Howard Schultz Shoots Down Liz Warren Attack With Passionate Defense of the American Dream

Howard Schultz Shoots Down Liz Warren Attack With Passionate Defense of the American Dream

Oh wow, this guy is great, he's shaming the Democrats. If he wasn't such a liberal, I'd vote for him.

CNBC TV

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: We will hire 10,000 refugees

Leslie Shaffer | @LeslieShaffer1
Published 10:53 PM ET Sun, 29 Jan 2017 Updated 9:54 AM ET Mon, 30 Jan 2017 CNBC.com

Starbucks CEO vows to hire 10,000 refugees

In the wake of President Donald Trump's executive order barring immigrants from seven predominately Muslim countries, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz vowed to hire 10,000 refugees globally.

"We will neither stand by, nor stand silent, as the uncertainty around the new administration's actions grows with each passing day," Schultz said in a message to employees posted on the company's website on Sunday.

"There are more than 65 million citizens of the world recognized as refugees by the United Nations, and we are developing plans to hire 10,000 of them over five years in the 75 countries around the world where Starbucks does business."

Schultz said the effort would begin in the U.S., focusing hiring efforts initially on people who served with U.S. troops as interpreters and support personnel.

Trump signed an executive order on Friday to block refugees from seven predominantly Muslim countries from entering the U.S.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: We will hire 10,000 refugees

Stupid asses like him need to be licensed before they are allowed to have ANYTHING to say about or do with Muslims or Islam.

Yes, he's a dick. I get it.

But he is not bat-shit insane, so he can't run as a Democrat.

Of all those posting right now, I think you might get the most from this right now.

It is outstanding.

You will only need to watch 7 minutes to know if it is to your liking.

The Agenda: Grinding America Down

Of all those posting right now, I think you might get the most from this right now.

It is outstanding.

Funny. Just more John Birch Society conspiracy theories. That is some loony shit.

He will be shot by a robber on the street who won't take his wallet.

He’s also too white and male, not to mention he made money in the private sector via capitalism. Guys like him are “immoral” according to AOC.

It is outstanding.

Funny. Just more John Birch Society conspiracy theories. That is some loony shit.

You ever read a Howard Zinn textbook?

In this Wikipedia entry he is quoted as having written his infamous textbook to cause the readers to revolt.

Well, the bastard succeeded.

Right under our noses

A People's History of the United States is a 1980 non-fiction book by American historian and political scientist Howard Zinn. In the book, Zinn presented what he considered to be a different side of history from the more traditional "fundamental nationalist glorification of country".[1] Zinn portrays a side of American history that can largely be seen as the exploitation and manipulation of the majority by rigged systems that hugely favor a small aggregate of elite rulers from across the orthodox political parties.

A People's History was a runner-up in 1980 for the National Book Award. It frequently has been revised, with the most recent edition covering events through 2005. More than two million copies have been sold.[citation needed]

In a 1998 interview, Zinn said he had set "quiet revolution" as his goal for writing A People's History. "Not a revolution in the classical sense of a seizure of power, but rather from people beginning to take power from within the institutions. In the workplace, the workers would take power to control the conditions of their lives."[2]

In 2004, Zinn edited a primary source companion volume with Anthony Arnove, entitled Voices of a People's History of the United States.

A People's History of the United States has been criticized heavily by historians from across the political spectrum. Critics assert blatant omissions of important historical episodes, uncritical reliance on biased sources, and systematic failures to examine opposing views.[3][4][5]

A People's History of the United States - Wikipedia

It is outstanding.

Read about Barack Obama's friend.

Bill Ayers - Discover The Networks

Discover the Networks | Bill Ayers

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back