How will you vote?

How will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How will you vote in the upcoming Congressional election?
I will think about the fact that children can now be on their parents health care plan until they are 26. I will think about the fact that seniors medicine will now decrease.
I will think about the parkinsons disease giuy....

I will vote against the party who was against this health care bill.

Will you be thinking about these facts?

CBO: Health Care Bill Will Cost $115 Billion More Than Previously Assessed
CBO: Health Care Bill Will Cost $115 Billion More Than Previously Assessed - Political Punch

"Emergency Room Waits, Crowding May Increase Due To Health Care Reform"
Emergency Room Waits, Crowding May Increase Due To Health Care Reform

5 more facts to consider
"Top 5 Problems With the Health Care Plan"
Top 5 Problems With the Health Care Plan | NewsReal Blog

CBO: Health Care Bill Will Cost $115 Billion More Than Previously Assessed - Political Punch

5 more facts to consider

Unsurprisingly, most of your "facts" aren't quite facts.

Why don't you regale us with the facts of how much Medicare costs today, counting for inflation, versus what the estimates of what it was supposed to cost, when enacted in '65?

How about the real costs against what the claims of expenses were projected to be, back in in 1990?

C'mon, tovarich....Dazzle us.

5 more facts to consider

Really. Care to disprove them because you stating they are not facts means nothing. Rather than use opinion, I use links to back up my statements.

If you actually want a more in-depth discussion of those points (and why most of them are misleading or demonstrably false), start a thread in the health forum so as not to derail this thread.

5 more facts to consider

Really. Care to disprove them because you stating they are not facts means nothing. Rather than use opinion, I use links to back up my statements.
Pinkbeard is a Google warrior.

He'll only provide responses in dizzyingly misdirecting walls of text, which obfuscate his collectivist authoritarian proclivities....It's like we ordered him from a catalog of second-string Randian antagonist stereotypes.

He's rather amusing, when you get right down to it.

for congress i will be voting for Dean Scontras
and for governor i will voite for Paul Lapage
i didnt like the current congress critter when she won the last election
i didnt vote for her then and i wont vote for her now
Scontras isnt likely to be someone i particularly like, but he will be better than what i have NOW

Your masters will be laughing their asses off watching you sheep line up at the trough and cast your vote.
You idiots actually think your vote counts ?

If you actually want a more in-depth discussion of those points (and why most of them are misleading or demonstrably false), start a thread in the health forum so as not to derail this thread.

The subject was brought up by Zona. I will reply when false info is spread. Not surprisingly, I won't be taking you opinion as fact.

He'll only provide responses in dizzyingly misdirecting walls of text, which obfuscate his collectivist authoritarian proclivities....It's like we ordered him from a catalog of second-string Randian antagonist stereotypes.

His response was pure opinion. Mine was backed up by facts. There does seem to be this know-it-all attitude of all things healthcare from him but mostly it appears as liberal talking points.

His response was pure opinion. Mine was backed up by facts. There does seem to be this know-it-all attitude of all things healthcare from him but mostly it appears as liberal talking points.

"It's not true", is the liberals only defense.

I voted for Barak Obama in 2008. I more than likely would not vote for him again. I will have to wait and see who is running to decide.

Probably third party;ultimately; Vitter is a hypocrite so I'm voting for his challenger in the Republican primary but then whoever wins will be a social con going against a liberal Democrat and both ideologies turn my stomach so the Libertarian Party may be my only option. My Congressman is a Republican who was a Democrat six years ago when he won so his record is a record of "bring as much government pork home as possible and ban th queers while spreadin mockracy " so that option is out, so again it's back to the LP on that one, it looks like anyway.

I'll vote anything non Democratic. A year and a half of them is more than I can take.

Forum List

Back