How's that pesky trade war Trump started? U.S. Trade Deficit in Goods Reaches Record High

The debt and or deficit spending has never once changed the course or trajectory of my life or quality of life.
Wetbacks have impacted my life...BIG TIME!
(please ask me how)
In the meantime, start stressing about shit that actually matters to how you live bud..stop with the retarded talking points you been programmed to worry about.

Illegals have never once changed the course or trajectory of my life or quality of life.

I guess by your standards I should not care about them at all.

you talking about people being programmed is the greatest of ironies.

Awesome...good for you. You obviously don't interact with or live near any wetbacks...consider yourself lucky.
I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT
I've never waited in an emergency room for hours behind the DEBT.
My property values have never tanked because of the DEBT.
My residential properties have never been ruined by the DEBT
The DEBT has never sprayed graffiti on my commercial buildings
DEBT doesn't abuse our public services.
DEBT has never made me feel like a foreigner in my own country.
My daughters have never been hit by uninsured DEBT on our roadways.
DEBT doesn't flood our public schools.
DEBT isn't out driving drunk.
DEBT isn't out on our streets committing rape, murder and crime.
DEBT isn't overflowing our jails and prisons
DEBT doesn't abuse animals.
DEBT doesn't have abortions or drop litters of filth in my lap
DEBT didn't murder Mollie Tibbetts

You ass-backwards fools can keep screaming DEBT at the top of your lungs...I'll continue to fight against the shit that fucks me over and has an actual affect on my life.

I'm certain you can link us to your posts where you've voiced your displeasure with spending on illegals....RIGHT?
Hmmm, I don't remember doing so.

Rather than sitting around bitching and moaning like a cranky old woman, I'd rather THINK and come up with original, creative, informed, positive, comprehensive ideas on the issue: 4. >>> Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Obviously someone like you won't understand.

I thought so...how's all that 'critical thought' working out for you?
I think what you mean is; you'd rather sit around and THINK about what excuses you can concoct to explain why we are where we are and why Mexico has the right to invade us...RIGHT?
More paranoid fantasy.

You're boring. Play with someone else.

I own you Mac...I shouldn't be any fun for you...I'd ignore me if I were you. I steal your credibility by exposing your retardation.
You're in over your head with me.

I'm certain you can link us to your posts where you've voiced your displeasure with spending on illegals....RIGHT?

Rather than sitting around bitching and moaning like a cranky old woman, I'd rather THINK and come up with original, creative, informed, positive, comprehensive ideas on the issue: 4. >>> Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

I think what you mean is; you'd rather sit around and THINK about what excuses you can concoct to explain why we are where we are and why Mexico has the right to invade us...RIGHT?
More paranoid fantasy.

I own you Mac...I shouldn't be any fun for you...I'd ignore me if I were you. I steal your credibility by exposing your retardation.
You're just too good for me.

Damn.

Awesome...good for you. You obviously don't interact with or live near any wetbacks...consider yourself lucky.
I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT

Each and everyone of those things happens whether we have illegals here or not. White people do all those things two, not just brown people. Shocking I know.

You ass-backwards fools can keep screaming DEBT at the top of your lungs...I'll continue to fight against the shit that fucks me over and has an actual affect on my life.

Caring about the debt is not about you or I, it is about our children and grandchildren. This is why you fail to care, because you care about nobody but yourself. you do not even care that you own children will pay the price for your love of government spending...all you care about is brown people...

More paranoid fantasy.

You're just too good for me.

Damn.

he is a legend in his own mind.

Each and everyone of those things happens whether we have illegals here or not. White people do all those things two, not just brown people. Shocking I know.

Caring about the debt is not about you or I, it is about our children and grandchildren. This is why you fail to care, because you care about nobody but yourself. you do not even care that you own children will pay the price for your love of government spending...all you care about is brown people...

LefTard Logic:
“Americans rape and kill Americans....DAMNIT, illegal wetbacks deserve the opportunity to rape and kill Americans.”
Look bud, I know you aren't very smart but even an ignorant fool knows that no wetbacks = BETTER AMERICA.

"Each and everyone of those things happens whether we have illegals here or not. White people do all those things two, not just brown people."
You are a number of things and now you are a lying sack of shit as well.

The trade balance is actually worse than it seems because record oil and gas exports from the USA are masking the decline in goods and services exports.

Manufacturing is already in decline in the USA and investment in industry is declining.

Donald Trump has trashed brand America and consumers around the world are reducing their purchases of US manufactures and services.

Tourism by foreigners has also declined as Donald Trump has made foreigners feel they are unwelcome in the USA.

Donald Trump has shot Uncle Sam in both feet.

Infographic: U.S. Trade Deficit in Goods Reaches Record High

U.S. Trade Deficit in Goods Reaches Record High
by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

Despite all efforts by the Trump administration to reign in the country’s trade deficit, the gap between imports to and exports from the United States climbed to a 10-year high in the first half of 2019. According to figures released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis on Friday, the U.S. trade deficit in goods and services declined slightly in June, bringing the total deficit to $316 billion for the first half of 2019, the highest it’s been since 2008. The increase was mainly caused by a historically high deficit in goods trade, which amounted to a record $439 billion, of which $219 billion can be traced back to trade with China alone.

While the U.S. trade deficit continues to climb overall, imports from China have in fact been affected by the ongoing trade war between the two economic superpowers. U.S. goods imports from China dropped by more than $30 billion in the first half of 2019 compared to the previous year.

DESCRIPTION
This chart shows the U.S. trade balance in goods, services and overall. ...

That also means that we imported less, which is good. We need to be less dependent on the rest of the world.

BTW, the DOW hit another record today. That's over 100 record closings since Trump's inauguration. There were only 122 record closings the entire 8 years Obama was President.
The trade war with China is necessary. If you want China to replace the US as the top dog economically, that's your right.
Most of us want the US to stay on top and to stop China from stealing US product designs and intellectual property.

Hell, even Nancy and the House supports Trump's efforts to get fair trade deals with China:

Democrat-led House seen backing Trump’s China trade war, scrutinizing talks with allies

Better fit Uncle Sam with some Chinese bullet-resistant robotic feet if Trump insists on continually shooting Uncle Sam's feet off.

In regard to Chinese technological evolution, the ship has already sailed and the US failed to board.

WTF do you mean shooting the US feet off? Whatever you're implying, you're wrong. The Trump tariffs are working, China's economy is slowing.
Many companies in China are moving to VN. The trade war is working in favor of the US. The US economy is growing, the stock markets are setting records almost daily.
A better question is: will Xi give Trump a victory and a "fair" trade deal, or will Xi try to make life difficult for Trump in hopes of getting democrats a win in 2020?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The Chinese technological revolution was founded in large part on the theft of US intellectual property.
Competing With China on Technology and Innovation
"Aside from broader issues of trade and economics, the United States and Japan should consider the specific risks and opportunities related to competition with China in high-tech innovation. A so-called fourth industrial revolution is under way, a revolution characterized by discontinuous technological development in areas like artificial intelligence (AI), big data, fifth-generation telecommunications networking (5G), nanotechnology and biotechnology, robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), and quantum computing. Breakthroughs in these fields can potentially shift the future balance of economic and military power, prompting governments and large corporations to compete aggressively now over their development and applications."

So whose side are you on?

Here’s a problem with your opinion.

Trump tariffs is NOT working if it does he could have sign the agreement with Xi.
True. China’s economy is slowing down but doesn’t mean they are backing off. In reality Chinese are jerking Trump around.

At the same time we the consumers are paying the tariffs that this inept POTUS has imposed.

Not a single businesses, technologies, manufacturers, retailers, farmers, importers, exporters support this ...... Stupid Trade Wars. NONE. NOBODY except the idiots.

The OP must be a millennial.

"If it doesn't happen the moment it is stated, then it is a failure."

China is playing the long game, and Americans whine when their instant oatmeal takes more than 20 seconds.

Trump set the expectation that he’d be able to fix this very quickly.

Almost 2 years since Trump started this TW. Now he can’t get out without admitting he fucked up again or hurt his ego.

The trade balance is actually worse than it seems because record oil and gas exports from the USA are masking the decline in goods and services exports.

Manufacturing is already in decline in the USA and investment in industry is declining.

Donald Trump has trashed brand America and consumers around the world are reducing their purchases of US manufactures and services.

Tourism by foreigners has also declined as Donald Trump has made foreigners feel they are unwelcome in the USA.

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

Despite all efforts by the Trump administration to reign in the country’s trade deficit, the gap between imports to and exports from the United States climbed to a 10-year high in the first half of 2019. According to figures released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis on Friday, the U.S. trade deficit in goods and services declined slightly in June, bringing the total deficit to $316 billion for the first half of 2019, the highest it’s been since 2008. The increase was mainly caused by a historically high deficit in goods trade, which amounted to a record $439 billion, of which $219 billion can be traced back to trade with China alone.

While the U.S. trade deficit continues to climb overall, imports from China have in fact been affected by the ongoing trade war between the two economic superpowers. U.S. goods imports from China dropped by more than $30 billion in the first half of 2019 compared to the previous year.

chartoftheday_17281_us_trade_balance_n.jpg

DESCRIPTION
It’s pointless relating facts and the truth to Trump cult members – they’ll only ignore both.

Let's reward ChiComs for: IP Theft, persecution of Christians, Muslims, Hong Kong and send back everything - even toothpicks with spyware

You must be a ChiCom bot
All leftists are chicom American hating bots. That is an absolute established fact. So, I am not sure why we are not supposed to be treating them like the self promoting American hater traitors they all are.

Trade wars is something this dude thought it’s easy to win. That was almost 2 years ago.

We made farmers welfare recipients $10 billions last year and $16 billions 2019.
These doesn’t include bailing out the fishermen, wines and others.

At the same time we have laid off people at Deere plants, Texas Instruments and others.

In short we are loosing this stupid TW. So don’t tell us about Americans hating.

As far as traitors ...... You may want to ask Trump why he loves Putin.

Some U.S. electronics factories start layoffs as trade tariffs hit

That also means that we imported less, which is good. We need to be less dependent on the rest of the world.

BTW, the DOW hit another record today. That's over 100 record closings since Trump's inauguration. There were only 122 record closings the entire 8 years Obama was President.
The trade war with China is necessary. If you want China to replace the US as the top dog economically, that's your right.
Most of us want the US to stay on top and to stop China from stealing US product designs and intellectual property.

Hell, even Nancy and the House supports Trump's efforts to get fair trade deals with China:

Democrat-led House seen backing Trump’s China trade war, scrutinizing talks with allies

Better fit Uncle Sam with some Chinese bullet-resistant robotic feet if Trump insists on continually shooting Uncle Sam's feet off.

In regard to Chinese technological evolution, the ship has already sailed and the US failed to board.

WTF do you mean shooting the US feet off? Whatever you're implying, you're wrong. The Trump tariffs are working, China's economy is slowing.
Many companies in China are moving to VN. The trade war is working in favor of the US. The US economy is growing, the stock markets are setting records almost daily.
A better question is: will Xi give Trump a victory and a "fair" trade deal, or will Xi try to make life difficult for Trump in hopes of getting democrats a win in 2020?

The Chinese technological revolution was founded in large part on the theft of US intellectual property.
"Aside from broader issues of trade and economics, the United States and Japan should consider the specific risks and opportunities related to competition with China in high-tech innovation. A so-called fourth industrial revolution is under way, a revolution characterized by discontinuous technological development in areas like artificial intelligence (AI), big data, fifth-generation telecommunications networking (5G), nanotechnology and biotechnology, robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), and quantum computing. Breakthroughs in these fields can potentially shift the future balance of economic and military power, prompting governments and large corporations to compete aggressively now over their development and applications."

You know that China will manipulate American voters to achieve a Democrat victory -- or attempt it -- so that they do not have to face the pushback on their economic and intellectual thievery.

The sums of money involved here compel them to try and take down anyone involved is slowing their progress.

The Chinese already know how to get money to the Bidens:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the Joe and Hunter Biden Scandal - Gingrich 360

I don't know if anyone is investigating the Chinese/Biden connection?
Trump probably doesn't want to piss the Chinese off when he's trying to get a trade deal.

It sad that Americans like you hate your own fellow Americans.

You’ve been here this site this long then used an unknown media to bolster your ignorance and stupidity. It’s just unbelievable.

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION
It’s pointless relating facts and the truth to Trump cult members – they’ll only ignore both.

Let's reward ChiComs for: IP Theft, persecution of Christians, Muslims, Hong Kong and send back everything - even toothpicks with spyware

You must be a ChiCom bot
All leftists are chicom American hating bots. That is an absolute established fact. So, I am not sure why we are not supposed to be treating them like the self promoting American hater traitors they all are.

Trade wars is something this dude thought it’s easy to win. That was almost 2 years ago.

We made farmers welfare recipients $10 billions last year and $16 billions 2019.
These doesn’t include bailing out the fishermen, wines and others.

At the same time we have laid off people at Deere plants, Texas Instruments and others.

In short we are loosing this stupid TW. So don’t tell us about Americans hating.

As far as traitors ...... You may want to ask Trump why he loves Putin.

Some U.S. electronics factories start layoffs as trade tariffs hit
Loser

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION
Rather than rejoicing in America’s loss you should be lamenting the globalist control over your country

The loss of American power will hurt future generations of American children

Donald Trump is an illusionist who has clouded the minds of his followers while filling his pockets with their money.

Trumpery of tariffs won't make America great.

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION
Rather than rejoicing in America’s loss you should be lamenting the globalist control over your country

The loss of American power will hurt future generations of American children

Donald Trump is an illusionist who has clouded the minds of his followers while filling his pockets with their money.

Trumpery of tariffs won't make America great.

90% approval rating among Republicans. Suck it, loser. :laughing0301:

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION
^ ChiCom bot wants the USA to reward his Masters for stealing our IP, not allowing us full access to their markets, persecuting Muslims and Christians and suppressing Freedom on Hong Kong

Donald Trump is the master of 'stealing things' and brooks no competition in that field of endeavor.

Donald Trump and the USA care zero about the persecution of Muslims, non US Christians, and the people of Hong Kong.

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION

Note the reflexive devotion to his ChiCom Masters

Donald Trump?

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION
^ ChiCom bot wants the USA to reward his Masters for stealing our IP, not allowing us full access to their markets, persecuting Muslims and Christians and suppressing Freedom on Hong Kong

Donald Trump is the master of 'stealing things' and brooks no competition in that field of endeavor.

Donald Trump and the USA care zero about the persecution of Muslims, non US Christians, and the people of Hong Kong.

Dope. Trump went and made a fool out you again. :21:

Trump signs legislation designed to support pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...090e02-1070-11ea-9cd7-a1becbc82f5e_story.html

You know that China will manipulate American voters to achieve a Democrat victory -- or attempt it -- so that they do not have to face the pushback on their economic and intellectual thievery.

The sums of money involved here compel them to try and take down anyone involved is slowing their progress.

China has stated they prefer Donald Trump as POTUS.

China has stated they prefer Donald Trump as POTUS.

Of course they'd prefer him as President, instead of the commie shit they have now.

What country wouldn't prefer to him him for President?

by Felix Richter,
Aug 5, 2019

DESCRIPTION

However, price index shows that prices are slightly falling and profit margins improving and inflation is unchanged despite of higher tariffs.

That means that tariffs are not passed on consumers as leftist media are saying.

Tell it to farmers and residents of rural America who have been turned into welfare recipients.

If tariffs were such a great economic booster, every country would be imposing 1000% tariffs on all imports.

Forum List

Back