How was your 4th of July?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
We took kids to the parade because 2 middle kids are in Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts respectively and were IN the parade....watching the parade the democrat float comes by and has 2 posters that say Keep Immigrant Families Together one in Spanish one in English...I start booing and they threw candy at us so we kicked it back at them,we didn't want their commie candy! Then the GOP float comes by and NO ONE makes a sound until I start cheering and hooting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and the whole freaking place ERUPTS in cheers and chants! It was a RUSH! Now taking kids to see fire works :)

I kick myself now for not telling the democrap float people that the families can stay together when they DON'T break the law like criminals do and they go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country they come from!

I kick myself now for not telling the democrap float people that the families can stay together when they DON'T break the law like criminals do and they go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country they come from!
Stay together! Stay home! That’s a catchy little chant there...

Well. I live with illegal aliens from Mexico, they are scary people. We don't need to give illegals sanctuary. Frankly, just the opposite. We need to protect our people, our children from these brutal idiots.

We took kids to the parade because 2 middle kids are in Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts respectively and were IN the parade....watching the parade the democrat float comes by and has 2 posters that say Keep Immigrant Families Together one in Spanish one in English...I start booing and they threw candy at us so we kicked it back at them,we didn't want their commie candy! Then the GOP float comes by and NO ONE makes a sound until I start cheering and hooting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and the whole freaking place ERUPTS in cheers and chants! It was a RUSH! Now taking kids to see fire works :)

You did this in front of your kids? Really?

Class. Real class.

You did this IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS? Real class.

No wonder you like Trump. He ABUSES his kids too.

I sincerely hope you made this up to impress the boorish like minded here.

Mexicans from Mexico, they are proud of their nationality. American liberals don't understand just how overwhelmingly jingoistic Mexicans truly are. Libs condemn American pride,or mock patriotism in Americans. Cinco de mayo was never an holiday until the invaders pushed that unto us. Then all of a sudden, Mexican "pride" was legitimate thing. Mexicans represent the worst of human nature to me and the worst form of thuggery and brutality and anything they celebrate, I steer far from.

Well. I live with illegal aliens from Mexico, they are scary people. We don't need to give illegals sanctuary. Frankly, just the opposite. We need to protect our people, our children from these brutal idiots.

The US doesn't need Mexicans to be full of brutal idiots.

Nothing like taking your misery with you everywhere.

Exhausting. Glad everybody went home and all is quiet again. I'm gonna need a stiff drink to recover.

You acted like a real Trumpian.

Class. Real class.
Yes indeed! They can read,my 9 year old son watches the news with me so he knows what's going in the world so they KNEW what the thing said and its connotations. I never miss a chance to voice my opinion or the facts.

Yes he really abused them. Such HORRIBLE lives they lead now..married,great business leaders and mothers and fathers,advisers to the President. Kids need to know the truth as well :) Never to early to teach them the truth ESPECIALLY since the media and schools are flooded with cultural marxist filth that teaches them the OPPOSITE of the truth and facts.

If it wasn't for the unbearable damn heat I wouldn't have been miserable at all! You just don't understand where we live its NOT a place for Commicrats they aren't welcome here.
Lazy day dodging heat and summer storms.
No motivation couch tater day.

A perfect hump day.
If it hadn't been for the kids being in the parade and wanting to go...I would have done the same thing. Maybe used the chainsaw to cut some trees up etc because this heat is brutal.

Indeed! I acted like an American who gives a crap about his country,his family,his community and the FACTS! NO CRIMINAL gets to keep their kids when they are arrested that's a FACT.

Indeed! I acted like an American who gives a crap about his country,his family,his community and the FACTS! NO CRIMINAL gets to keep their kids when they are arrested that's a FACT.
You did not act as an American. You acted like a petulant child, to wit: a Trumpian.

Class. Real class.
Yes indeed! They can read,my 9 year old son watches the news with me so he knows what's going in the world so they KNEW what the thing said and its connotations. I never miss a chance to voice my opinion or the facts.

Yes he really abused them. Such HORRIBLE lives they lead now..married,great business leaders and mothers and fathers,advisers to the President. Kids need to know the truth as well :) Never to early to teach them the truth ESPECIALLY since the media and schools are flooded with cultural marxist filth that teaches them the OPPOSITE of the truth and facts.

If it wasn't for the unbearable damn heat I wouldn't have been miserable at all! You just don't understand where we live its NOT a place for Commicrats they aren't welcome here.

A perfect hump day.
If it hadn't been for the kids being in the parade and wanting to go...I would have done the same thing. Maybe used the chainsaw to cut some trees up etc because this heat is brutal.

Other people aren't welcome? And you get to decide this? Someone who works minimum wage jobs when you can get one?

You did not act as an American. You acted like a petulant child, to wit: a Trumpian.
Bullshit. AS an American you should speak up when you see BULLSHIT especially BULLSHIT that you're kids can read,understand and ask you questions about! I did. End of that story.
Maybe used the chainsaw to cut some trees up etc because this heat is brutal.
Hilarious, I was staring at the overgrown limbs hanging over the house, then thought, naaahhh.

Lol. Yep. I got a poulon wild thing I want something heavier duty but its done the job I needed to do so far. 10$ at a thrift store and just replaced filter,fuel lines and primer button and put fresh oil/gas in it and its a great chainsaw.

Class. Real class.

A perfect hump day.

Other people aren't welcome? And you get to decide this? Someone who works minimum wage jobs when you can get one?
THEY don't and won't find it welcoming. There are SOME democrats here but very very few and they know not to try and impose their liberal BS on the community because we don't want it nor will we stand for it. Its north Georgia its a Conservative place and we will keep it that way. WE the parents have a HUGE amount of control over the school system WE the citizens control most of the county and city! I love it here. Been here almost a year and hopefully never leave.

Forum List

Back