How We Got Here: Obama

Everything is equal for the Liberal imbeciles.....

..As long as the spelling is the same, everything is equal

Well....it isn't the same when "Lots of countries have nukes:

1. Non-proliferation has been American policy since WWII....until the anti-America, anti-Western Civilization snake, Obama, got in office.

2. Guns are never the problem....whose hands hold the guns is where the problems arise. The same is true of nuclear weapons. But, perhaps that's too nuanced for you.

Yes , everything is obamas fault .

Did you worry about Nk war when obama was prez ? Nope .

Did you see the OP??????

Obama knew that the fat boy miniaturized nuclear warheads and did nothing about it.
Obama knew that Iran paid NK to do this work for them....and did nothing about it.
He gave Iran the green light for nuclear weapons.....and here you are offering "duh...yup...yup...dat's OK wit me!!"

You are so full of crap . The Iran deal shuts down the weapons program .
So Obama agreed Iran can build and test ballistic missiles?

The Iran deal was about nukes and nuke energy.

I don't think it deals wh Irans rockets and military in general .
You don't think period. How can you mention rockets and military and not include nukes in the same sentence? Especially when you're dealing with terrorist nations such as Iran?
Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?

Did you see the OP??????

Obama knew that the fat boy miniaturized nuclear warheads and did nothing about it.
Obama knew that Iran paid NK to do this work for them....and did nothing about it.
He gave Iran the green light for nuclear weapons.....and here you are offering "duh...yup...yup...dat's OK wit me!!"

You don't think period. How can you mention rockets and military and not include nukes in the same sentence? Especially when you're dealing with terrorist nations such as Iran?
The Iran Deal was about nukes, not missiles. The missiles are against UN rules, not such a big deal.

Great job by the GOP since REAGAN with STUPID M.E. meddling. Now another big mouth macho bs GOP effort in N. Korea. Time for a tax cut for the rich and jump in military spending...

Did you see the OP??????

How many countries have missles ? We've probably sold them to most .

And do you really want to make a list of "terrorists nations" ? Cause a lot of our buddies would be on it you sanctimonious fraud .

Forum List

Back