How Trump Handles Protesters: 'Throw 'Em out into the Cold and Confiscate Their Coats'

In front of a crowd of Sycophants who seem to justify every move Trump makes while the vitriol gets angrier and meaner but they are so invested at this point they have to excuse everything,,,,even taking someones coat in below freezing weather.

A Donald Trump rally in Burlington, Vermont, Thursday night was overflowing with thousands of Trump supporters who waited in line for hours in hopes of nabbing a seat. The event was also attended by Bernie Sanders supporters – for whom the Donald handed down a harsh message.

"Throw 'em out into the cold," the GOP frontrunner ordered security, as the protesters shouted, "Bernie! Bernie!"

"Don't give him his coat," Trump added. "Keep his coat, confiscate his coat."

"It's about 10 degrees below zero outside ... You can keep his coat. Tell him we'll send it to him in a couple of weeks," Trump told security.

"You know, it's sort of fun. Isn't this more exciting?" Trump told the crowd. "You know, you go to a Hillary thing. It's like, boring. You go to a Jeb thing and you fall asleep."

The protesters weren't the only ones ejected from the event. Trump's security turned away anyone who refused to pledge their allegiance to the billionaire businessman – even undecided voters.

VIDEO: How Trump Handles Protesters: 'Throw 'Em out into the Cold and Confiscate Their Coats'

I know. Isn't it refreshing to see a man handle something instead of Pussy Obama?

Except he didnt handle anything. I think you mean someone who instructs others to do what they cant do.
I think he did handle it. Some of those Bernie fans might think twice about protesting at his rallies during the cold months! :)
In any case , their plot did not work. There were "thousands" there to see him in small Burlington Vt. Think those people will make the trek to the polls for him if they drive far away just to listen to him? I think we have a very serious contender!

Long time ago, I drove a couple hundred miles to see Ghallagher smash a watermellon. Doesn't mean I wanted him to be president

I didn't even watch your stupid video, why can't you loons just create a Trump thread and spew your venom instead of thread after thread after thread.....

Because he does so many different hateful things. They each deserve their own thread. On the other hand, how many RWNJ threads have we seen about Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi?

People died at Benghazi....that's a tad more important than some loon losing a coat.....well to real Americans anyway.

In front of a crowd of Sycophants who seem to justify every move Trump makes while the vitriol gets angrier and meaner but they are so invested at this point they have to excuse everything,,,,even taking someones coat in below freezing weather.

A Donald Trump rally in Burlington, Vermont, Thursday night was overflowing with thousands of Trump supporters who waited in line for hours in hopes of nabbing a seat. The event was also attended by Bernie Sanders supporters – for whom the Donald handed down a harsh message.

"Throw 'em out into the cold," the GOP frontrunner ordered security, as the protesters shouted, "Bernie! Bernie!"

"It's about 10 degrees below zero outside ... You can keep his coat. Tell him we'll send it to him in a couple of weeks," Trump told security.

"You know, it's sort of fun. Isn't this more exciting?" Trump told the crowd. "You know, you go to a Hillary thing. It's like, boring. You go to a Jeb thing and you fall asleep."

The protesters weren't the only ones ejected from the event. Trump's security turned away anyone who refused to pledge their allegiance to the billionaire businessman – even undecided voters.

VIDEO: How Trump Handles Protesters: 'Throw 'Em out into the Cold and Confiscate Their Coats'

I know. Isn't it refreshing to see a man handle something instead of Pussy Obama?

Except he didnt handle anything. I think you mean someone who instructs others to do what they cant do.
In the corporate world it's called delegating. You hire people with various skills to handle things within their areas of expertise. Only a limp-wristed lefty like Bernie lets an unrulely group take over his rally.

Take their coats? Holy shit, that's beyond ignorant. Their coats are personal property - so they should sue Trump for theft.

I think he did handle it. Some of those Bernie fans might think twice about protesting at his rallies during the cold months! :)
In any case , their plot did not work. There were "thousands" there to see him in small Burlington Vt. Think those people will make the trek to the polls for him if they drive far away just to listen to him? I think we have a very serious contender!

Long time ago, I drove a couple hundred miles to see Ghallagher smash a watermellon. Doesn't mean I wanted him to be president

It does mean you have terrible taste in comedy tho

Whatever. Don't you feel absolutely foolish starting yet another bash the Donald thread? Really. You loons are so obviously desperate you'll throw the most stupid things out here in hopes just anything will stick. They haven't stuck and the won't stick. We all know what your OP is all about. At least try to repackage it.

Should I start a Pro take your shit thread to make you feel better bitch?

You get entirely too emotional....it's the left loon wussy in you

Whatever. Don't you feel absolutely foolish starting yet another bash the Donald thread? Really. You loons are so obviously desperate you'll throw the most stupid things out here in hopes just anything will stick. They haven't stuck and the won't stick. We all know what your OP is all about. At least try to repackage it.

I just want to know how you can defend something before even knowing anything about it?

No one made you come sniff it out, Gollum. Equally loony stuff on the Hillary threads. Although....let me guess. You'll say all that shit about the Clintons is true, and what is said about Trump is LIES.
Got it.

I just want to know how you can defend something before even knowing anything about it?

I never defended it. Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehension?

I do not like coat stealing HOWEVER------the campaign trail IMHO is not the
place for protesters against individual players. There should be some kind
general policy against it ----- a sign at the door "protesters will be ejected" ---
all of the "contestants" should be so protected -------The preprimary
campaign should not be a free-for-all circus

But it is a free for all circus. Why do you think the right wing candidates are referred to as CLOWN CAR OCCUPANTS?

I applaud the Trump on this. If you are a heckler that shouts down people, then you need to live with the consequences.

Trump didn't steal his jacket. The heckler dropped his jacket and security wouldn't allow him to go back in and get it. Big difference fucko!

security should have gotten it for him
I think he should go in and get his coat. After the speech and all the people are gone. :)

depends ------on TIME REMAINING------I see no reason to allow disrupters----but
no reason to ABUSE the idiot kids

I didn't even watch your stupid video, why can't you loons just create a Trump thread and spew your venom instead of thread after thread after thread.....

Because he does so many different hateful things. They each deserve their own thread. On the other hand, how many RWNJ threads have we seen about Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi?

People died at Benghazi....that's a tad more important than some loon losing a coat.....well to real Americans anyway.

True, but Hillary or the president didn't cause that.

I applaud the Trump on this. If you are a heckler that shouts down people, then you need to live with the consequences.

Trump didn't steal his jacket. The heckler dropped his jacket and security wouldn't allow him to go back in and get it. Big difference fucko!

security should have gotten it for him
Probably they did.

True, but Hillary or the president didn't cause that.

I disagree

Those lives lost do not deserve the thoughts of our members? Hillary has this topping her list of accomplishments.

The crazy right wing threads are using those deaths as an excuse for political games.

Yep......Trump's a jerk.

Hillary would never do something like that. She just call em rude and tell them to go to the back of the line. Bernie Sanders would turn the mic over to em and leave. Martin O'Malley would take his shirt off.

It's a long way from Bernie just giving thugs the microphone.
why is that a problem ?
Clearly, a wimp would not understand so there would be little use explaining. Isn't Obama being Putin's bitch enough?
oh ok....Bernie sanders choosing to let them have their say is wimpy, rather than calling for security and inciting violence the way that trump, Mr. no guts , who is such a pussy and a diva he can't stand to be contradicted does all the time ?

Such actions and scenes just prove all of this is a CIRCUS and the people who follow politicians and would-be politicians like this around are looking for CLOWNS.

Hillary - Belongs in Jail

Bernie - A SOCIALIST, yet another 'American' whose ideology conflicts with our Constitution.

Trump - The 'White Obama', rich white millionaire/billionaire with a big mouth, bigger ego, says whatever he wants to say, and doesn't care what others say - will do what he wants. Only difference between Obama and Trump at 1st glance is color.

The Top 3 Candidates should not even BE candidates. This nation has so much better to offer, but our politics have become so nasty, about destroying the opponent, and so NOT about winning the office to serve the people and make this nation great again that THOSE people don't want ANY PART OF THIS 'CIRCUS'.

It is what it is. We have what we have. Hopefully God will help us get who we need as President.

I never defended it. Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehension?

What are you doing here? How are you doing this without even knowing what I'm talking about?

Those lives lost do not deserve the thoughts of our members? Hillary has this topping her list of accomplishments.

The crazy right wing threads are using those deaths as an excuse for political games.

Four Americans were left with their asses hanging out and died, lie after lie followed. Why was there a reason to lie? Think

Forum List

Back