Hoyer 'Trumps' Pelosi, Tells President The House Is His For His SotU Address

...I asked you to prove something and your only proof are the words of people who work for the government...
You are asking for proof of something that has not yet happened.

None of us - yourself included - owns a Pocket Time Machine.

The only way to "prove" it is to hold the State of the Union address in the House chamber of the US Capitol Building, on-schedule.

The President is betting on the Secret Service and DHS and the Capitol Police.

Perhaps your girl should be doing the same, rather than serving-up embarrassingly obvious bull$hit excuses.

It was not one of her shining, brilliant moments, eh?

Sux to be you, trying to defend such obvious bull$hit with word-games.

So, what you are saying is that she did not lie, she just stated an opinion on a future event.

Glad we cleared that up

...I asked you to prove something and your only proof are the words of people who work for the government...

The only way to "prove" it is to hold the State of the Union address in the House chamber of the US Capitol Building, on-schedule.

Perhaps your girl should be doing the same, rather than serving-up embarrassingly obvious bull$hit excuses.

Not. Pelosi said the DHS & SS could not provide security. They immediately came out and said that is not true.

You really think TSA agents would work during the shutdown but DHS & the SS would not?

Really?

Bwuhahaha

So, what you are saying is that she did not lie, she just stated an opinion on a future event.

Glad we cleared that up
We cleared up the fact that you lied twice...and are seeking an 'exit ramp'.

:p

I have not lied at all.
You just lied again.

There is an entire thread on her lie ... more than 1. I am pretty sure you posted in them...which means you have already seen the links and evidence you now ask for. If you haven't, look up the threads and STFU until you do.

As I said, you lied...and just lied again...then personally attacked me to cover the fact that you got busted and embarrassed.

GROW UP.

Nope, still no lies from me.

Keep trying though

Glad we cleared that up
I said nothing about lies.

Although the chiefs of those services have already and publicly denied any such limitations on their ability to protect the President.

I talked about bull$hit.

Embarrassingly obvious bull$hit.

Spoken by your girl, and used as the excuse du jour for denying the President the use of the House floor for the SOTU.

Like I said, and as evidenced by your latest here...

Sux to be you, trying to defend such painfully juvenile and obvious bull$hit with sophomoric word games.

Well-played.

Not.

Not. Pelosi said the DHS & SS could not provide security. They immediately came out and said that is not true.

You really think TSA agents would work during the shutdown but DHS & the SS would not?

Really?

Bwuhahaha

This is the part of the letter that she sent...please highlight the lies..

upload_2019-1-23_6-9-25.png

Glad we cleared that up
I said nothing about lies.

Although the chiefs of those services have already and publicly denied any such limitations on their ability to protect the President.

I talked about bull$hit.

Embarrassingly obvious bull$hit.

Spoken by your girl, and used as the excuse du jour for denying the President the use of the House floor for the SOTU.

Like I said, and as evidenced by your latest here...

Sux to be you, trying to defend such painfully juvenile and obvious bull$hit with sophomoric word games.

Well-played.

Not.

It was a political move on here part, that much is for sure. Trump then replied with his own political move by denying her flight out of town at the very last minute. I think both moves are childish and do nothing to help those 800,000 people not getting paid

But I am glad we agree that she did not lie, you might want to tell your fellow Trumpian that...he is a bit confused.

Really?

Bwuhahaha

This is the part of the letter that she sent...please highlight the lies..

View attachment 241610
For the fragment you served-up here, it is not the explicit verbiage...

It is the implications promoted by the verbiage...

Those implications being that the Secret Service et are not to be relied upon to provide security for the President...

And that, in turn, is bull$hit...

Words have meanings...

Words designed to imply states of affairs also have meaning...

Sometimes, as is the case here, the implications are pure bull$hit...

At law, it is oftentimes asked of words, what a reasonable person would construe from such verbiage...

And any reasonable person would construe that Pelosi served-up a line of bull$hit to justify postponing the SOTU...

Sux to be you... trying to defend painfully and embarrassingly obvious bull$hit with sophomoric word games.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...y-can-handle-state-of-the-union-security/amp/

Pelosi claims State of the Union could be postponed over security threats; Homeland Security and Secret Service say she's wrong

GG...AGAIN...you are a LIAR. You got busted LYING...TWICE...and personally attacked me because you got busted and embarrassed.

Your only excuse would be to claim, liKe Hillary, that you are too stupid to know any better.

STFU & GROW UP.

So, now it is a case of one person's view against the other person's view since neither of them offered any actual evidence to support their claims.

The DHS and Secret Service BOTH already came out and claimed it was not true. They showed they thought a shutdown might be coming and already planned for this.

The DHS and Secret Service ALREADY proved it, DUMBASS.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

The DHS and Secret Service back up their boss as they should.

You post a 1000 threads a month about how the government cannot be trusted and then when they say something that fits your partisan worldview they are as honest as Jesus himself.
You lie....you just got busted and embarrassed so you personally attack me. GROW UP.

I have not lied at all.

I asked you to prove something and your only proof are the words of people who work for the government, people that in countless post you tell us cannot be trusted...yet now their word is gospel.

this is what being a partisan sheep does to a person, they lack any internal consistency.
/----/ If Piglosi says the House is not secure, why is she holding Congress in session? Does she not care for her fellow Congressmen and women's safety?
iu

...I think both moves are childish...
On that, at least, we agree.

...your fellow Trumpian...
Incorrect. I voted for Obumble. Twice. And I voted for Shrillary - although I held my nose, and wanted a shower, afterwards.

Well, that is two more times than I voted for Obama and one more time for Hillary...yet somehow Pelosi is my gal...so I will keep calling you a Trumpian since you keep saying that about me...sound fair?

Thread title is a lie.and the thread has degenerated into an argument about who is a liar....by the poster who started the lying thread to start with.

The DHS and Secret Service BOTH already came out and claimed it was not true. They showed they thought a shutdown might be coming and already planned for this.

The DHS and Secret Service ALREADY proved it, DUMBASS.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

The DHS and Secret Service back up their boss as they should.

You post a 1000 threads a month about how the government cannot be trusted and then when they say something that fits your partisan worldview they are as honest as Jesus himself.
You lie....you just got busted and embarrassed so you personally attack me. GROW UP.

I have not lied at all.

I asked you to prove something and your only proof are the words of people who work for the government, people that in countless post you tell us cannot be trusted...yet now their word is gospel.

this is what being a partisan sheep does to a person, they lack any internal consistency.
/----/ If Piglosi says the House is not secure, why is she holding Congress in session? Does she not care for her fellow Congressmen and women's safety?

You would have to ask her.

Who gives a shit about the stupid SOTU?

It's obvious Trump (and his misogynistic Trumpbots) HATE to be ordered by a 'mere' woman.

Just tell your POTUS Manchild to post the pathetic SOTU on YouTube...sheesh.

I have not given a shit about the SOTU speech for decades....they are nothing but a kiss-ass session for the POTUS.
---------------------------------------- yeah maybe but this time it'll be Special as TRUMP kicks enemy 'dem' azz for all to see McRocket .

...I think both moves are childish...
On that, at least, we agree.

...your fellow Trumpian...
Incorrect. I voted for Obumble. Twice. And I voted for Shrillary - although I held my nose, and wanted a shower, afterwards.

Well, that is two more times than I voted for Obama and one more time for Hillary...yet somehow Pelosi is my gal...so I will keep calling you a Trumpian since you keep saying that about me...sound fair?
If you are defending her actions, then she is, indeed, "your girl" in this context.

I, on the other hand, am not defending The Creature in the White House.

I merely point out the "wrong-ness" of what Pelosi has done in this same context.

Even the very biased Chris Matthews says Trump is making Pelosi look like a fool.

If you are defending her actions, then she is, indeed, "your girl" in this context.

I, on the other hand, am not defending The Creature in the White House.

I merely point out the "wrong-ness" of what Pelosi has done in this same context.

I did not defend her actions, I said she did not lie...something you and I agree on.

So, you are defending her just as much as I am.

Forum List

Back