How Would You Describe Those Involved In The Black Lives Movement.Who Are They,What Do They Want?

:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
Here is a fair assumption describing those involved with Black Lives Matter.
1) Angry because they feel entitled and want much more than a welfare check.
2) Still upset over slavery and demand payback.
3) Assume that all cops shoot black people as if it was a sport.
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
6) And finally, Think Al Sharpton Is God.
:blsmile::uhh::smoke:

we get we get it,

all whites everywhere are perfect

Now off to the toilet I go
maybe wal-mart can just give them watermelon and grape soda for free, maybe then they will cool off for a while.

I remember grape soda, Welch's brand. That was some good shit
Grape Soda is great! yummy, but one problem, its not something we can drink on a daily basis unless we want to commit suicide.

why what's in it?

:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
Here is a fair assumption describing those involved with Black Lives Matter.
1) Angry because they feel entitled and want much more than a welfare check.
2) Still upset over slavery and demand payback.
3) Assume that all cops shoot black people as if it was a sport.
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
6) And finally, Think Al Sharpton Is God.
:blsmile::uhh::smoke:

we get we get it,

all whites everywhere are perfect

Now off to the toilet I go
maybe wal-mart can just give them watermelon and grape soda for free, maybe then they will cool off for a while.

I remember grape soda, Welch's brand. That was some good shit
Grape Soda is great! yummy, but one problem, its not something we can drink on a daily basis unless we want to commit suicide.

why what's in it?
well the high sugar version,,of course, i think i have bought one bottle,,,from the makers of Crush. and i think thats the only grape soda i have purchased in a year,,,i tend to buy more diet soda now,,,i am passed that age where i cant take in sugar like a 12 year old boy.

and lets add this to the list.
They all assume that all white people are either Slave Owners or Decendants of Slave Owners, yet,,equally Guilty !!

Not me Mongo
what makes them think that we are all grandchildren of slave owners? i dont have an english accent.

Better question is what makes you think THEY think all whites are grandchildren of slave owners?

Whoever is black and thinks that is retarded

They all assume that all white people are either Slave Owners or Decendants of Slave Owners, yet,,equally Guilty !!

Not me Mongo
what makes them think that we are all grandchildren of slave owners? i dont have an english accent.

Better question is what makes you think THEY think all whites are grandchildren of slave owners?

many of them do, and they cant let go of what happened 160 or so years ago! Christ, are white people causing havok/violence over the King George years of the 1500's/1600's?

Not me Mongo

many of them do, and they cant let go of what happened 160 or so years ago! Christ, are white people causing havok/violence over the King George years of the 1500's/1600's?

you are talking about retarded ghetto blacks. Not blacks who graduated highschool and went to college and have a career

Not me Mongo

Most blacks who live in the ghetto do hate whites but why should you care?

do you remember that young female actress/or singer who didnt pay her taxes, her excuse was that her Grandfather was a slave...LOL

Not me Mongo

My math isn't great so excuse me but how many years am has it been since the 50's? 160 years?

ask Brian Williams, I think he was there during the Slavery years, I actually saw a photo of him posing next to Lincoln.

They don't care a bit about freddy gray or trayvon. They just want more welfare and more affirmative action.

I took time out the other day to make it clear to a loud mouthed black guy that his life didn't mean a damned thing to me.
Surely your opinion should have meant something to him...
The hoodlum wet himself yelling back at me. It was really very funny. Finally he had to agree that in that situation his life didn't matter.
There are a lot of people who have been conditioned to believe that you're supposed to (a) observe the color of their skin and then (b) treat them in a specific way according to that color.

It's bizarre, it's counter to a healthy society, but that's where we are.
I'm not sure I know what you mean, explain?
While I suspect you're being obtuse, I'll explain, just let me know which part has you confused.

I took time out the other day to make it clear to a loud mouthed black guy that his life didn't mean a damned thing to me.
Surely your opinion should have meant something to him...
The hoodlum wet himself yelling back at me. It was really very funny. Finally he had to agree that in that situation his life didn't matter.
There are a lot of people who have been conditioned to believe that you're supposed to (a) observe the color of their skin and then (b) treat them in a specific way according to that color.

It's bizarre, it's counter to a healthy society, but that's where we are.
I'm not sure I know what you mean, explain?
While I suspect you're being obtuse, I'll explain, just let me know which part has you confused.

Your post gave me gas

Forum List

Back