How Would You Deal With North Korea?

How would you deal with North Korea?

• More diplomacy

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Economic sanctions on China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surgical air strikes on military targets.

• Conventional war

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nuke em to the Stone Age

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Here is my response. Little "shock and awe" followed by a thunder run to Pyongyang.

Ignore them except for a few media celebrity visits.

At some point Kim Jong Un will want to be a contestant on 'The Voice' and will give up the nukes in order to get the television exposure.

At some point Kim Jong Un will want to be a contestant on 'The Voice' and will give up the nukes in order to get the television exposure.
He is a danger to the whole region and the United States.

If Seal Team Six were to kidnap him, and put him in the guest bedroom of Alec Baldwin's New York City penthouse, he would flip to capitalism in a nanosecond.

walk softly and carry a big stick-----when possible, put a bullet in his head

Here is my response. Little "shock and awe" followed by a thunder run to Pyongyang.

Sure. It's not that attacking a nuclear capable country have any means to fight back. Oh wait...... maybe they do.

Last edited:
Hire John Kerry and Hillary Clinton as Ambassadors to N. Korea, send them over with Dennis Rodham, then nuke 'em high and sell the glass beads for jewelry. After getting our three people out first.

Having some actual respectful dialog without the the chest puffing sabre rattling. I would also make a promise either way. I would tell North Korea, since other countries have Nuclear weapons, that they were free to have some themselves or I would encourage every nation that has some to get rid of theirs then I would have a place to tell them the same. Anything else would just be hypocritical.

Having some actual respectful dialog without the the chest puffing sabre rattling. I would also make a promise either way. I would tell North Korea, since other countries have Nuclear weapons, that they were free to have some themselves or I would encourage every nation that has some to get rid of theirs then I would have a place to tell them the same. Anything else would just be hypocritical.

Go home Canuck! Nobody cares what you think!

your solution is more utterly useless than most

your solution is more utterly useless than most
How do you know. It's never been tried.

If Seal Team Six were to kidnap him, and put him in the guest bedroom of Alec Baldwin's New York City penthouse, he would flip to capitalism in a nanosecond.

What the....? You want to give the maniac nukes?

Sure. It's not that attacking a nuclear capable country have any means to fight back. Oh wait...... maybe they do.

We would stomp them. Take out fat boy and the command and control apparatus and they are done. North Korean officerare not trained to make decisions on their own. They do as they are told from Pyongyang.

'Specially since Canucks apparently think paying off a mooslim terrorist who murdered an American soldier is good business and A-OK.
Canadian Government To Pay Islamic Terrorist $10.5 Million

'Specially since Canucks apparently think paying off a mooslim terrorist who murdered an American soldier is good business and A-OK.
Canadian Government To Pay Islamic Terrorist $10.5 Million

The thing that gets me about the Canadian government is how they seem to get away with bald-faced lies. It seemed like every time a reporter would ask them about their military involvement against ISIS, they would deny, deny, deny! At the same time, the same news media was publishing photos of Canadian military units in Syria. Of course now, they don't deny it anymore because the truth came out.

Forum List

Back