Howdy From Old TeaBagger

Many of my posts will be compliant with Poe's Law. Is that OK?
:lol: It appears you have riled up the patients...

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

14590053.gif

Hi there, TeaBagger, and welcome. Are you a right-wingin, bitter clinging, proud clinger?

I am so right winging that I want a uterus and ovaries implanted in my butt so that I can have Ted Cruz's babies. Right now I put baby doll clothes on my turds and teach them to speak Canadian.

Get in line, pal.

Imagine having an anal uterus that would enable us to give birth to little Ted Cruzes everytime we took a crap.

Hi there, TeaBagger, and welcome. Are you a right-wingin, bitter clinging, proud clinger?

I am so right winging that I want a uterus and ovaries implanted in my butt so that I can have Ted Cruz's babies. Right now I put baby doll clothes on my turds and teach them to speak Canadian.

Get in line, pal.

Imagine having an anal uterus that would enable us to give birth to little Ted Cruzes everytime we took a crap.

My poop often has a concerned look on its face.....just like Ted.

Get in line, pal.

OMG! So does my cat's poop! I just snapped this picture of one.

CA5bhK6WAAAZGQK.jpg

Fresh from the litter box!

Ted is so godly that when I wipe my ass his face appears on my toilet paper sort of like how the face of Jesus appears on taco shells, potato chips and toast.

Get in line, pal.

OMG! So does my cat's poop! I just snapped this picture of one.

CA5bhK6WAAAZGQK.jpg

Fresh from the litter box!

Ted is so godly that when I wipe my ass his face appears on my toilet paper sort of like how the face of Jesus appears on taco shells, potato chips and toast.

That's awesome. I'm gonna show that to our cat and ask him why his shit isn't up to par. Lazy assed pussy!

Forum List

Back