Zone1 How we repair it: White Americans’ attitudes toward reparations

Negroes are not discriminated against.
you are absolutely correct. There is no systemic discrimination against blacks. And no one can prove otherwise because it’s simply not true. They will stutter and spit, try to bait a switch but they just can prove something that isn’t true.

It’s a pseudo-religious faith-based belief of fruity liberals. They believe in the magical invisible Jim Crow in the sky. It’s a cult who is working to bring their oppression-God back to do their bidding. Scientologists are more rational and reasonable than these CRT initiates.

oh, I'm sure it does. It's just how much time do I waste finding the same information for the tenth time only to have some racist douchenoodle pretend they didn't see.
I love to document my assertions again and again. You know you can't.

He’s like a child who’s face is smeared with crumbs trying to deny eating the cookies.
JoeB131 claims to not be a man of faith. Nevertheless, he believes on blind faith that Negroes and whites are intrinsically equal, and that evidence to the contrary is caused by white racism.

JoeB131 claims to not be a man of faith. Nevertheless, he believes on blind faith that Negroes and whites are intrinsically equal, and that evidence to the contrary is caused by white racism.

I take it practically, that most racists are awful people who are usually angry about their own failings in life.

I've never met a racist I thought was a good person otherwise.

IMG_1995.jpeg

This is Exhibit A why the current guy in the WH is a body double

….Everything liberals don’t like is “racist”.

The white attitudes that need to change are those of white liberals. They have an deeply bigoted racial perspective. They cause more racial animosity than white Supremacists by a long shot. When do you even see actual white Supremacists? At some march that like 50 people attend? Nobody listens to those people. Meanwhile liberals are elevated to the national level, best seller lists, darlings of academia for trash talking white people and being condescending to black people.

I like the idea of allowing the descendants of enslaved people to stop paying Federal Income Taxes for a period of time, in lieu of cash reparations.

A large percentage of them don't pay any taxes anyway, and with the EITC, they pay NEGATIVE taxes.

Give it five years, then we are even. Then they can STFU.

I like the idea of allowing the descendants of enslaved people to stop paying Federal Income Taxes for a period of time, in lieu of cash reparations.

A large percentage of them don't pay any taxes anyway, and with the EITC, they pay NEGATIVE taxes.

I don’t support reparations but that is a decent idea. I would just suggest that any government assistance accepted during those years shortens the length of their tax exemption.

That would send the national debt even higher. We can’t afford it.

I‘m OK with specific blacks who can trace their ancestors to being slaves of specific whites, and if the direct descendants of any of those whites have a net worth of $1 million, give a total of $50,000 to the black descendants. It would be a one-time payment, with a time limit of five years for researching and proving the case.

I don’t support reparations but that is a decent idea. I would just suggest that any government assistance accepted during those years shortens the length of their tax exemption.
Would that include the doctor who got jumped ahead of white applicants with better scores and grades, and thus is earning $400,000?

What about Kamala Harris, who is ALREADY overpaid and selected for her skin color? She doesn’t have to pay taxes, either?

What about Karine whatever, the press Secretary, who also got selected due to color (and gayness), and whose family wasn’t even here back then? No taxes due on her $200,000 salary?

85 PERCENT OF WHITES are killed by another white

Given the fact that what has happened has been continuous and for a minimum of 248 years, 5 years won't make things even.

You repost garbage from racist websites that have been rejected by academia over and over again.

What is the appeal to authority fallacy?​

The appeal to authority fallacy is the logical fallacy of saying a claim is true simply because an authority figure made it. This authority figure could be anyone: an instructor, a politician, a well-known academic, an author, or even an individual with experience related to the claim’s subject.

I take it practically, that most racists are awful people who are usually angry about their own failings in life.

I've never met a racist I thought was a good person otherwise.

name-calling​

noun

name-call·ing ˈnām-ˌkȯ-liŋ

Synonyms of name-calling
: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective consideration of the facts

Forum List

Back