How will you vote?

How will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live in the most liberal dem district in Colorado, if not the Nation (most of the population is employed by the Federal, State, and Local Gov't.

I'm not party affiliated, but if the Republicans don't get their heads out of their asses, I'll do the usual:

Libertarian Party Ticket.

How will you vote in the upcoming Congressional election?
I will think about the fact that children can now be on their parents health care plan until they are 26. I will think about the fact that seniors medicine will now decrease.
I will think about the parkinsons disease giuy....

I will vote against the party who was against this health care bill.

In other words, you're a moron. Who is easily hoodwinked....:eusa_eh:

I will think about the fact that children can now be on their parents health care plan until they are 26. I will think about the fact that seniors medicine will now decrease.

you do know some dems voted against it....

I will think about the families who lose both the main source of income as well as health insurance, while getting fined by the government, as a result of this law. The irony is, the people who can help pay for this are going to lose their jobs in some cases. See what happens when a bunch of nonbusiness people run the show?

the incumbants in my state are boyd and that idiot in central fl grayson. it's not a problem voting against those assholes.

I would move to FL just to be able to vote Grayson out of office.
But then I couldn't move to Indiana to vote against that moron Baron Hill. Of course if I became a Democrat I could.
(must spread rep so...) Mutual repugnance re Baron Hill (I can't vote in the 9th but My offspring will do it for us.). This Nov will tell us if people want the likes of Grayson, with his brand of smash-mouth rhetoric; this will be telling because many libs believe more of what he does is needed from the left.

Grayson is an imbecile... He's virtually no chance of remaining in office. It's my understanding that there are dozens of people within his district who have said they will video tape the entire process; count bodies that come into their respect precincts, video-tape each person who votes... correlate the faces to the name; so that when the Grayson mob tries to stuff the ballot box they'll be able to conclusively prove who voted and who did not. They're hoping to catch individual voter frauds... and tie them directly to Grayson...

Word is that they've been actively video-taping Grayson's activities, his associations... and on down the line, who they associate with, etc... expressly for the purpose of seeing if any of these people are found voting in multiple polling places, or if any of his direct associates can be tied to those who may inevitably do so.

I guess the lesson there, is; that ya shouldn't piss off people with some level of discretionary retirement income; a strong sense of organization and plenty of time on their hands.

Last edited:
Given the choices here in Illinois for the Senate, can I vote to not have a senator for six years? Pappadave

the incumbants in my state are boyd and that idiot in central fl grayson. it's not a problem voting against those assholes.

Same here. I live in central Fl also.

I sure won't be voting for anyone who voted for that peice of shit hc bill.

It will be Rep or Indi all the way for this Nov and 2012.

Last edited:

I will think about the families who lose both the main source of income as well as health insurance, while getting fined by the government, as a result of this law. The irony is, the people who can help pay for this are going to lose their jobs in some cases. See what happens when a bunch of nonbusiness people run the show?

Please link to a single family that this has happened to. Unless you're just making things up.

In regards to the OP, I will be voting for the incumbent.

Yvette Clarke has done a decent job. I don't dislike her, and I doubt there's going to be much choice on who to vote for. I think she's running unopposed.

I will vote for the Dem in my US senate race.
I would have preferred to vote to Trey Grayson an Republican primary contender whom I have some respect for based on his past performance in my state.
However Rand Paul the bagger candidate won the republican primary.....

For the US House (4th KS) and the open Senate seat I will vote for the candidate(s) who have the guts to straight up answer this question-

Who do you believe controlled/financed the perps of 911?

Didn't much of the democrat party vote not in favor of the Bill? So what party are you talking about?

I will look for someone that will repeal Obamacare, exit the wars, shrink government and go after employers that hire illegal’s.

If possible, look at voting records.

New Topics

Forum List

Back