How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

Ah, so because some asshole like you might fuck with him he should not have this fun that is hurting no one.
Like me? I've never bothered a homosexual in my life. Not so much as a comment, much less beating them up. Plenty of sexual deviants have committed suicide without being bullied. Plenty were just distraught over their confusion, feelings, etc.
I have a better solution to him not enjoying himself by putting on makeup...how about people like you stop being dicks to him?
Sure! In fact, I have an even better idea! Why don't people like you just cure world hunger, all diseases, and solidify world peace? :rolleyes:

Sweetie...the world is not a perfect place and your idealism isn't helpful. There will always be some psychopath looking to take over the world, steal millions, or viciously attack someone in the LBGT community. How about we stop with your cartoon idealism and address the real world?

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

What a shock- the head of the ultra conservative- and tiny(500 members)- American College of Pediatricians- is says transgenderism is child abuse.

Meanwhile- the mainstream Pediatrician organization- The American Academy of Pediatricians(64,000 members) disagrees with her.
Broad and wide is the path to HELL.

Wow......for those who believe in fairy tales that must be terrifying.

I let my son shoot when he was four. I wouldn't let him do it himself, but you're comparing apples with mangos. You can get hurt or killed with a gun. Having fun with his mom and makeup isn't going to hurt him unless he gets an allergic reaction. Again, they are having fun and hurting no one. Why does this have your panties in such a twist?
Any parent who hands a firearm to a 4-year old is not fit to be a parent (and this is coming from someone with a small arsenal and who started shooting at a very young age). And while I agree that its obviously more dangerous in the immediate, I already answered above what the 'harm' is in indulging this young, impressionable child in this capacity.

And for the record - my "panties" are not "in a bunch" over this. I simply noted another case of child abuse thanks to the LGBT agenda.

Lighten up francis, it was a BB Gun.
First of all - that isn't any better genius. That child could have easily taken out one of his own eyes or the eyes of another person or child near him. Second - stop lying. You made up your 4-year old "shooting" to defend the indefensible, and when I called you out on it, you tried to mitigate it by changing the story to being a "BB gun".

This is just disturbing. More child abuse thanks to a sick political agenda.

Little boy tells Mom he wants to dress in drag. Mom obliges.

That is child abuse?

Hell you should see the picture I have of my 4 year old nephew wearing a tutu.

I am planning on blackmailing him when he gets engaged.

There are lots of kinds of 'child abuse'- but letting a little boy wear a dress when he wants to is not child abuse. Wow- when I think of the crap my neighbor kids went through growing up- they suffered real child abuse.

Ah, so because some asshole like you might fuck with him he should not have this fun that is hurting no one.
Like me? I've never bothered a homosexual in my life. Not so much as a comment, much less beating them up. Plenty of sexual deviants have committed suicide without being bullied. Plenty were just distraught over their confusion, feelings, etc.
I have a better solution to him not enjoying himself by putting on makeup...how about people like you stop being dicks to him?
Sure! In fact, I have an even better idea! Why don't people like you just cure world hunger, all diseases, and solidify world peace? :rolleyes:

Sweetie...the world is not a perfect place and your idealism isn't helpful. There will always be some psychopath looking to take over the world, steal millions, or viciously attack someone in the LBGT community. How about we stop with your cartoon idealism and address the real world?

If your child came to you and said they were transgendered, what would you do? You'd simply tell them they aren't, right? You would be the one doing actual harm to the child. This is what DOCTORS say. I know you think you're smarter than they are, but let me be the one to break it to you, football star, you're not.

Telling kids not to live their truths is not helpful, it is harmful.

I let my son shoot when he was four. I wouldn't let him do it himself, but you're comparing apples with mangos. You can get hurt or killed with a gun. Having fun with his mom and makeup isn't going to hurt him unless he gets an allergic reaction. Again, they are having fun and hurting no one. Why does this have your panties in such a twist?
Any parent who hands a firearm to a 4-year old is not fit to be a parent (and this is coming from someone with a small arsenal and who started shooting at a very young age). And while I agree that its obviously more dangerous in the immediate, I already answered above what the 'harm' is in indulging this young, impressionable child in this capacity.

And for the record - my "panties" are not "in a bunch" over this. I simply noted another case of child abuse thanks to the LGBT agenda.

Lighten up francis, it was a BB Gun.
First of all - that isn't any better genius. That child could have easily taken out one of his own eyes or the eyes of another person or child near him. Second - stop lying. You made up your 4-year old "shooting" to defend the indefensible, and when I called you out on it, you tried to mitigate it by changing the story to being a "BB gun".

No, I didn't. He got to shoot a BB gun at four. It was my brothers. He got his own BB gun at 6 and his own 22 at 9.

If your child came to you and said they were transgendered, what would you do?
I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately need as any rational, compassionate person would do. Such a shame that you would rather exploit them for your sexual desires and political agenda.
No sweetie....telling the mentally ill to deny reality and to indulge in their psychosis is not helpful. It is really, really harmful.

[
I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately need as any rational, compassionate person would do. Such a shame that you would rather exploit them for your sexual desires and political agenda.

What mental healthcare would that be? What is the 'cure' for the transgendered?

Why would you force mental healthcare on kids to further your political agenda?

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.
Transgender-ism - it's just people that never really grew up, that are incredibly confused… Fact

Not nearly as terrifying as those who will forever burn in hell because of their arrogance, their self-love, and their desire to be their own god.

Wow- for those who believe in that it, it must bring you great comfort- thinking that others will burn in hell for thinking like you.

No sweetie....telling the mentally ill to deny reality and to indulge in their psychosis is not helpful. It is really, really harmful.

You'd take them to a mental health professional huh? I'm afraid you'd be in for quite the shock when the actual trained professionals in the field recommend you let your child be transgendered.

Answers to Your Questions About Transgender People, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression

Gender Non-Conforming & Transgender Children

Not nearly as terrifying as those who will forever burn in hell because of their arrogance, their self-love, and their desire to be their own god.

Wow- for those who believe in that it, it must bring you great comfort- thinking that others will burn in hell for thinking like you.

You know, I've read the bible and I know Jesus would not take the delight these folks do at the fantasy of "others" burning in hell.

My favorite story about hell...

The Devil & Billy Markham

You'd take them to a mental health professional huh? I'm afraid you'd be in for quite the shock when the actual trained professionals in the field recommend you let your child be transgendered.
No dear...I would take them to a real mental health professional. Not one who has been intimidated into facilitating mental illness by the Gaystapo. And they would get the mental healthcare they need.

You know, I've read the bible and I know Jesus would not take the delight these folks do at the fantasy of "others" burning in hell.
No he wouldn't. Nor would he take delight in you folks denying the Bible. But he would take delight in people warning the arrogant, self-obsessed deniers of an eternity of unimaginable misery.

No dear...I would take them to a real mental health professional. Not one who has been intimidated into facilitating mental illness by the Gaystapo. And they would get the mental healthcare they need.

So you wouldn't take them to an actual mental health professional that is qualified. You'd go to some snake oil salesman like Marcuth Bachmann. :lol:

So you wouldn't take them to an actual mental health professional that is qualified.
That's exactly what I would do. An actual mental health professional who was qualified. Not a spineless coward who allowed themselves to be intimidated by the Gaystapo.

Forum List

Back