How will you vote?

How will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How will you vote in the upcoming Congressional election?
I will think about the fact that children can now be on their parents health care plan until they are 26. I will think about the fact that seniors medicine will now decrease.
I will think about the parkinsons disease giuy....

I will vote against the party who was against this health care bill.

In other words, you're a Democrat.

No, a radical

If I could vote, I wouldn't.

My Congressman is a DINO. He voted against Health Reform. So far, he has no primary challenger but has 8 on the Republican side.

I say g'luck to him getting reelected seeing he traded his base and voters for an "Independent" title.

So far he has been better than any opponent he has drawn. Voting record is pretty good...lots of appropriate no votes. Sadly some inappropriate yes votes. Sterling...no, but better than the lesser of two evils test that one must usually apply to GOPers.

In general, good enough to keep around for another term.
Project Vote Smart - Representative Louie Gohmert - Voting Record

Last edited:
It may sound weird but I will vote for someone not against another. I have always voted for Arlen Specter as I consider him fair and the best choice.

How any American - living in the real world - can vote against a person because they voted for healthcare is simply beyond my comprehension. Corporate propaganda has created a nation that can no longer do the hard things. Empathy compassion soul heart where art thou. Hidden in the recesses of empty slogans.

Conservative thought will be banned under the new healthcare reform as so much negativity only leads to depression and grouchy, lined faces, and furthermore is in opposition to the general welfare clause and commerce clause of the constitution. mc5

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

It may sound weird but I will vote for someone not against another. I have always voted for Arlen Specter as I consider him fair and the best choice.

How any American - living in the real world - can vote against a person because they voted for healthcare is simply beyond my comprehension. Corporate propaganda has created a nation that can no longer do the hard things. Empathy compassion soul heart where art thou. Hidden in the recesses of empty slogans.It is? well consider this,, they voted for it against our wishes, behind closed doors in secret and made some shitty deals to do it. so turn around is fair play,, or aren't you interested in fair play?

Conservative thought will be banned under the new healthcare reform as so much negativity only leads to depression and grouchy, lined faces, and furthermore is in opposition to the general welfare clause and commerce clause of the constitution. mc5 banning thought.. wow.. :eusa_whistle:

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey
100 million people died in the 20th century becasue of isms

I imagine the incumbant in the district here will be unopposed. The Libertarians in this district are more likely to field a candidate than the Democrats

who do you like, McCain or that nut? How can we win in this next election. ONe has Palin backing him up, the other has joe the plumber. Either way, we lose.

If McCain wins, does that nut go back to am 550?

I imagine the incumbant in the district here will be unopposed. The Libertarians in this district are more likely to field a candidate than the Democrats

who do you like, McCain or that nut? How can we win in this next election. ONe has Palin backing him up, the other has joe the plumber. Either way, we lose.

Speaking of the past, did you beat the naked water skiing charge or just pay the fine?

I will check the voting records... any congressperson that voted in support of the health care bill, I will not vote for.... and candidate that shows support for more government takeover, expanded government, and in support of such things as government health care or illegal amnesty, I will not vote for...

So... I may even have to abstain or write in for some offices up for election

“ If we continue to teach our children about tolerance and intolerance rather than good and evil, we will end up with an entire generation that tolerates evil. Tolerance is the last virtue of a degenerate society.”
Unknown
===============================
Wow!! So true....we've lost sight of any solid framework of right and wrong...all we do is forever debate any and every issue known to man. I wonder how much of the deficit we owe to continual debate on even the most absurd matters. I think the ACLU should be made to pay ALL court costs..win or lose at absolutely no cost to the tax payer whatsoever.

How any American - living in the real world - can vote against a person because they voted for healthcare is simply beyond my comprehension. Corporate propaganda has created a nation that can no longer do the hard things. Empathy compassion soul heart where art thou. Hidden in the recesses of empty slogans.

Conservative thought will be banned under the new healthcare reform as so much negativity only leads to depression and grouchy, lined faces, and furthermore is in opposition to the general welfare clause and commerce clause of the constitution. mc5

Once again.. No one voted for HEALTHCARE. They voted to take over private companies and force them to become public utilities. This is not that hard. I don't see why liberals can't get it.

I'm going to vote for whoever will give me the most free stuff. I'm tired of working hard

I'm shrugging. Lol :)

Speaking of the past, did you beat the naked water skiing charge or just pay the fine?

Paid the fine. And for the record, the water was really cold! Shrinkage is for real. :)

Paid the fine. And for the record, the water was really cold! Shrinkage is for real. :)

I'm liking that reply! The cold part really helps finish off the whole scene.

Forum List

Back