How Would You Describe Those Involved In The Black Lives Movement.Who Are They,What Do They Want?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
Here is a fair assumption describing those involved with Black Lives Matter.
1) Angry because they feel entitled and want much more than a welfare check.
2) Still upset over slavery and demand payback.
3) Assume that all cops shoot black people as if it was a sport.
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
6) And finally, Think Al Sharpton Is God.
:blsmile::uhh::smoke:

• Banned
also, they also call 911 every time their burger order doesnt come out right and every time a 4/5 start restaurant wont let them use their restrooms.

Who is Funding and Leading Black Lives Matter?

Do you care to guess? Or do we already know?

The Democratic National Committee voted to endorse Black Lives Matter. “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon….” “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon….” “What do we want? Dead Cops now…What do we want? Dead Cops now…”

Read and judge for yourselves @ Who is Funding and Leading Black Lives?

• Banned
i used to live in the fort lauderdale area, and also worked there time to time, that class of low-lives were all over the place.

But taking that information and converting it into the assertion Soros himself funded Ferguson-related protests and riots is problematic for a number of reasons. Although George Soros is the founder and chairman of OSF, he quite obviously does not personally oversee and approve every single grant made by the OSF network to the multitude of organizations and programs that the network helps to fund. As well, the $33 million figure includes just about every organization with any connection to Ferguson-related activism that received monies from the OSF network, even if their involvement was tangential (such as publishing, writing, or promoting hashtags about the issue). And that such groups may have received part of their funding from the OSF network doesn't mean those funds were given for the specific purpose of organizing Ferguson-related protests, or with the knowledge or intent they would be used thusly.

As Kenneth Zimmerman, director of OSF's U.S. Programs observed, some of the groups involved have been receiving OSF funding since long before the Ferguson shooting was a political issue, and the OSF itself did not promote or direct Ferguson-related protests:
Mr. Zimmerman said OSF has been giving to these types of groups since its inception in the early '90s, and that, although groups involved in the protests have been recipients of Mr. Soros' grants, they were in no way directed to protest at the behest of Open Society.

"The incidents, whether in Staten Island, Cleveland or Ferguson, were spontaneous protests — we don't have the ability to control or dictate what others say or choose to say," Mr. Zimmerman said. "But these circumstances focused people's attention — and it became increasingly evident to the social justice groups involved that what a particular incident like Ferguson represents is a lack of accountability and a lack of democratic participation."

Read more at snopes.com: George Soros Funds Ferguson Protests

• Banned
But taking that information and converting it into the assertion Soros himself funded Ferguson-related protests and riots is problematic for a number of reasons. Although George Soros is the founder and chairman of OSF, he quite obviously does not personally oversee and approve every single grant made by the OSF network to the multitude of organizations and programs that the network helps to fund. As well, the $33 million figure includes just about every organization with any connection to Ferguson-related activism that received monies from the OSF network, even if their involvement was tangential (such as publishing, writing, or promoting hashtags about the issue). And that such groups may have received part of their funding from the OSF network doesn't mean those funds were given for the specific purpose of organizing Ferguson-related protests, or with the knowledge or intent they would be used thusly.

As Kenneth Zimmerman, director of OSF's U.S. Programs observed, some of the groups involved have been receiving OSF funding since long before the Ferguson shooting was a political issue, and the OSF itself did not promote or direct Ferguson-related protests:
Mr. Zimmerman said OSF has been giving to these types of groups since its inception in the early '90s, and that, although groups involved in the protests have been recipients of Mr. Soros' grants, they were in no way directed to protest at the behest of Open Society.

"The incidents, whether in Staten Island, Cleveland or Ferguson, were spontaneous protests — we don't have the ability to control or dictate what others say or choose to say," Mr. Zimmerman said. "But these circumstances focused people's attention — and it became increasingly evident to the social justice groups involved that what a particular incident like Ferguson represents is a lack of accountability and a lack of democratic participation."

Read more at snopes.com: George Soros Funds Ferguson Protests
Black Lives Matter Dudes: Yah, they also pee on toilet seats. so double check those public restroom seats before u sit on them!

• Banned
I just cant imagine being in line with these folks at any fast food place in chicago/baltimore/oakland. you can almost expect to hear chit like this: Lissen Bitch! I said I wanted a double ass,motha ^%$#@a burger with extra tomato, extra onion, extra peshal sauce and no motha %$#!@ing Pickels!!! Dumb Bitch !!!

I think the Black Lives Matter group started off with good people who had real concerns about police shootings involving minorities but much like the now defunct Occupy Wallstreet radicals and extremist are moving in and taking over.

I would bet my last dollar, you were asking blacks back in the day, what's the big deal about sitting in the back of the bus. If you have to ask the question, clearly your not interested and want to be the typical red shit that sticks his head up head ass, pretending all is okay...and it ain't!!
80.jpg

I think the Black Lives Matter group started off with good people who had real concerns about police shootings involving minorities but much like the now defunct Occupy Wallstreet radicals and extremist are moving in and taking over.

Malcom X hijacked the civil rights movement before being killed.....its called freedom of speech. Radicals always interject their views in all types of movements. Lesbians hijacked the women's movement, etc...Somehow BLM and the deaths of these law officers are now being blamed and that's not fair.

I just cant imagine being in line with these folks at any fast food place in chicago/baltimore/oakland. you can almost expect to hear chit like this: Lissen Bitch! I said I wanted a double ass,motha ^%$#@a burger with extra tomato, extra onion, extra peshal sauce and no motha %$#!@ing Pickels!!! Dumb Bitch !!!

And I can't imagine being in line with some 3rd world hillbilly shit for brains asking for a beaver burger with squirrel fries.

Worst Case Scenario for a fast food counter person: trying to decipher what a Black Lives Matter dude is asking. {being they barely speak english} it would be like taking an order from Al Sharpton, only five times more confusing.

Malcom X hijacked the civil rights movement before being killed.....its called freedom of speech. Radicals always interject their views in all types of movements. Lesbians hijacked the women's movement, etc...Somehow BLM and the deaths of these law officers are now being blamed and that's not fair.
Intersting take I can't help but recall that the Tea Party movement did not get that same consideration when it started they were all a bunch of dangerous radical racist right wing extremist. I don't disagree about radical elements interjecting themselves in movements or that it's unfair for Black Lives Matter to be blamed for the murders of theses officers lets just make sure we apply this same standard to the groups we don't support as well as the ones we do.

and where was Black Lives Matter during the Bush Years? oh wait,,,Bush was white.

With all the shit we had going on with Bush, need you ask? Katrina, Sept. 11, Rodney King beatings, Bush Jr. in the white house, the Iraqi war, I mean really, with that fool in office, cops barely had enough to arrest a nigga let alone kill one....remember the 25 hour a day fake terror alerts??? LOLOLOLO

and where was Black Lives Matter during the Bush Years? oh wait,,,Bush was white.

With all the shit we had going on with Bush, need you ask? Katrina, Sept. 11, Rodney King beatings, Bush Jr. in the white house, the Iraqi war, I mean really, with that fool in office, cops barely had enough to arrest a nigga let alone kill one....remember the 25 hour a day fake terror alerts??? LOLOLOLO
well at least during the Bush years, blacks werent shooting cops on a weekly basis.

Intersting take I can't help but recall that the Tea Party movement did not get that same consideration when it started they were all a bunch of dangerous radical racist right wing extremist. I don't disagree about radical elements interjecting themselves in movements or that it's unfair for Black Lives Matter to be blamed for the murders of theses officers lets just make sure we apply this same standard to the groups we don't support as well as the ones we do.

But they did, remember that congress woman that got shot, Gabby something? Palin and her tea party views had blood on their hands over that shooting. Again, extremist will always grab the coat tails of movement that get attention.

Forum List

Back