Hello All!

Disgruntled_American

Jan 27, 2016
Well not really much to say, my handle says most of what I am. Not happy with congress, not happy with the President and not happy with the choices that have been given this election cycle for president. I lean conservative on some issues and liberal on others.

How gruntled were you in the beginning?

It's been on a downward slope for decades. Seeing politicians for who they really are hasn't helped things either. That's not to say good things haven't happened to me or the U.S., but overall I fear it is just going to keep getting worse and worse.

Well keep voting liberal. That has worked so well in the past.

Well keep voting liberal. That has worked so well in the past.

Not voting for either the top candidates in the GOP or the Democratic parties. The problem is folks on the right and left have duped themselves into thinking it is an either/or situation. It appears that way only because both sides let it. When both sides are trying to elect extremes on the left and right, America loses.

That's funny you say that, when I posted a similar statement on a liberal board, I was told Trump or Cruz was a shoe-in because of my voting. Make up your minds please.

Wow. You must be a true liberal. Someone or some people posted something on another message board that has nothing to do with me, and you tell me to make up my mind. Where in the hell do you people come from? Are you like the space aliens living among that we heart about? Wtf. Are like the lizard brain sucking reptiles from the center of the Earth just just know a few basic chains of human thought? Wt double f do you people come from?

That's funny you say that, when I posted a similar statement on a liberal board, I was told Trump or Cruz was a shoe-in because of my voting. Make up your minds please.

Wow. You must be a true liberal. Someone or some people posted something on another message board that has nothing to do with me, and you tell me to make up my mind. Where in the hell do you people come from? Are you like the space aliens living among that we heart about? Wtf. Are like the lizard brain sucking reptiles from the center of the Earth just just know a few basic chains of human thought? Wt double f do you people come from?

/YAWN Is that really the best you can come up with? You are free to your self-delusions and throwing around personal insults to me just because I don't buy into your BS of the duopoly system. It only demonstrates your inability to think and clearly you are threatened by anyone who wouldn't DARE vote for the GOP.

Maybe if your GOP would put up better candidates than I could vote for them. Sadly, they can't and according to the GOP members Trump and Cruz are the best they can offer. That's REALLY sad. The same goes for the Dems with Hillary and Sanders.

Y6QINk0.jpg

/YAWN Is that really the best you can come up with? You are free to your self-delusions and throwing around personal insults to me just because I don't buy into your BS of the duopoly system. It only demonstrates your inability to think and clearly you are threatened by anyone who wouldn't DARE vote for the GOP.

Maybe if your GOP would put up better candidates than I could vote for them. Sadly, they can't and according to the GOP members Trump and Cruz are the best they can offer. That's REALLY sad. The same goes for the Dems with Hillary and Sanders.
So could one say you are more like a Johnson type? I think its Gary?

Thank YOU, TNHarley ... for saying "Welcome!" Jeeze ... this poor guy got bushwhacked right out of the gate with nary a welcome to the fray!! Disgruntled-American ... welcome to the Board!

Compared to you? Rationalville or anywhere the world does not revolve around you. Your an ass looking for a place to dump and I am probably more conservative than you.

Well not really much to say, my handle says most of what I am. Not happy with congress, not happy with the President and not happy with the choices that have been given this election cycle for president. I lean conservative on some issues and liberal on others.
You seem to be labouring under the misconception that this is a political forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back