How Would You Describe Those Involved In The Black Lives Movement.Who Are They,What Do They Want?

I took time out the other day to make it clear to a loud mouthed black guy that his life didn't mean a damned thing to me.
Surely your opinion should have meant something to him...

The hoodlum wet himself yelling back at me. It was really very funny. Finally he had to agree that in that situation his life didn't matter.

I took time out the other day to make it clear to a loud mouthed black guy that his life didn't mean a damned thing to me.
The hoodlum wet himself yelling back at me. It was really very funny. Finally he had to agree that in that situation his life didn't matter.
There are a lot of people who have been conditioned to believe that you're supposed to (a) observe the color of their skin and then (b) treat them in a specific way according to that color.

It's bizarre, it's counter to a healthy society, but that's where we are.

not a good week to be white and walk the streets of chicago. unless all white people in third world cities have already started wearing body armor.

and lets add this to the list.
They all assume that all white people are either Slave Owners or Decendants of Slave Owners, yet,,equally Guilty !!

:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
Here is a fair assumption describing those involved with Black Lives Matter.
1) Angry because they feel entitled and want much more than a welfare check.
2) Still upset over slavery and demand payback.
3) Assume that all cops shoot black people as if it was a sport.
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
6) And finally, Think Al Sharpton Is God.
:blsmile::uhh::smoke:
Terrorist tribal mentality.

:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
Terrorist tribal mentality.
thank god they operate in deep blue towns,,,they can stay there!

Racists fucks....That's all...

I would bet my last dollar, you were asking blacks back in the day, what's the big deal about sitting in the back of the bus. If you have to ask the question, clearly your not interested and want to be the typical red shit that sticks his head up head ass, pretending all is okay...and it ain't!!
80.jpg
You will not be permitted to deflect the issue away from the racist BLM movement.
So shut your pie hole. Nobody is discussing the bus. It's over.
The subject matter is BLM.....Stay on point or take a hike.

and where was Black Lives Matter during the Bush Years? oh wait,,,Bush was white.

With all the shit we had going on with Bush, need you ask? Katrina, Sept. 11, Rodney King beatings, Bush Jr. in the white house, the Iraqi war, I mean really, with that fool in office, cops barely had enough to arrest a nigga let alone kill one....remember the 25 hour a day fake terror alerts??? LOLOLOLO
You have a vivid and irrational imagination..

we get we get it,

all whites everywhere are perfect

Now off to the toilet I go

we get we get it,

maybe wal-mart can just give them watermelon and grape soda for free, maybe then they will cool off for a while.

we get we get it,

maybe wal-mart can just give them watermelon and grape soda for free, maybe then they will cool off for a while.

I remember grape soda, Welch's brand. That was some good shit

Guy gets shot by a cop who is unarmed.

People say OMG you killed that guy, that was wrong

Other people say the people who say it's wrong are the dividers. The division isn't about the dead body.

Still others want to believe that people don't really care about deaths or being shot by an officer of the law. They are probably paid to fear being shot.

That's the whole and entire objection to the BLM movement. They don't REALLY fear being killed, they are just pretending that death is scarey.

I just cant imagine being in line with these folks at any fast food place in chicago/baltimore/oakland. you can almost expect to hear chit like this: Lissen Bitch! I said I wanted a double ass,motha ^%$#@a burger with extra tomato, extra onion, extra peshal sauce and no motha %$#!@ing Pickels!!! Dumb Bitch !!!

Who Ghetto blacks?

we get we get it,

I remember grape soda, Welch's brand. That was some good shit
Grape Soda is great! yummy, but one problem, its not something we can drink on a daily basis unless we want to commit suicide.

I would bet my last dollar, you were asking blacks back in the day, what's the big deal about sitting in the back of the bus. If you have to ask the question, clearly your not interested and want to be the typical red shit that sticks his head up head ass, pretending all is okay...and it ain't!!
80.jpg

The big deal was Rosa Parks was tired you dumb mutherfucker

There are a lot of people who have been conditioned to believe that you're supposed to (a) observe the color of their skin and then (b) treat them in a specific way according to that color.

It's bizarre, it's counter to a healthy society, but that's where we are.

I'm not sure I know what you mean, explain?

Forum List

Back