How to take a simple movement and make it about them....again!!!

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
  • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
  • We demand full, living wage employment for our people.
  • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
  • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
  • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
  • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
  • We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
  • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
  • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
  • We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
  • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.
----
these people are entitled nut jobs.
I demand that blacks stop killing blacks and ignore the fact.
You should demand whites stop killing whites first if youre white. Weve already demanded that Blacks stop killing each other.
I do, but whites didn't hold up signs. I still wonder where the black lives matter signs have been while year after year blacks kill blacks.

I care, I'd like to see proposals to the inner city families which actually protect them from other blacks in their neighborhoods. Why does that bother you so much?

AGain if black lives matter they matter right? Why let black thugs who kill black children almost daily in my town, Chicago? Why are you so against that if you're for black lives matter. Has nothing to do with my life matters does it?
The signs have been up in all sorts of rallies in the Black communities against violence. You dont know about these events because you aren't Black and dont really care to find out for yourself since the media doesnt show it.

Bullshit bothers me. If someone really was interested in getting rid of violence they would start at home in their communities.

Of course Black lives matters. Thats the reason BLM was created. No one lets Black thugs kill Black children except crooked cops. Thats why people terrorized in these neighborhodds dont talk to the cops. They dont want the cops telling the thugs who dropped a dime on them.
I watch it nightly. I live Chicago, there's been so many blacks killed in the black neighborhoods that the nightly news has a story a night. March after march after march after march. And they ask the cops and they state that the perps aren't caught because the neighbors are afraid to give them up. Well, duh, how are you ever going to stop it if you don't give the names of who dun it out?

I mean, this whole group started over a denial of reality.. shouldn't that tell you enough?
What group is that. #AllLivesMatters?
I have no group, now i asked you a question and you still haven't answered it like a good old boy taking orders.

Why don't black lives matter when blacks kill them? Explain how that works.
I understand you choose to ignore your white on white murders. Thats pretty much my point.

Who said Black lives dont matter? I know I didnt say that. I think you like other whites cant wrap your head around why BLM was founded. It was founded to address the specific issue of white cops killing Black people. Has nothing to do with Black people killing Black people.

You should demand whites stop killing whites first if youre white. Weve already demanded that Blacks stop killing each other.
I think cops should stop killing EVERYONE when it isn't justified.
"Justified" is subjective. We know this because a white guy can pull a gun and point it at the cops and the cops wont shoot him. If a Black guy reaches for his ID as instructed by a cop he gets shot.
you should probably do some homework, white 17 YO shot by white cop. So let's don't make up things to lose a point. Just answer my question.
I've already done my homework. White cops have admitted to policing Blacks differently. I not syaing they only shoot Black people. I'm saying its a known fact they shoot Black people more readily.
and why is that do you supposed? could it be that there is more crime in a black area? Maybe?

We might have to just realize the simple truth. Black people cannot be civilized. They will always be immersed in tribal warfare like the hutus killing the tutsis.

I mean, this whole group started over a denial of reality.. shouldn't that tell you enough?
I have no group, now i asked you a question and you still haven't answered it like a good old boy taking orders.

I understand you choose to ignore your white on white murders. Thats pretty much my point.

Who said Black lives dont matter? I know I didnt say that. I think you like other whites cant wrap your head around why BLM was founded. It was founded to address the specific issue of white cops killing Black people. Has nothing to do with Black people killing Black people.
dude, I completely get it, I process it, then I watch news cast after news cast and I see black on black murders, daily dude, daily. No signs. Then one black kid gets shot in Missouri and while waiting for the grand jury announcement on the white cop, 70 black folks died. One black teenager vs 70 others. And only the one makes it to the BLM. That' s the problem. And if you can't admit that, then that is a problem as well. And I know that is the problem.

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
  • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
  • We demand full, living wage employment for our people.
  • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
  • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
  • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
  • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
  • We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
  • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
  • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
  • We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
  • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.
----
these people are entitled nut jobs.
I do, but whites didn't hold up signs. I still wonder where the black lives matter signs have been while year after year blacks kill blacks.

I care, I'd like to see proposals to the inner city families which actually protect them from other blacks in their neighborhoods. Why does that bother you so much?

AGain if black lives matter they matter right? Why let black thugs who kill black children almost daily in my town, Chicago? Why are you so against that if you're for black lives matter. Has nothing to do with my life matters does it?
The signs have been up in all sorts of rallies in the Black communities against violence. You dont know about these events because you aren't Black and dont really care to find out for yourself since the media doesnt show it.

Bullshit bothers me. If someone really was interested in getting rid of violence they would start at home in their communities.

Of course Black lives matters. Thats the reason BLM was created. No one lets Black thugs kill Black children except crooked cops. Thats why people terrorized in these neighborhodds dont talk to the cops. They dont want the cops telling the thugs who dropped a dime on them.
I watch it nightly. I live Chicago, there's been so many blacks killed in the black neighborhoods that the nightly news has a story a night. March after march after march after march. And they ask the cops and they state that the perps aren't caught because the neighbors are afraid to give them up. Well, duh, how are you ever going to stop it if you don't give the names of who dun it out?
If you watch it nightly why did you ask where the signs were?

Cops state a lot of things. My guess is you dont actually live in a crime ridden area and you are just offering an uninformed opinion. Would that be correct?

I can speak from experience having grown up in an environment very similiar to chicago. The police in those neighborhoods are normally dirty cops working with the criminals. Its amusing to me that people who dont have a clue about what is going on make snap judgments without investigating.

dude, I completely get it, I process it, then I watch news cast after news cast and I see black on black murders, daily dude, daily. No signs. Then one black kid gets shot in Missouri and while waiting for the grand jury announcement on the white cop, 70 black folks died. One black teenager vs 70 others. And only the one makes it to the BLM. That' s the problem. And if you can't admit, then that is a problem as well. And I know that is the problem.
Thats because BLM is specifically created to address that one shooting. What is so hard to understand about this?

I think cops should stop killing EVERYONE when it isn't justified.
"Justified" is subjective. We know this because a white guy can pull a gun and point it at the cops and the cops wont shoot him. If a Black guy reaches for his ID as instructed by a cop he gets shot.
you should probably do some homework, white 17 YO shot by white cop. So let's don't make up things to lose a point. Just answer my question.
I've already done my homework. White cops have admitted to policing Blacks differently. I not syaing they only shoot Black people. I'm saying its a known fact they shoot Black people more readily.
and why is that do you supposed? could it be that there is more crime in a black area? Maybe?
Because they are racists and unprofessional. You dont let your feelings dictate who you are more ready to shoot based on race. Thats one of the reasons that white cop got shot by that white guy. He treated him differently than he would have treated a black person. He allowed the guy to go get a coat out of his room.

Being a civilized people is the obstacle whites have created for blacks
We taught whites civilization. They mess it up and then pretend they founded it. :laugh:
They just made it better. Obviously.
They only made it better for whites....obviously.
Says the black guy using the internet.
Maybe he doesn't have the same mps as you.
Maybe you should give give some of your bandwidth

Cops state a lot of things. My guess is you dont actually live in a crime ridden area and you are just offering an uninformed opinion. Would that be correct?

I can speak from experience having grown up in an environment very similiar to chicago. The police in those neighborhoods are normally dirty cops working with the criminals. Its amusing to me that people who dont have a clue about what is going on make snap judgments without investigating.
so where was your report about the dirty cops then? Exactly what I'm saying, folks afraid to report on what is actually the problem. I don't need to live there. I would never want to live there, and I feel bad for anyone who fears living there and has no choice. But to say the signs were there is disingenuous. There is but only one way to rid the neighborhoods of the crime and that is to demand and point out those doing the crimes. That's it. Expecting that cops will is a dream or nightmare. That's reality.

so where was your report about the dirty cops then? Exactly what I'm saying, folks afraid to report on what is actually the problem. I don't need to live there. I would never want to live there, and I feel bad for anyone who fears living there and has no choice. But to say the signs were there is disingenuous. There is but only one way to rid the neighborhoods of the crime and that is to demand and point out those doing the crimes. That's it. Expecting that cops will is a dream or nightmare. That's reality.
Who do you report dirty cops to? Oh thats right other cops. Let me get this straight. You expect people to report cops to other cops and magically know they arent dirty? You expect people historically and chronically treated as animals by the cops to suddenly start trusting them?

Yes. You either need to live there or know someone that can give you accurate information. What you chose to do with that information is something else entirely. My feeling is that you want to continue on with your present beliefs which is ok with me because I honestly expect nothing less from people such as yourself.

dude, I completely get it, I process it, then I watch news cast after news cast and I see black on black murders, daily dude, daily. No signs. Then one black kid gets shot in Missouri and while waiting for the grand jury announcement on the white cop, 70 black folks died. One black teenager vs 70 others. And only the one makes it to the BLM. That' s the problem. And if you can't admit, then that is a problem as well. And I know that is the problem.
Thats because BLM is specifically created to address that one shooting. What is so hard to understand about this?
and what was the evidence from that one kid's shooting? Can you even state it? Do you know? Were you there? Those that were stated what happened, and you all still don't want to believe, so hey, lie after lie about it I don't care. Black lives matter has no value if black lives don't matter like you seem to be saying here.

You do realize blm was created by white men instigators, right? It had nothing to do with Blacks.
Back in the day, when blacks and WOMEN were being systematically look passed when it came to job opportunities in advancement and hiring, the federal government along with states instituted laws and guide lines to remedy these failures, thus the creation of AA. And for awhile it worked...women, ie white women, especially gained great strides in the job market, that was until the white man came along and highjacked the program because Tyrone got a promotion and Tom didn't or Tyrone's son got accepted to Harvard and Tom's son is stuck in community college. Never mind the fact, Tom's son is now Tyrone's boss, but thats another thread.....

Right now we have yet another movement in progress...the Black Lives Matter movement. It wasn't created to piss white people off, to deminish their presence here on earth or even level the playing field in this country....it was simply to expose to grand juries, to law enforement and to a people as a whole, that when we're systematically being profiled in police matters and end up dead and these cops all seem to walk scott free without any consequences of their actions....that hey, black lives do matter and the person you just murdered and we can all list the events....was a human being deserving his or her day in court......

Once again, a movement entending to expose injustices and its failures regarding black men, has now been highjacked by whites demanding that we celebrate all lives, that all lives matter...that all have opportunity in the job market, that all.........a rallying cry that only materializes when minorities demand a voice.

The irony in all this is as follows....prior to AA, does anyone of that period ever recall white men or whites in general demanding that all people are given access and opportunity to jobs and advancements? I don't recall it. Prior to BlackLivesMatter, does anyone recall anyone save for those involved...hearing white people rally for justice for these victims or demanding equal access to justice for all people??? I don't recall any....why then every time we blacks demand fairness, white people always highjack our movements and make it about them?

Yeah, right.....but if its money to made with, yeah I can believe a white man having his greedy little palms in it.

Who do you report dirty cops to? Oh thats right other cops. Let me get this straight. You expect people to report cops to other cops and magically know they arent dirty? You expect people historically and chronically treated as animals by the cops to suddenly start trusting them?

Yes. You either need to live there or know someone that can give you accurate information. What you chose to do with that information is something else entirely. My feeling is that you want to continue on with your present beliefs which is ok with me because I honestly expect nothing less from people such as yourself.
Aldermen/Alderwomen, your neighbors so they can let the media know. I mean really, you have no clue? Really?

The "Black lives matter" movement didn't start because of the thousands of black youth gunned down in America's inner cities, it was started because of a few justifiable police shootings in which negro thugs attacked cops and were ventilated. So no, people don't believe that "black lives matter" to black people when black people are so stupid they think cops are their greatest enemy.

so you're saying the news outlets don't get the shootings right?

Aldermen/Alderwomen, your neighbors so they can let the media know. I mean really, you have no clue? Really?
Go to the ghetto and ask someone what an alderman/woman is. This is why you should educate yourself instead of assuming you know what you are talking about. I never heard the term until I was an adult.

so you're saying the news outlets don't get the shootings right?
If they even report the shootings they often get them wrong. However you deflected and didnt answer my initial questions.

Go to the ghetto and ask someone what an alderman/woman is. This is why you should educate yourself instead of assuming you know what you are talking about. I never heard the term until I was an adult.

Why the hell would anyone go to the ghetto for any reason?

Why the hell would anyone go to the ghetto for any reason?
Education for subject they are speaking on. The same reason I have gone into white ghettos.

Forum List

Back