Zone1 How we repair it: White Americans’ attitudes toward reparations

Hundreds of people in African town confess to eating human flesh​

Hundreds of people in a South African town have admitted eating human flesh.

The shocking revelation came to light at a community meeting following the arrests of four men in the area for killing a woman and eating her body.

Nino Mbatha, Sthembiso Sithole, Lindokuhle Masondo and Lungisani Magubane were charged with murder and conspiracy, after one of them walked into a police station and announced that he was ‘tired of eating human flesh’.

-----------

Cannibalism in Africa​

cannibal acts are on record for civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone around the turn from the 20th to the 21st century.

In the late 19th century, cannibalism seems to have been especially prevalent in parts of the Congo Basin. While some groups rejected the custom, others indulged in human flesh, often considering it superior to other meats. Killed or captured enemies could be consumed, and individuals from different ethnic groups were sometimes hunted down for the same purpose. Slaves were also sacrificed for the table, especially young children, who were otherwise in little demand but praised as particularly delicious. In some areas, human flesh and slaves intended for eating were sold at marketplaces.

Human flesh still appeared on the tables up to the 1950s and was both eaten and sold during the chaos of the Congo Crisis in the 1960s. Occasional reports of cannibalism during violent conflicts continue into the 21st century.

North of the Congo Basin, Jean-Bédel Bokassa, dictator of the Central African Republic, seems to have eaten the flesh of opponents and prisoners during the 1970s. There are further reports of such acts from the civil war in the same country, which started in 2012.

Excuuuuse me! Just finished breakfast. YUCK!

Monogamous Birds

For nearly all swans, geese, ducks, cranes, storks and a few others, long-term monogamy is the preferred relationship.
So do they have little bird priests who do the ceremonies?
Or do they have little bird wedding planners?

don't be a silly person. Most animals are not monogamous. It's actually contrary to nature.

I mean, I know you are upset that the brothers are getting laid and you aren't.

Do you mean the Holocaust that you gloat about?

Can't get worked up about people who died a long time ago.

Why do we constantly have to hear about them? We hear nothing about the Armenians, the Native Americans, the Australian Aborigines, the Cambodians, the Chinese killed by Japan, etc.

Besides, given what the Zionists are doing in Gaza, they have no more room to complain.

Hundreds of people in African town confess to eating human flesh
So hundreds out of hundreds of millions of people.

We have cannibals in this country. Remember Jeffrey Dahmner.

Dahmner's mother: "Jeffrey, I don't like your friends!"
Dahmner : "Then eat your vegetables, mom!"

Cannibalism also happened in Germany after WWI, when the Allies tried to starve Germany into accepting punitive peace terms. Then people wondered why the Germans followed Hitler.

So do they have little bird priests who do the ceremonies?
Or do they have little bird wedding planners?

don't be a silly person. Most animals are not monogamous. It's actually contrary to nature.

I mean, I know you are upset that the brothers are getting laid and you aren't.

Can't get worked up about people who died a long time ago.

Why do we constantly have to hear about them? We hear nothing about the Armenians, the Native Americans, the Australian Aborigines, the Cambodians, the Chinese killed by Japan, etc.

Besides, given what the Zionists are doing in Gaza, they have no more room to complain.

So hundreds out of hundreds of millions of people.

We have cannibals in this country. Remember Jeffrey Dahmner.

Dahmner's mother: "Jeffrey, I don't like your friends!"
Dahmner : "Then eat your vegetables, mom!"

Cannibalism also happened in Germany after WWI, when the Allies tried to starve Germany into accepting punitive peace terms. Then people wondered why the Germans followed Hitler.
The Jews overcame two thousand years of persecution and the Holocaust,. and became the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.

Your hatred of Jews is not the emotion I expect to find in a university graduate who becomes successful in business. It is the hatred of someone who has not been able to compete with Jews. I stop short of claiming that you lie about your achievements in life, because I cannot prove it.

All I know about you is what you post here. What I see is not impressive. You are given to irrational hatreds. To substantiate your assertions you rely on anecdotes, because you are unable to find confirmation on the internet. You lack broad, general knowledge.

NBCNews

Researchers have consistently found that children born outside marriage face elevated risks of falling into poverty, failing in school or suffering emotional and behavioral problems.​

The Jews overcame two thousand years of persecution and the Holocaust,. and became the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.
Accomplished at annoying people.

Here's the thing about this shit you blurt out. Your so-called Accomplished 0.2% only accomplished anything after 1900 or so. You know, after everyone else kind of felt bad and stopped fucking with them. Before that, they were one step above the Gypsies.

Yet blacks suffer discrimination to this very day, far worse than anything the Jews encountered (excepting the Holocaust). They have never encountered slavery, or Jim Crow, or Debt Peonage, or Sundown laws.

Your hatred of Jews is not the emotion I expect to find in a university graduate who becomes successful in business. It is the hatred of someone who has not been able to compete with Jews. I stop short of claiming that you lie about your achievements in life, because I cannot prove it.

Like I said, I felt I really avoided the anti-Semitism that came from growing up in a Catholic Neighborhood where they used "Jew" as a verb. Then I got into the workforce and realized why our elders used that verb.

All I know about you is what you post here. What I see is not impressive. You are given to irrational hatreds. To substantiate your assertions you rely on anecdotes, because you are unable to find confirmation on the internet. You lack broad, general knowledge.

Buddy, an allergy to religious assholes is a defense mechanism. The worst person to deal with is someone who thinks God is on their side.

Researchers have consistently found that children born outside marriage face elevated risks of falling into poverty, failing in school or suffering emotional and behavioral problems.
So what? Don't care. I mean, I'm sorry that you are upset they are getting laid but you can't.

Accomplished at annoying people.

Here's the thing about this shit you blurt out. Your so-called Accomplished 0.2% only accomplished anything after 1900 or so. You know, after everyone else kind of felt bad and stopped fucking with them. Before that, they were one step above the Gypsies.

Jews annoy people like you with their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray Commentary April 02, 2007​

The sparse representation of Jews during the flowering of the European arts and sciences is not hard to explain. They were systematically excluded, both by legal restrictions on the occupations they could enter and by savage social discrimination. Then came legal emancipation, beginning in the late 1700’s in a few countries and completed in Western Europe by the 1870’s, and with it one of the most extraordinary stories of any ethnic group at any point in human history.

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

Jews annoy people like you with their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.
Not really. I'm not a materialistic person. Never really have been.

I don't measure my quality of life by how much stuff I have. Anyone who does is kind of sad.

if my wife and I can live comfortably, I'm happy.

As opposed to Lisa, who gets very upset if the government gives a poor black person something she thinks she's entitled to, even if she's not using it.

Yet blacks suffer discrimination to this very day, far worse than anything the Jews encountered (excepting the Holocaust).
Negroes are not discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action programs. Fortunately, that is coming to an end.

University of Texas at Dallas lays off DEI staff​

UT Dallas is the latest Texas public university to lay off staff due to the new law barring diversity, equity and inclusion programs at state institutions.

Why it matters: Texas is one of at least nine states to pass legislation limiting or prohibiting DEI programs on college campuses.

• Anti-DEI bills have been introduced in 21 states since 2021.
State of play: Senate Bill 17, which took effect in January, bars public universities from maintaining offices or programs dedicated to supporting historically underrepresented groups, such as people of color or members of the LGBTQ community.

• Critics of the programs say they are discriminatory and emphasize assisting only certain groups.
The latest: UT Dallas is eliminating 20 jobs and its Office of Campus Resources and Support at the end of the month to comply with SB 17, university president Richard C. Benson announced this week.

Negroes are not discriminated against.
Yeah, guy, if you are going to make claims like this, it's almost not worth even mocking you.

Seriously, you are entering into Baghdad Bob territory.

1713192102912.png

The next time JoeB an Antisemite Asshole is ”annoyed” with a bacterial infection, deprive him of antibiotics. After all, that was developed by one of the Jews he hates. Let the necrosis go from his legs to his internal organs, or his UTI go into his kidneys and let him go into renal failure.

The next time JoeB an Antisemite Asshole is ”annoyed” with a bacterial infection, deprive him of antibiotics. After all, that was developed by one of the Jews who hates. Let the necrosis go from his legs to his internal organs, or his UTI go into his kidneys and let him go into renal failure.

Actually, thousands of people work on antibiotics, not just the Jews.

I mean, I know you guys like to take credit for everything, but the world would get on just fine without you.

Oh, also, I wouldn't wish anything bad happen to you, it sounds like you are miserable enough as it is. ("Eek, I went to the mall and there were pictures of black people!!!" "Eek, I went to the store, and the cashier was a Muslim!!!")

Last edited:
Or we can just look at the reality that the places where these slaves went just never had that many slaves. If it did, then the populations wouldn't be overwealmingly Arab and Berber

If that was the case, the population of the Middle East would be substantially black... it isn't.

MEANWHILE, the various skins tones of African Americans shows that rape by white slaveowners was a common thing. Sally Hemmings Children, the result of three generations of slave rape, including that by a "Founding Father".

It’s kinda cute how you can disregard document mainstream history in favor of your own personal anecdotal observations. There are some giant rocks on your privilege.

It’s kinda cute how you can disregard document mainstream history in favor of your own personal anecdotal observations. There are some giant rocks on your privilege.
Yawn, no doubt you think you are clever.

So you just say thing without basis in any kind of demonstrable substance.

No, I don't do links unless it amuses me to do so.

Because whenever a Wingnut asks for a link, they usually don't read it, often pretend they didn't see it, or otherwise say things like' "This came from the NYT, and you can't trust them!" I realized it's a waste of time.

Now, If I'm interested enough in a conversation, I might take the time to find a link to prove my point, but I only do so when I'm interested enough to care.

Yawn, no doubt you think you are clever.
It’s documented history but you prefer your unscientific observation that “people’s skin color says it ain’t so”.
No, I don't do links unless it amuses me to do so.

Because whenever a Wingnut asks for a link, they usually don't read it, often pretend they didn't see it, or otherwise say things like' "This came from the NYT, and you can't trust them!" I realized it's a waste of time.

Now, If I'm interested enough in a conversation, I might take the time to find a link to prove my point, but I only do so when I'm interested enough to care.

That’s fine and all but I’m my culture we call that bull-shitting. Your claim is only as good as your ability to support it. If you are not “interested” in supporting your claim, then why should anyone be interested in what you say?

That’s fine and all but I’m my culture we call that bull-shitting. Your claim is only as good as your ability to support it. If you are not “interested” in supporting your claim, then why should anyone be interested in what you say?
you shouldn't. You should ignore my posts from now on because you almost never say anything particularly interesting.

As opposed to Hector, who is totally full of shit, but he's entertaining.

you shouldn't. You should ignore my posts from now on because you almost never say anything particularly interesting.

As opposed to Hector, who is totally full of shit, but he's entertaining.
It’s such a liberal thing to blame others for your own shortcomings.

Forum List

Back