Howdy!!!!

One of the members here recommended me so here I am. I'll look around and try and settle in.

Good to be here!

Welcome. Here's a whiskey for you!

jackdaniels.jpg

I post not to reflect either positively or negatively on anybody to be honest. Being me means exactly that. Being me.

I don't much cotton to pretending to be something I'm not and not really too sure how much I care how I'm labeled by anybody here or anywhere for that matter.

Hola, Pistolero.

Ya know, Gracie is super cool but I do not like you at all, having read some of your posts.

You impress me as a colossally, ignorant bigot.

^^^^^^^intolerant liberal on display

Hola, Pistolero.

Ya know, Gracie is super cool but I do not like you at all, having read some of your posts.

Way to say hello. :(

I deleted it because of that very reason and I did so before I read NLT's or the tough guy pistolero's or response, but you know, I have some pretty good friends who are "faggots" or "fairies" or "queers" or whatever you want to call gay people and it has nothing to do with me being a liberal or a conservative or whatever. I, for one, am not going to keep quiet about it.

I read that sick, homophobic thread and you all should be ashamed. I cannot believe that so many Americans are so threatened and afraid of people who are not exactly like them but beyond that, to wish them harm or deprive them of their rights is reprehensible and absolutely uncalled for.

And my very sincere apologies to Gracie. Sometimes I just do not know when to keep my mouth shut.

Lead is his own person. He and I have butted heads over the years...some of it not very nice. I did some bad shit towards him. BAD. And he gave me some too. But...I cared more that he forgive what I did and said...and it took a long time, and he did. I am happy with that and it's good enough for me. He says things I don't agree with, and I KNOW I say things HE doesn't agree with but I think that is why we got to where we are NOW. I respect him in him being him and not kowtowing to anyone else's opinions. He has his own and isn't afraid to state them. Me? I try to get along, but sometimes I don't know when to keep my mouth shut either, lol. And Lead is ok with that as well.

He reminds me of Stat. A lot. And Bull. And Boop. And so many others. Which is why I asked him to come. Lead is Lead. Ya either like him, or ya don't. It has no bearing on how I feel about him..or he me...or you me because I consider him a friend. We battled to get to that and I won't let it go easily. So it is ok if you (general you) don't like him. You haven't known the many sides of who he is, like I have and he me. That takes years. He's just getting started here.

Good luck. :lmao:

btw...I recommended him to come here because I knew another gunslinger in this house was what USMB needs...and what Lead himself needs. The two are a perfect match and he can spar with folks now that I don't spar like I used to. Keeps the wit honed, ya know.

Gracie and I are living proof that it is possible for a tree hugging hippie type to get along with a redneck, gun totin', bible thumping southern boy despite nearly ripping each other apart. Sometimes, it's about the things that we share that are alike and what's in our hearts that's more important than our differences. Some of you could learn from that example.

Merry Christmas Gracie. God bless and have a happy new year!

Last edited:
Hola, Pistolero.

Way to say hello. :(

I deleted it because of that very reason and I did so before I read NLT's or the tough guy pistolero's or response, but you know, I have some pretty good friends who are "faggots" or "fairies" or "queers" or whatever you want to call gay people and it has nothing to do with me being a liberal or a conservative or whatever. I, for one, am not going to keep quiet about it.

I read that sick, homophobic thread and you all should be ashamed. I cannot believe that so many Americans are so threatened and afraid of people who are not exactly like them but beyond that, to wish them harm or deprive them of their rights is reprehensible and absolutely uncalled for.

And my very sincere apologies to Gracie. Sometimes I just do not know when to keep my mouth shut.

I have never made a homophobic comment on this message board ever. I have nothing against gays. My only point is you shouldn't trash someone in the Welcome Forum. Please post a link to the homophobic thread you mentioned. I would like to see the comments. I can assure you if there are negative comments, none of them are mine. Thanks.

btw...I recommended him to come here because I knew another gunslinger in this house was what USMB needs...and what Lead himself needs. The two are a perfect match and he can spar with folks now that I don't spar like I used to. Keeps the wit honed, ya know.

Well, shit! I didn't know you needed a gunslinger in the house!

Gracie and I are living proof that it is possible for a tree hugging hippie type to get along with a redneck, gun totin', bible thumping southern boy despite nearly ripping each other apart. Sometimes, it's about the things that we share that are alike and what's in our hearts that's more important than our differences. Some of you could learn from that example.

Merry Christmas Gracie. God bless and have a happy new year!

Yeah, I think [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] and I already walked down that road, too.

Forum List

Back