How Trump Handles Protesters: 'Throw 'Em out into the Cold and Confiscate Their Coats'

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
In front of a crowd of Sycophants who seem to justify every move Trump makes while the vitriol gets angrier and meaner but they are so invested at this point they have to excuse everything,,,,even taking someones coat in below freezing weather.

A Donald Trump rally in Burlington, Vermont, Thursday night was overflowing with thousands of Trump supporters who waited in line for hours in hopes of nabbing a seat. The event was also attended by Bernie Sanders supporters – for whom the Donald handed down a harsh message.

"Throw 'em out into the cold," the GOP frontrunner ordered security, as the protesters shouted, "Bernie! Bernie!"

"Don't give him his coat," Trump added. "Keep his coat, confiscate his coat."

"It's about 10 degrees below zero outside ... You can keep his coat. Tell him we'll send it to him in a couple of weeks," Trump told security.

"You know, it's sort of fun. Isn't this more exciting?" Trump told the crowd. "You know, you go to a Hillary thing. It's like, boring. You go to a Jeb thing and you fall asleep."

The protesters weren't the only ones ejected from the event. Trump's security turned away anyone who refused to pledge their allegiance to the billionaire businessman – even undecided voters.

VIDEO: How Trump Handles Protesters: 'Throw 'Em out into the Cold and Confiscate Their Coats'

Trump bad must create hundreds of threads to say Trump bad

Taking coats is good says Ms Potato Head

2MH%20Nieuwy.jpg

I didn't even watch your stupid video, why can't you loons just create a Trump thread and spew your venom instead of thread after thread after thread.....

Trump is awesome. Take their coats...brilliant, and yet so simple lolol...progressive food stamp recipients can't survive if you take their trappings.

I crack up every time a retard says "shut off the power to the refuge!" in the Malheur refuge threads hahahaha. Like ranchers and cattlemen will run screaming if they don't have electricity hahahahahahaha so cracks me up. I grew up in Grant county...my best friend didn't have running water or electricity, and neither did my brother's best friend. They cooked and had heat, too! And water!

GO TRUMP. If you want POLITICAL CORRECTNESS Trump is not your man.
So a protester was disrespectful to all the Trump supporters, and you think everyone should make the protesters fell warm and fuzzy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't even watch your stupid video, why can't you loons just create a Trump thread and spew your venom instead of thread after thread after thread.....

So you're defending something without knowing what it is and you're proud of your ignorance?

In front of a crowd of Sycophants who seem to justify every move Trump makes while the vitriol gets angrier and meaner but they are so invested at this point they have to excuse everything,,,,even taking someones coat in below freezing weather.

A Donald Trump rally in Burlington, Vermont, Thursday night was overflowing with thousands of Trump supporters who waited in line for hours in hopes of nabbing a seat. The event was also attended by Bernie Sanders supporters – for whom the Donald handed down a harsh message.

"Throw 'em out into the cold," the GOP frontrunner ordered security, as the protesters shouted, "Bernie! Bernie!"

"It's about 10 degrees below zero outside ... You can keep his coat. Tell him we'll send it to him in a couple of weeks," Trump told security.

"You know, it's sort of fun. Isn't this more exciting?" Trump told the crowd. "You know, you go to a Hillary thing. It's like, boring. You go to a Jeb thing and you fall asleep."

The protesters weren't the only ones ejected from the event. Trump's security turned away anyone who refused to pledge their allegiance to the billionaire businessman – even undecided voters.

VIDEO: How Trump Handles Protesters: 'Throw 'Em out into the Cold and Confiscate Their Coats'

I know. Isn't it refreshing to see a man handle something instead of Pussy Obama?

GO TRUMP. If you want POLITICAL CORRECTNESS Trump is not your man.
So a protester was disrespectful to all the Trump supporters, and you think everyone should make the protesters fell warm and fuzzy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or if you want someone who wont have his goons take your property Trump is not your man

I know. Isn't it refreshing to see a man handle something instead of Pussy Obama?

Except he didnt handle anything. I think you mean someone who instructs others to do what they cant do.

So you're defending something without knowing what it is and you're proud of your ignorance?

Save it pea brain, I'm just sick of thread after thread after thread about Trump. Truth be known he makes you wet yourself

Except he didnt handle anything. I think you mean someone who instructs others to do what they cant do.
I think he did handle it. Some of those Bernie fans might think twice about protesting at his rallies during the cold months! :)
In any case , their plot did not work. There were "thousands" there to see him in small Burlington Vt. Think those people will make the trek to the polls for him if they drive far away just to listen to him? I think we have a very serious contender!

Forum List

Back