Howdy!!!!

I bumped ya with some rep power. I'll get ya again soon. You want GREEN. Not red!! Red..bad. Green..good. lol

One of the members here recommended me so here I am. I'll look around and try and settle in.

Good to be here!

Hi LeadRoundNose,

So happy to receive you at our great little home away from home. I hope you have a good time here.

Athena*

*******WELCOME*******

If you have any questions...holler. Someone will be around to help, if I can't. But I doubt you need it cuz you already..well..know. lol

Oh, and for the record....LRN is a friend but is a rough and tough kinda dude that can hold his own. So no..he is not a tree hugger, lol.

Jug_Welcome2.jpg

I'm gonna bump this now and then so usmb knows we got a new member in da house. :)

Maybe you should post a pic of one of your fav guns. lol.

I've been hearing good things about you, Lead! Welcome to USMB, don't forget to bookmark! From me, to you, a gift of rep for the Christmas season. Merry Christmas! Be good to Gracie for me, ya hear?

TemplarKormac

Last edited:
Lol. he and I have met in the ring many times (he usually won), but that was then. This is now. I think y'all will like him. He doesn't pussyfoot around but he is a good guy. Which is why I dragged him here. He will be a great fit at usmb. :)

Thanks Temp. You are a good pal. Hugs.

Forum List

Back