to consider it 'sneaking' out of the country.

Either way she tried to leave the country, shirking her responsibility / abdicating her role as Speaker during her shutdown.
well it seems people bitch at her for spending ungodly amounts of $ on alcohol, costing taxpayers $50 to $100k a year. so she must do that a lot.

if she does it a lot then its hardly sneaking out either.

seems to me you're fanning the flames for this cause you hate her but i hear you get into it with people doing the same to trump.

we really need to stop doing the same things we make fun of others for doing.

"fleeing the country" is a pretty "liberal" way to phrase it.
Well, it was a liberal doing it. If you would like, I myself like to consider it 'sneaking' out of the country.

Either way she tried to leave the country, shirking her responsibility / abdicating her role as Speaker during her shutdown.
well it seems people bitch at her for spending ungodly amounts of $ on alcohol, costing taxpayers $50 to $100k a year. so she must do that a lot.

if she does it a lot then its hardly sneaking out either.

seems to me you're fanning the flames for this cause you hate her but i hear you get into it with people doing the same to trump.

we really need to stop doing the same things we make fun of others for doing.
I don't hate her. I don't know her. I feel nothing for her personally. I hate what she is doing, which is a criminal disgrace. She is a disgrace, an incompetent, immoral, unethical, partisan criminal who needs to be dragged out of the house, removed of her Speaker of the House position, and give it to some other Democrat who does not hate Trump more than they love this country, someone who will actually do the job.

Forum List

Back