How Would You Describe Those Involved In The Black Lives Movement.Who Are They,What Do They Want?

and where was Black Lives Matter during the Bush Years? oh wait,,,Bush was white.

With all the shit we had going on with Bush, need you ask? Katrina, Sept. 11, Rodney King beatings, Bush Jr. in the white house, the Iraqi war, I mean really, with that fool in office, cops barely had enough to arrest a nigga let alone kill one....remember the 25 hour a day fake terror alerts??? LOLOLOLO
well at least during the Bush years, blacks werent shooting cops on a weekly basis.

Oh and cops weren't gunning down niggas on a DAILY BASIS EITHER!!

how come Black Lives Matter hasn't blamed Sarah Palin on all of these cop shootings? thats odd..it seemed most shooting were blamed on her after she became famous.

I think the Black Lives Matter group started off with good people who had real concerns about police shootings involving minorities but much like the now defunct Occupy Wallstreet radicals and extremist are moving in and taking over.

Malcom X hijacked the civil rights movement before being killed.....its called freedom of speech. Radicals always interject their views in all types of movements. Lesbians hijacked the women's movement, etc...Somehow BLM and the deaths of these law officers are now being blamed and that's not fair.
Intersting take I can't help but recall that the Tea Party movement did not get that same consideration when it started they were all a bunch of dangerous radical racist right wing extremist. I don't disagree about radical elements interjecting themselves in movements or that it's unfair for Black Lives Matter to be blamed for the murders of theses officers lets just make sure we apply this same standard to the groups we don't support as well as the ones we do.

But they did, remember that congress woman that got shot, Gabby something? Palin and her tea party views had blood on their hands over that shooting. Again, extremist will always grab the coat tails of movement that get attention.
Gabby Giffords and that had nothing to do with the Tea Party or Sarah Palin the shooter was not associated with either the Tea Party or Palin in any way shape or form as I recall his motive was because Giffords didn't answer some question he had to his satisfaction. If you are going to point to the crosshairs graphic I will remind you as was pointed out at the time of the shooting both parties had used those many times over the years to highlight Congressional seats they thought they could win.

Caring human beings who are sick of seeing black people gunned down in the street.

ALL Americans who care about our Constitution should be in favor of Black Lives Matter.

Well, not the gun nutters who want every criminal, terrorist, illegal and mental case to have a gun - except if they're black.

But those people are traitors so they don't count.

I think the Black Lives Matter group started off with good people who had real concerns about police shootings involving minorities but much like the now defunct Occupy Wallstreet radicals and extremist are moving in and taking over.

Malcom X hijacked the civil rights movement before being killed.....its called freedom of speech. Radicals always interject their views in all types of movements. Lesbians hijacked the women's movement, etc...Somehow BLM and the deaths of these law officers are now being blamed and that's not fair.
Intersting take I can't help but recall that the Tea Party movement did not get that same consideration when it started they were all a bunch of dangerous radical racist right wing extremist. I don't disagree about radical elements interjecting themselves in movements or that it's unfair for Black Lives Matter to be blamed for the murders of theses officers lets just make sure we apply this same standard to the groups we don't support as well as the ones we do.

But they did, remember that congress woman that got shot, Gabby something? Palin and her tea party views had blood on their hands over that shooting. Again, extremist will always grab the coat tails of movement that get attention.
Gabby Giffords and that had nothing to do with the Tea Party or Sarah Palin the shooter was not associated with either the Tea Party or Palin in any way shape or form as I recall his motive was because Giffords didn't answer some question he had to his satisfaction. If you are going to point to the crosshairs graphic I will remind you as was pointed out at the time of the shooting both parties had used those many times over the years to highlight Congressional seats they thought they could win.

Loughlin was tee potty, far right commie, big Ayn Rand fan.

And, being mentally ill, he is one of those that the far right gun nutters want to have guns.

I can understand wanting justice for innocent people that were mistreated or killed,,,but blacklivesmatters seems to want to kill innocent people...Guess what, two wrongs dont' ever make a right.

I can understand wanting reduce sentences and legalization of drugs. Blacklivesmatters just harms their entire case by rooting for dead cops.

They're the natural and predictable manifestation of Identity Politics.

If they FEEL isolated, it's because they HAVE been, in many ways. They've been victimized by those who claim to "care".

Widespread victimization of Blacks has now happened for a second time in our history, and now we have to somehow deal with it.

:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
Here is a fair assumption describing those involved with Black Lives Matter.
1) Angry because they feel entitled and want much more than a welfare check.
2) Still upset over slavery and demand payback.
3) Assume that all cops shoot black people as if it was a sport.
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
6) And finally, Think Al Sharpton Is God.
:blsmile::uhh::smoke:
They want cops to stop killing unarmed black people.

:afro: "What do they want?". The country is asking this. Obviously these anti-americans represent the "Bottom Of The Barrel" hateful Americans (or maybe illegal aliens?)
4) Still awaiting there "Free Flatscreen TV". You know, those TV's that "Working People" put a lot of effort into making!
5) They have an IQ of about 35, able body working but feel as if they are too good to have to go to work, and should just have the government send them a check each month for $1500.00.
They want cops to stop killing unarmed black people.

"unarmed" negroes commit murder, rape and/or robbery every day...

Not every snake will bite you, but that doesn't mean it's safe to handle snakes.

Not every raindrop will hit you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use an umbrella.

May by they should address the black on black murders in the big cities that happen every day.

If black lives really matter that is.

Forum List

Back