Hoyer 'Trumps' Pelosi, Tells President The House Is His For His SotU Address

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hoyer says 'sure' when asked if Trump can deliver SOTU, despite Pelosi's objections

Hoyer says 'sure' when asked if Trump can deliver SOTU, despite Pelosi's objections

Hoyer says President can count on him to let him use the House ... but that he can not count on one Democrat vote on any deal to re-open the govt that includes funding for the wall.

Despite Democrats already wasting as much money as the President is asking for to fund the wall on their obstruction, they still vow to waste even more to keep the govt closed and deny the President and American people a secure border.

giphy.gif

Who gives a shit about the stupid SOTU?

It's obvious Trump (and his misogynistic Trumpbots) HATE to be ordered by a 'mere' woman.

Just tell your POTUS Manchild to post the pathetic SOTU on YouTube...sheesh.

I have not given a shit about the SOTU speech for decades....they are nothing but a kiss-ass session for the POTUS.

Hoyer clearly states it is not within the president's right to hold the state of the union address in congress. He further replies, "sure" if it was up to him whether Trump could use the House for the address after making clear that the president's use of the House is by invitation only. The conversation takes place after questioner makes initial point that the original invitation Nancy sent to Trump was never rescinded by her.

Last edited:
Not his to give.
Not Pelosi's to deny/withhold ... especially after lying about the DHS and Secret Service.
Actually it is hers to deny, .Not sure what lies you think she told.
She declared the DHS and State Dept could not provide security purity during the speech due to the shutdown. They both immediately came out to say that was not true. It was a huge stir every one NOT living under a rock heard about.

Not his to give.
Not Pelosi's to deny/withhold ... especially after lying about the DHS and Secret Service.
She declared the DHS and State Dept could not provide security purity during the speech due to the shutdown. They both immediately came out to say that was not true. It was a huge stir every one NOT living under a rock heard about.

Of course the DHS came out and denied it, she works for Trump and needs to keep her job.

Not his to give.

Of course the DHS came out and denied it, she works for Trump and needs to keep her job.
It was a lie, dumbass...an easily proven lie. And afterwards Pelosi attempted to flee the country instead of do her job. Wha t a lying failed Speaker!

Who gives a shit about the stupid SOTU?

It's obvious Trump (and his misogynistic Trumpbots) HATE to be ordered by a 'mere' woman.

Just tell your POTUS Manchild to post the pathetic SOTU on YouTube...sheesh.

I have not given a shit about the SOTU speech for decades....they are nothing but a kiss-ass session for the POTUS.

The Sex of the Democrat matter not.

It was a lie, dumbass...an easily proven lie. And afterwards Pelosi attempted to flee the country instead of do her job. Wha t a lying failed Speaker!

Then prove it was a lie.
The DHS and Secret Service BOTH already came out and claimed it was not true. They showed they thought a shutdown might be coming and already planned for this.

The DHS and Secret Service ALREADY proved it, DUMBASS.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

The DHS and Secret Service BOTH already came out and claimed it was not true. They showed they thought a shutdown might be coming and already planned for this.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

The DHS and Secret Service back up their boss as they should.

You post a 1000 threads a month about how the government cannot be trusted and then when they say something that fits your partisan worldview they are as honest as Jesus himself.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

You post a 1000 threads a month about how the government cannot be trusted and then when they say something that fits your partisan worldview they are as honest as Jesus himself.
You lie....you just got busted and embarrassed so you personally attack me. GROW UP.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

You lie....you just got busted and embarrassed so you personally attack me. GROW UP.

I have not lied at all.

I asked you to prove something and your only proof are the words of people who work for the government, people that in countless post you tell us cannot be trusted...yet now their word is gospel.

this is what being a partisan sheep does to a person, they lack any internal consistency.

...I asked you to prove something and your only proof are the words of people who work for the government...
You are asking for proof of something that has not yet happened.

None of us - yourself included - owns a Pocket Time Machine.

The only way to "prove" it is to hold the State of the Union address in the House chamber of the US Capitol Building, on-schedule.

If there is a security incident, then you and your girl were right, after all.

If there is not a security incident, then you and your girl will be proven wrong.

The President is betting on the Secret Service and DHS and the Capitol Police.

Perhaps your girl should be doing the same, rather than serving-up embarrassingly obvious bull$hit excuses.

It was not one of her shining, brilliant moments, eh?

Sux to be you, trying to defend such obvious bull$hit with word-games.

I have not lied at all.
You just lied again.

There is an entire thread on her lie ... more than 1. I am pretty sure you posted in them...which means you have already seen the links and evidence you now ask for. If you haven't, look up the threads and STFU until you do.

As I said, you lied...and just lied again...then personally attacked me to cover the fact that you got busted and embarrassed.

GROW UP.

New Topics

Forum List

Back