How will Obama & the democrats exploit the Boston terror attack?

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
They never let a good tragedy go to waste.

However, gun weren't used.:eusa_silenced:

I guess we can ban nails and back backs.

There was no inciteful youtube video that was out right at that time that I am aware of.

Therefore it will be hard to blame a youtube video maker.

Somehow he will blame republicans and put in his "we deserve a vote mantra".

So how will he be show his true to character (or lack thereof) and exploit those murdered and injured?

They never let a good tragedy go to waste.

However, gun weren't used.:eusa_silenced:

I guess we can ban nails and back backs.

There was no inciteful youtube video that was out right at that time that I am aware of.

Therefore it will be hard to blame a youtube video maker.

Somehow he will blame republicans and put in his "we deserve a vote mantra".

So how will he be show his true to character (or lack thereof) and exploit those murdered and injured?

I'm wondering the same thing, Mike. I don't know exactly what he has up his sleeve yet. I've noticed that when Benghazi fell apart and the story about stand down order was coming out - he was cracking under the pressure. People were wondering what his problem was -during the 1st debate with Romney - even his own party was at a loss to explain what happened to him.

He should have taken Kissingers standard line of defense and got out in front of the story before it broke but I guess knowing the head of CIA was in an affair with Broadwell gave him an extra measure of false security. So he did nothing instead. He is still denying he gave the stand down order.

I am very interested in learning who the HLS will identify as the terrorists behind this bombing. - Jeri

Let me say something else that bothers me about Obama, Mike. It's about the last video Benazir Bhutto made before she was murdered. It was an interview with David Frost. I don't know if youtube still has the vid or not but I have never been able to forget about that.

Years ago, she did that interview with David Frost and I'm listening to her talking about Pakistan and suddenly she says.......and we know Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden ........ and David Frost is just taken back because no one has yet broke the story about Sheik Omar having murdered Osama bin Laden and she is talking about death threats to herself - you know - they killed bin laden? They can kill her right? So it was very matter of fact as if she had not even planned on mentioning it but she made it very clear she felt her life was in danger. She was getting death threats. Maybe she felt by outing Sheik Omar on a live interview she'd have more visibility telling her story to the world. ( obviously didn't work - she was murdered a month or two after the interview )

A while later I met a Pakistani guy here from Karachi who had recently moved to the States. I asked him if he still had family there. Yes, he had a huge village of family including mother, father, the Pakistani people are huge family people I understand, very close to one another - so anyhow he is going on about it and I said I'm sure word gets around fast in Karachi, you had to know bin laden was dead, did you know Sheik Omar killed him? He wouldn't say who killed him but said instead we know he is dead. He said his mother said there was some weird activity going on the neighborhood looking for bin laden and she said why would they look for him when they already know he is dead? So I find it astonishing the movies, books, about the capture and assassination of Bin Laden and not a single photo. I don't know what to make of it - Seal Team Six is all dead now - due to getting helicopter shot down - so guess they can't tell us what really happened. It is just one more thing that makes Obama very suspicious to me. - Jeri

Forum List

Back