How will you vote?

How will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably third party;ultimately; Vitter is a hypocrite so I'm voting for his challenger in the Republican primary but then whoever wins will be a social con going against a liberal Democrat and both ideologies turn my stomach so the Libertarian Party may be my only option. My Congressman is a Republican who was a Democrat six years ago when he won so his record is a record of "bring as much government pork home as possible and ban th queers while spreadin mockracy " so that option is out, so again it's back to the LP on that one, it looks like anyway.
hey, welcome back john

Probably third party;ultimately; Vitter is a hypocrite so I'm voting for his challenger in the Republican primary but then whoever wins will be a social con going against a liberal Democrat and both ideologies turn my stomach so the Libertarian Party may be my only option. My Congressman is a Republican who was a Democrat six years ago when he won so his record is a record of "bring as much government pork home as possible and ban th queers while spreadin mockracy " so that option is out, so again it's back to the LP on that one, it looks like anyway.
hey, welcome back john

Thanks bro, hope all is well!

hey, welcome back john

Thanks bro, hope all is well!
could be better, but such is life ;)

1031.gif

I've decided I'm done voting for the lesser of two evils

I'm joining the Libertarian Party and voting a straight Libertarian Ticket.

global_3544150.jpeg

Here is a link to the LP 2010 Platform:

Platform | Libertarian Party

They may end up being the third evil. I would like to see a strong 3rd party though. The system has developed into a game where each side knows they have about equal hard core support and it's a matter of coercing the undecided swing vote which vacilates like the weather. A strong 3rd party would break up the two monoplies and force them to revise their strategies.

global_3544150.jpeg

They may end up being the third evil. I would like to see a strong 3rd party though. The system has developed into a game where each side knows they have about equal hard core support and it's a matter of coercing the undecided swing vote which vacilates like the weather. A strong 3rd party would break up the two monoplies and force them to revise their strategies.

I'm pleased to see some response to the Libertarian party other than some hysterical Repub's, "Oh, that's just A VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS!!" or vise versa, some desperate Dem's, "Oh, that's just a VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS!!!"

To all you who wanna use, or be abused by these scare tactics, I reply,

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUUUUUCK YOU, PUSSIES

....And to all you Established Party Drones, "You deserve what we have."

global_3544150.jpeg

I've been a lifelong Republican but if it weren't for these damn closed primaries here in Louisiana, I'd switch to either the LP or simply independent in a nano second, I feel betrayed by the GOP, I seriously do.

They may end up being the third evil.

I don't think so at all. IF we ever get a significant representation by Libertarians, we would have a government more similar to the early history of the country. Financially, it's about the only sustainable course to take.

The Libertarians are already an organized group too. Three parties means the extremists are less important.

I will be interested to see how busy 0bama's campaign schedule will be. Palin's too.

global_3544150.jpeg

I've been a lifelong Republican but if it weren't for these damn closed primaries here in Louisiana, I'd switch to either the LP or simply independent in a nano second, I feel betrayed by the GOP, I seriously do.
Betrayed maybe. At least it's not the raping and pilaging we are suffering at the hands of the Democrats.

They may end up being the third evil.

I don't think so at all. IF we ever get a significant representation by Libertarians, we would have a government more similar to the early history of the country. Financially, it's about the only sustainable course to take.

Politics is a dirty, evil business. I don't care which party it is. All of them will screw us somehow. I'd just rather have my screwing in the form of less social handouts.

global_3544150.jpeg

Betrayed maybe. At least it's not the raping and pilaging we are suffering at the hands of the Democrats.

That goes back to the "lesser of evil" chat we were having, I'm done with that game plan, I played it for 30 years and all it got me was a serious case of the red ass!

Politics is a dirty, evil business. I don't care which party it is. All of them will screw us somehow. I'd just rather have my screwing in the form of less social handouts.

Then start voting for Libertarians, because they are the only ones who have a philosophical stance against them.

Then start voting for Libertarians, because they are the only ones who have a philosophical stance against them.
A Libertarian president would gets slaughtered by both parties in Congress. That's where the real problem lies. As long as special interest have an in government will be corrupt.

Forum List

Back