How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

So they go thru a phase . Next you'll want goth kids put in mental institutions.

RWnuts always want to put people who disagree with them in mental institutions. They learned that from the Soviets.
LWNJ's always want to butcher people whether they agree or disagree with them. They learned that from Joseph Mengle and the Nazi's.
Once you've taken a boy and cut off his manhood and hormones him up for some tits let's face it. That guy will never have a decent job or life. You have a government dependent forever.

This mentally disturbed individual is not fit to be a parent. Yet another example of how the transgender ideology is cultivating large-scale child abuse.
A child in Canada is set to become the first legally “genderless” human being. The baby’s mother and victimizer, Kori Doty, is fighting to ensure that the child is issued a birth certificate with no sex designation. It will not surprise you to learn that Kori is herself a mentally ill bearded woman who identifies as “non-binary trans,” whatever in Hell that means. (And I use the phrase “whatever in Hell” quite literally.) Kori apparently eschews all gender labels and prefers the pronoun “they,” as if there are two of her, God forbid. Naturally, many media reports have descended into indecipherable nonsense by dutifully referring to this single individual in the plural.
One has to ask why anyone indulges these idiots? The left is attempting to corrupt all language. If there is no male or female, no good or bad, no right or wrong, if everything is accepted and nothing is unacceptable - then they are that much closer to their totalitarian fascist state without a U.S. Constitution (because it has words).

I've always said the left is the ultimate regressives. We're to the point that if they have their way, we'll be forced to point and grunt like cavemen. They continue to set civilized society back hundreds of years.

Matt Walsh: Dear ‘progressive’ parents, your children are not social experiments.

So they go thru a phase . Next you'll want goth kids put in mental institutions.

RWnuts always want to put people who disagree with them in mental institutions. They learned that from the Soviets.
Not everyone but in your case paranoid schizophrenia is a pretty good reason for a trip to the cuckoos nest.

Let me quote the OP that I responded to:

The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society.
And how do you figure you addressed that?

IMG_3248.JPG

This mentally disturbed individual is not fit to be a parent. Yet another example of how the transgender ideology is cultivating large-scale child abuse.
A child in Canada is set to become the first legally “genderless” human being. The baby’s mother and victimizer, Kori Doty, is fighting to ensure that the child is issued a birth certificate with no sex designation. It will not surprise you to learn that Kori is herself a mentally ill bearded woman who identifies as “non-binary trans,” whatever in Hell that means. (And I use the phrase “whatever in Hell” quite literally.) Kori apparently eschews all gender labels and prefers the pronoun “they,” as if there are two of her, God forbid. Naturally, many media reports have descended into indecipherable nonsense by dutifully referring to this single individual in the plural.
One has to ask why anyone indulges these idiots? The left is attempting to corrupt all language. If there is no male or female, no good or bad, no right or wrong, if everything is accepted and nothing is unacceptable - then they are that much closer to their totalitarian fascist state without a U.S. Constitution (because it has words).

I've always said the left is the ultimate regressives. We're to the point that if they have their way, we'll be forced to point and grunt like cavemen. They continue to set civilized society back hundreds of years.

Matt Walsh: Dear ‘progressive’ parents, your children are not social experiments.
The sex reveal must have been fucking awesome. Congrats it's a...NOTHING!

It's bad enough trannies are mentally ill and we have to deal with them but the parent's being mentally ill and dragging their kids through this shit is criminal. If you aren't capable of looking at your child and seeing a dick or a vagina and can't quite figure out which it is you're unfit to be a parent. The government participating in this insanity is tragic.

It's bad enough trannies are mentally ill and we have to deal with them but the parent's being mentally ill and dragging their kids through this shit is criminal. If you aren't capable of looking at your child and seeing a dick or a vagina and can't quite figure out which it is you're unfit to be a parent. The government participating in this insanity is tragic.
It's unbelievable - the left believes that children don't belong to their parents but instead exist to serve the state. As such, they are overly aggressive in taking children out of the home. Well - where in the hell are they when these mentally ill, sexual deviants are doing real harm to children?!?

When a boy starts taking hormone blockers pre puberty, his penis remains undeveloped. If he wants reassignment surgery later they cannot perform a vaginoplasty inverting the penis. There isn't enough penis there. The alternative is to do a colon resection and use part of the colon to form the vagina. The colon secretes mucus to assist in bowel movements. While there is no fecal material in the colon resection there is an unpleasant odor.

No wonder they commit suicide.

When a boy starts taking hormone blockers pre puberty, his penis remains undeveloped. If he wants reassignment surgery later they cannot perform a vaginoplasty inverting the penis. There isn't enough penis there. The alternative is to do a colon resection and use part of the colon to form the vagina. The colon secretes mucus to assist in bowel movements. While there is no fecal material in the colon resection there is an unpleasant odor.

No wonder they commit suicide.
Seriously? Holy shit.

So the boy you wanted to be a girl ends up with two assholes and no chance of being either. I think I would commit suicide if my parents did that to me. Of course it would be after I murdered them in the most inhumane way I could possibly think of. So we have those family murders to look forward to now. Should be fun.

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

I don't think they should even discuss the subject with young children. They are not capable of understanding this.

Schools almost encourage children to choose a sex rather than allowing them to be themselves. It's not something they should even think about.

So what? You know, Drag Queens can make some decent bank...and quite a few are straight. Who is it hurting to let him wear some make up if he wants to?

They look like they are having fun...

Why you gotta shit on fun?
Lets apply left-wing "logic" to every other facet of life...shall we?

4-year old sees guns on tv. Says it would be "fun" to play with one.

Parent says...sure! Here's a firearm. And me, being Seawytch in this scenario, would idiotically state "so what if she handed a 4-year old a firearm? It looks like he's having fun! And....a person with good firearm skills can make a lot of money (the military, private security, in Hollywood, as a Hollywood consultant, in a PSD capacity, etc.)". :banghead:

Last edited:
Because when this child is being ridiculed, bullied, beaten, and ultimately commits suicide in his teens, you'll be the first one crying about it and demanding society spend trillions to someone "prevent" it when all it took to prevent it in the first place was the mom not introducing the impressionable child to drag queens, making it seem "fun", then encouraging the child to try it as well.

You know what I would have done had my son (I don't have a son - but if I did) asked that? No son. That's wrong. Men and women are different. Women wear makeup and dresses. Men do not. Women give birth to babies. Men do not. Men have testosterone. Women do not. They are different. We will respect and honor those differences in this house. We will not pretend as they don't exist because we don't deny science and reality in this house, son.

That's how proper parenting is done. That's how one does NOT abuse their child by leveraging LBGT agendas.

So what? You know, Drag Queens can make some decent bank...and quite a few are straight. Who is it hurting to let him wear some make up if he wants to?

They look like they are having fun...

Lets apply left-wing "logic" to every other facet of life...shall we?

4-year old sees guns on tv. Says it would be "fun" to play with one.

Parent says...sure! Here's a firearm. And me, being Seawytch in this scenario, would idiotically state "so what if she handed a r-year old a firearm? It looks like he's having fun! And....a person with good firearm skills can make a lot of money (the military, private security, in Hollywood, as a Hollywood consultant, in a PSD capacity, etc.)". :banghead:

I let my son shoot when he was four. I wouldn't let him do it himself, but you're comparing apples with mangos. You can get hurt or killed with a gun. Having fun with his mom and makeup isn't going to hurt him unless he gets an allergic reaction. Again, they are having fun and hurting no one. Why does this have your panties in such a twist?

Because when this child is being ridiculed, bullied, beaten, and ultimately commits suicide in his teens, you'll be the first one crying about it and demanding society spend trillions to someone "prevent" it when all it took to prevent it in the first place was the mom not introducing the impressionable child to drag queens, making it seem "fun", then encouraging the child to try it as well.

You know what I would have done had my son (I don't have a son - but if I did) asked that? No son. That's wrong. Men and women are different. Women wear makeup and dresses. Men do not. Women give birth to babies. Men do not. Men have testosterone. Women do not. They are different. We will respect and honor those differences in this house. We will not pretend as they don't exist because we don't deny science and reality in this house, son.

That's how proper parenting is done. That's how one does NOT abuse their child by leveraging LBGT agendas.

Ah, so because some asshole like you might fuck with him he should not have this fun that is hurting no one.

I have a better solution to him not enjoying himself by putting on makeup...how about people like you stop being dicks to him?

I let my son shoot when he was four. I wouldn't let him do it himself, but you're comparing apples with mangos. You can get hurt or killed with a gun. Having fun with his mom and makeup isn't going to hurt him unless he gets an allergic reaction. Again, they are having fun and hurting no one. Why does this have your panties in such a twist?
Any parent who hands a firearm to a 4-year old is not fit to be a parent (and this is coming from someone with a small arsenal and who started shooting at a very young age). And while I agree that its obviously more dangerous in the immediate, I already answered above what the 'harm' is in indulging this young, impressionable child in this capacity.

And for the record - my "panties" are not "in a bunch" over this. I simply noted another case of child abuse thanks to the LGBT agenda.

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

What a shock- the head of the ultra conservative- and tiny(500 members)- American College of Pediatricians- is says transgenderism is child abuse.

Meanwhile- the mainstream Pediatrician organization- The American Academy of Pediatricians(64,000 members) disagrees with her.
Broad and wide is the path to HELL.

Any parent who hands a firearm to a 4-year old is not fit to be a parent (and this is coming from someone with a small arsenal and who started shooting at a very young age). And while I agree that its obviously more dangerous in the immediate, I already answered above what the 'harm' is in indulging this young, impressionable child in this capacity.

And for the record - my "panties" are not "in a bunch" over this. I simply noted another case of child abuse thanks to the LGBT agenda.

Lighten up francis, it was a BB Gun. He didn't get his first 22 until he was 9. It's not just "more dangerous in the immediate" one is dangerous, the other is not.

Your version of "child abuse" wouldn't stand up in any court. Much like you are here, you'd be laughed out the door.

Forum List

Back